Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Rwy

Thread: Bloomberg and the NRA

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Bloomberg and the NRA

why doesn't this yankee mofo leave guns and gun rights to his own state!

skaz915 is offline Member
    Sadly I fell victim to government bullying last night. I registered my so called " assault weapons" with the nys police. I regret it today but I didn't need any legal trouble, if caught with an unregistered gun after yesterday it could be a possible felony. I will I hadn't registered it now though. Now they know forever what I own.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would not live in NY. Between the high rent, taxes and BS laws, no thank you. Would not even go visit NYC again.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    He's just posturing. You can't beat the NRA, proven time and time again!

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I know. They got me with their scare tactics tho, don't need a felony just because a cop is having a bad day and pulls me over on the way to the range. The sheriff in my county (erie) publicly said he willl not enforce nor expect his officers to enforce this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    I know. They got me with their scare tactics tho, don't need a felony just because a cop is having a bad day and pulls me over on the way to the range. The sheriff in my county (erie) publicly said he willl not enforce nor expect his officers to enforce this.
    I wouldn't worry about registering. They are never going to attempt to take what you already own. I would have no problem registering (might take a while lol)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Registering guns makes complete sense.....because the bad guys already register their guns, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3072301639.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	149957
    RaginCajun likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup... registered my "assault" rife monday... what a joke. All the local cops in my area say they will not enforce any safe act laws... unless your committing some sore of crime with it.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    In canada they started a long gun registry, all bolt action rifles, shotguns, and semi automatic rifles had to be registered. 13 years later, at a cost of millions of dollars to tax payers, they could not show on piece of empirical evidence that it stopped any arms trafficking or murder.

it was abolished about 18months ago, and guess what? crime did not shoot through the roof, mass murders did not take place. Sadly, hanguns and ar-15s still require registry and we are limited to 5 round magazines in rifles and 10 in handguns.

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    In canada they started a long gun registry, all bolt action rifles, shotguns, and semi automatic rifles had to be registered. 13 years later, at a cost of millions of dollars to tax payers, they could not show on piece of empirical evidence that it stopped any arms trafficking or murder. it was abolished about 18months ago, and guess what? crime did not shoot through the roof, mass murders did not take place. Sadly, hanguns and ar-15s still require registry and we are limited to 5 round magazines in rifles and 10 in handguns.
    i would move

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Never under estimate a jew thats a billionaire
    Lunk1 likes this.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i would move
    Well i still have a reasonable collection of non registered semi auto rifles, shotguns and bolt actions. The funny thing with all our rules in canads, is all the criminals still seem to have these firearms that we are not allowed to have. They also carry guns, even though thats illegal up here.. it almost as if criminals dont follow gun laws

Quote Originally Posted by dk94
    Well i still have a reasonable collection of non registered semi auto rifles, shotguns and bolt actions. The funny thing with all our rules in canads, is all the criminals still seem to have these firearms that we are not allowed to have. They also carry guns, even though thats illegal up here.. it almost as if criminals dont follow gun laws
    You are correct, criminals don't follow any rules

Thread Information