Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: What do you all think of this?

Roger11 is offline Member

What do you all think of this?

SHOCK CLAIM: GPS Data Reveals Possible Location Of Flight 370

I mean, they still haven't found the plane yet.

The most sophisticated tracking technology from the US cant even pick it up. I call bullshit.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe our government is corrupt and shouldn't be trusted in the least bit.

prototypex is offline Junior Member
    It was already found.. But the reason behind the crash was something that the world is not ready to face yet. They decided to keep it a secret and leave the case unclosed.

Aliens attack?

Venom is offline Productive Member
    Zombies. There was an outbreak on the plane that had to be contained, disposed of, and the secret buried.
    Last edited by Venom; 04-07-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by venom
    zombies. There was an outbreak on the plane that had to be contained, disposed of, and the secret buried.
    ^^^ ftw ^^^
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was the shitty Chinese parts that were installed in the black box causing it too malfunction and sending out false tracking signals
    Or the north Koreans are behind it all.

noon is offline Senior Member
    That plane landed right where it was supposed to . And what ever illegal items it was carrying has been delivered to the intended parties. The wings were then removed from the plane scrapped and the fuselage was painted and turned into a plane scrap yard.
    And that is how I get my gear delivered .

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    coincidence that the plane went missing during the height of the events in Crimea? Maybe the russians are behind it? Or maybe even the barrack obama as a way of standing down with out looking weak like what happened in syria. Either way it sure has gotten the russians off the front page.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Just watched the video. Pretty crazy to think, but wouldn't be surprising.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe our government is corrupt and shouldn't be trusted in the least bit.
    I never have been either, up until lately but you cant really call me a conspiracy theorist because like said in the video, most of these conspiracies over the last few years have ended up being true. It does make you think and wonder will be ever know? They have hidden many things in the past even planning on blowing up our own planes and buildings and yeah it's even documented.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I never have been either, up until lately but you cant really call me a conspiracy theorist because like said in the video, most of these conspiracies over the last few years have ended up being true. It does make you think and wonder will be ever know? They have hidden many things in the past even planning on blowing up our own planes and buildings and yeah it's even documented.
    You're absolutely right brother. When these theories start becoming truths, it's hard to determine where to draw the line.

Btw, you are on it this morning. Many a great posts from you. Well done sir, well done.
    lovbyts likes this.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    That article is incomplete. originally he said he hide his iphone in his butt, he must have had practice. He was blind folded or his head was in a bag but he was able to grab his phone out of his butt later. Anyways it's all bullshit. It's impossible for something to happen nowadays without someone making a conspiracy theory especially when our enemies know it causes distrust.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    M-country was sending top secret nuclear weapon designs to C-country on the plane. the scientists were disguised as musicians and artists. US-country found out and had to stop them. spec ops boarded the plane from a high tech plane to plane coupling with a stealth bomber, grabbed the scientists involved, and reprogrammed the plane to go on a random joyride till the fuel run out.
    Last edited by AD; 04-13-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Thread Information