Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Friend might be alive

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Friend might be alive

I mentioned here on the board before that I had a good friend, and that I hadn't seen him in a few years, and that all the rest of us figured that he must have died. (When a person dies in Southeast Asia, it can go unrecorded -- in particular the death of a foreigner).

I was even going to suggest to his other closest friend that we go to a temple and have a ceremony for him (i.e. funeral). His other friend and I thought that there was no way he could have recovered.

Today I started digging and I found his sister-in-law, and then I found his mother. I saw a 5-year-old photograph of him with his family, and now I'm thinking he might still be alive.

If he made his way back to America and is still alive, I'm wiring him across the money to go to a restaurant and stuff his face with the biggest steak they have on the menu. (I don't care if he's rich now, I just want to buy this anyway).

Earlier today before I found this recent photograph, I said to his sister that I thought it would be quite remarkable if he were still alive. It will be a miracle if the guy actually made it back to America and is doing ok.

I suppose in the next 24 hours or so I'll find out if my friend is still alive.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very interesting.......if he is alive and well in the US he probably has some good stories.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

His mother said she'll tell him I'm looking for him... so that sounds like he's alive. I wonder if he's still in Asia.

My head feels like a marshmallow now, I really thought this guy was dead. I'll sleep for 10 hours before doing any more processing.
    lovbyts likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So exactly why did you think he was dead? Just because you had not heard from him? Was he in a bad way last time you saw him? More details and where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So exactly why did you think he was dead? Just because you had not heard from him? Was he in a bad way last time you saw him? More details and where exactly?
    Last time I saw him, he was loading 1cc of morphine and 1cc of pethidine into a syringe and putting the 2cc mixture into a vein in his arm. He asked me could he sleep on the ground in my guest house as he had been sleeping on the street. And about a year or two after that, another friend of mine saw him and said that he had gotten really skinny.

So add that info to nobody having seen him in about 5 or 6 years, and we figured that he must be dead.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Did you manage to make contact yet?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Last time I saw him, he was loading 1cc of morphine and 1cc of pethidine into a syringe and putting the 2cc mixture into a vein in his arm. He asked me could he sleep on the ground in my guest house as he had been sleeping on the street. And about a year or two after that, another friend of mine saw him and said that he had gotten really skinny.

So add that info to nobody having seen him in about 5 or 6 years, and we figured that he must be dead.
    Well damn, I can see why you thought he might be dead. Hopefully he hit bottom and is in recovery now.

I was going to say I cant imagine someone doing something like that, sticking themselves with a needle and shooting some foreign substance into their body but here we are. lol
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well damn, I can see why you thought he might be dead.

'might' isn't the word I'd use. My other friend and I came to the decision that he was dead, we chose to accept it as reality. I would have had a ceremony at a temple for him.

I didn't think anyone could survive 7 years doing all that. And he wouldn't have found a decent English-speaking rehab for himself in Southeast Asia. So if he really has survived then I'm flabbergasted it must be a miracle.

Thread Information