Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Holy Crap Ole Man Fred Phelps Dies!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Holy Crap Ole Man Fred Phelps Dies!

Man no one even told me that the ole buzzard kicked the bucket. This low life some bitch was the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church out of Topeka Kansas who went around protesting our military funerals and cheered the deaths of our military boys and girls. Not to mention his obsession with hating gays. His church life was centered on hating them. In his case he was what he hated. If only I had known he died I would have personally gone to Topeka and danced on his miserable grave. Thjis scum bag was allowed to live way past his years. I am so surprised that someone in our military never took him out with one of our M-16's. Now that would have been entertainment. Makes me wonder now who will step forward to run this sick religious web of sickos. Probably his illiterate out of wedlock daughter. She has emerged as the mouth piece for the group so I expect her to step forward. They say she was so different as a child and easy to take care of as all they had to do to control her was wet her lips and stick her to the wall. If we are at all lucky then maybe this group will slither back under the slimey rocks from which they came.........Since the ole geezers passing there has been rumbling in the church and some of the family members have seen the error of their ways and left the cult.

No Funeral, After Death Of Westboro Church Founder Fred Phelps

This is Fred's son Zach Phelps

I think he finally admitted he's gay.....What do you guys think?

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    I wish i had the opportunity to ruin his funeral, the details were kept very private i believe

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    This is what you get when you give people to many rights. Would neer happen in aus. Free speech in sighting violence is illegal. So this guy is just using his rights for his own cause.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Road trip! Let's all go poop on his tombstone.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No tears shed here. I cant say I'm sorry to see him go and not soon enough by my books.

Euro, even though there are people like him are not a reason to limit or remove freedom of speech.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No tears shed here. I cant say I'm sorry to see him go and not soon enough by my books.

Euro, even though there are people like him are not a reason to limit or remove freedom of speech.
    Im not defending him i dont like him im just saying dont you think he is bringing free speech to far? He is the most hated person in the usa and yet he has brokern no laws.

I tell you what tho if he protested dead soldiers in aus he would be dead in no time. You cant do that in a civilized society. All those guns you guys have and not one bloke has tried to kill him. Another loser escapes the hangman

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

Im not defending him i dont like him im just saying dont you think he is bringing free speech to far? He is the most hated person in the usa and yet he has brokern no laws.

I tell you what tho if he protested dead soldiers in aus he would be dead in no time. You cant do that in a civilized society. All those guns you guys have and not one bloke has tried to kill him. Another loser escapes the hangman
    No, you cant let one or a few assholes dictate everyone's else's freedom. When you let that happen there is no ending it.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Once you restrict freedom of speech beyond clear and present danger you are on the path to a fascist state.

I can understand why people hate the guy. I also saw what the war protesters did in the 60s and it was just as bad if not worse in the aspect of what it is. Religion in general is pretty darn out there in my opinion. Does not take this guy to make me think religion is for the crazies lol.6861989]No, you cant let one or a few assholes dictate everyone's else's freedom. When you let that happen there is no ending it.[/QUOTE]

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    It is why USA is free...you have to respect that the other person is always going to be an idiot in your mind..and you cannot just go shooting them. In the Philippines the people are just childish to the degree of wanting to put them over my knee 24/7....can't do it...my had would be too sore to lift weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

lovbyts likes this.

Oh but it's so much fun to put some of them over your knee in the Philippines.. Yes I know from experience.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Thread Information