Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Taxes suck and its that time of the year.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    you got it! small biz is what holds this country together!
    Yes and that's why government is doing what they can to destroy it with the guise of regulation for our safety and best interest. I respect the hard work and headaches you are having to endure to keep yours going. I hope you can find ways to keep it working and stay under the radar.

Good luck because its you who helps hold everything together. When the true small business owner is gone government/corporations will have free reign.

When is the last time anyone has seen a self owned restaurant startup without some kind of backing? He'll they are shutting down lemonade stands for no license or health code permits.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-17-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Small Business owners have it the worse. Not only higher taxes but forever changing regulations. They really want to eliminate small business no matter what they say.
    Especially for health insurance. Thank god we use my fiancees corporations insurance otherwise through me it would be like 2k for us with a shitty deductuble

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Especially for health insurance. Thank god we use my fiancees corporations insurance otherwise through me it would be like 2k for us with a shitty deductuble
    That cant be true.. I heard it myself where we will all SAVE money on health insurance, get better than we had before and get to keep our doctor. I also hear all the time how they are doing so much to help the small business owner succeed. Hell if it wasn't for the government your business would not even exist, I heard him say it so it must be true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information