Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Weird things happened at the gym?

prototypex is offline Junior Member
    Share us some weird things (funny, fights, accidents, etc.) stories happened with you/ in front of you once at the gym.

There was a man who's maybe around 38 years old. Big and huge muscles who was staring at me while I was working out. I felt so annoyed, stopped working out and stared back at him like wtf?
    Soon he came and took me to a corner to tell me something..
    He said.. "Man you are really working hard and I was there once.. Hard to put on muscles huh? I can bring you steroids from a friend and I can get you huge in no time. And not just that.. I can make your cock really fu*king huge with steroids."
    WTF?!
    I was like I need to go man.. See you around :'/

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    wait steroids make your dick big SIGN ME UP haha

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He meant make your cock big by sucking it.

This girl one time asked me to spot her while she benched. She wanted me to keep my hands on the bar and help her do forced reps. Each set she came down and rested the bar with my hands in between het boobs and the bar. Awkward. .. she had nice boobs though.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-03-2014 at 01:39 PM.
    songdog, Cuz, DAAS and 1 others like this.

prototypex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    He meant make your cock big by sucking it.

This girl one time asked me to spot her while she benched. She wanted me to keep my hands on the bar and help her do forced reps. Each set she came down and rested the bar with my hands in between het boobs and the bar. Awkward. .. she had nice boobs though.
    LOL X'S

If I were u, I will get a boner :P

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I walked into a bathroom with two guys having sex. I was out of there. Did make me think about opening a all gay gym and having a steam room and a hot tubs in there. Bet I could make a lot of money in the right town.

noon is offline Senior Member
    So when's the second date.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Blown in the sauna

funniest thing I have ever seen is a small Asian man (think the dude from Hangover) dressed in hot pink girls outfit with his belly hanging out

weirdest was the hot chick... great butt, cute face cool hair, turned out to be a dude using the locker next to me... A LOT of guys felt weird that day!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik
    Blown in the sauna

funniest thing I have ever seen is a small Asian man (think the dude from Hangover) dressed in hot pink girls outfit with his belly hanging out

weirdest was the hot chick... great butt, cute face cool hair, turned out to be a dude using the locker next to me... A LOT of guys felt weird that day!
    Wonder how many of em had her number?

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    I saw a girl doing squats with a kettlebell while standing on the bench one time.

Venom is offline Productive Member
    There is a guy at my gym who walks around growling like a dog.

I want to hit him with a stone cold stunner lol.
    BG likes this.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=lovbyts;6841364]He meant make your cock big by sucking it.

My thoughts exactly. Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't get caught in the gym doing it as you will be banned. Just take him home and let him show you.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 04-03-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    lovbyts likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Eewww

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    A 16 year old kid came in with his dad. Jumped on the incline dumbbell bench with 80's. His dad says arent those too heavy, the kid replied pissed NO THEIR FINE ! He got them up, the right arm let go, dumbbell directly in the eye hole. Shit was so funny even his dad even laughed. Kid ran out and never came back.

In over 20 years in the gym I seen mine and 15 other peoples fair share of horrible naked old men !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    A 16 year old kid came in with his dad. Jumped on the incline dumbbell bench with 80's. His dad says arent those too heavy, the kid replied pissed NO THEIR FINE ! He got them up, the right arm let go, dumbbell directly in the eye hole. Shit was so funny even his dad even laughed. Kid ran out and never came back.

In over 20 years in the gym I seen mine and 15 other peoples fair share of horrible naked old men
    !
    Well there's your problem right there BG! Stop looking at the old men and look at us young ones instead.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Not weird, but sad -
    One day I saw a guy crunch his ankle over sideways while squatting. And he's a really tough Marine-type - never uttered a cry.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    In a gym i used to work out in the sauna, steam room and hot tub were all shared by men and women. I went into the steam room and it was so steamed up I didn't notice the 2 fat chicks fingerbanging eachother at the other end

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    In a gym i used to work out in the sauna, steam room and hot tub were all shared by men and women. I went into the steam room and it was so steamed up I didn't notice the 2 fat chicks fingerbanging eachother at the other end
    Name of gym pls?
    BG likes this.

Haha, It was called Fitworks. And each of them probably weighed more than I did, and I was 230 at the time

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Pics or it isn't true.
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    Where they using your fingers?

Blog Entries

I bet she's really good at sex.

theseus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I walked into a bathroom with two guys having sex. I was out of there. Did make me think about opening a all gay gym and having a steam room and a hot tubs in there. Bet I could make a lot of money in the right town.
    your gym will be empty and the steam room will be packed...believe me

Haha, It was called Fitworks. And each of them probably weighed more than I did, and I was 230 at the time
    *packs up a cooler of ice cream and heads to fitworks* awww yiss gonna get my shoulders wet

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well there's your problem right there BG! Stop looking at the old men and look at us young ones instead.
    Lmao! None of you gay guys want any of this twenty years plus of protien shake stank butt !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Don't hate because they were bigger them you !! Eat more you will catch them.

Don't hate because they were bigger them you !! Eat more you will catch them.
    I was jealous you caught me. If it wouldn't have taken months I woulda fuked those fat chicks skinny
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    I was jealous you caught me. If it wouldn't have taken months I woulda fuked those fat chicks skinny
    You can drink and ugly girl pretty but not a fat girl thin.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    You can drink and ugly girl pretty but not a fat girl thin.
    You can't drink an ugly girl pretty. What happens is the drunker you get, the less you care about how ugly she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You can't drink an ugly girl pretty. What happens is the drunker you get, the less you care about how ugly she is.
    Not gonna lie, I've got drunk and went hogging a few times. Woke up next to a blubbery pile of bacon that was still sweating pure butter. So i put a tap in their belly button and got a free lifetime supply of cheezewhiz
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    In over 20 years in the gym I seen mine and 15 other peoples fair share of horrible naked old men !
    I don't understand that shit? Why? I know it's a locker room, but why MUST you walk around ass f'ing naked? Where's the towel you used to dry off with? Wrap it around your waist. Where's your clean underwear? Put them on, then feel free to walk f'ing laps around the lockers.

Blows my mind.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Naw. Ugly girls are always the best. They let you do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I bet she's really good at sex.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Naw. Ugly girls are always the best. They let you do anything.
    You're fcking right man

Boy does that bring back memories. A friend and I use to work out 6 days a week for a couple of years. A friend who was a couple years older than me and had always sort of picked on me growing up and in high school (this was 3+ years after high school) decided he wanted to go to the gym with us.

We warmed up with 60 lbs dumbbells and I tried to get him to use much lighter weight since he had not worked out in years. He refused. On his first set he did just that, got 3/4 way up and then failed and hit his face. hahahahaha

It was a turning point for me. I had always been a little intimidated since he had always been older, bigger, stronger but I failed to notice I had surpassed him several years earlier. He was actually always sort of a d*ck in many other ways growing up but that's another story. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Boy does that bring back memories. A friend and I use to work out 6 days a week for a couple of years. A friend who was a couple years older than me and had always sort of picked on me growing up and in high school (this was 3+ years after high school) decided he wanted to go to the gym with us.

We warmed up with 60 lbs dumbbells and I tried to get him to use much lighter weight since he had not worked out in years. He refused. On his first set he did just that, got 3/4 way up and then failed and hit his face. hahahahaha

It was a turning point for me. I had always been a little intimidated since he had always been older, bigger, stronger but I failed to notice I had surpassed him several years earlier. He was actually always sort of a d*ck in many other ways growing up but that's another story. lol
    I was the youngest of 9 and had 5 older brothers. One of which used to throw me in the pool and hold my head underwater in a full nelson till bubbles stopped comming out then let me up for a breath and do it again...

12 years later we were in his pool at a family BBQ he grabbed me and tried the same thing. I musta had a flashback becuase I turned around grabbed his throat and started beating his face in.

I felt bad for a second since his wife witnessed it, but on the inside it felt really good to surpass him
    ngtmarpete and DCI like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    That's fvckn hararoius starting at 2:11. I think Ive actually seen the guy at 3:10

Ohh damn, 3:45 that had to hurt.
    4:00 now we know how to eliminate the Taliban. hahahaha
    5:50 Mom, MOM!!!
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-05-2014 at 09:31 PM.

probuild42 is offline Member
    I had an incident on Thursday at the gym with a same creepy old fat dude!! I don't want to talk about!

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    I had an incident on Thursday at the gym with a same creepy old fat dude!! I don't want to talk about!
    Show us on the doll where he touched you
    lovbyts and paulzane like this.

probuild42 is offline Member
    No touching!! Just with his eyes f#cking wierdo! So im rapping up cardio and he's sitting on chair. As soon I hit the showers he's behind me. He literally stands there facing me watching as I undress an get into the shower!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information