Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By joebailey1271
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: Dept. of Agriculture

  1. #1
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464

    Dept. of Agriculture

    why o why does the department of agriculture need submachine guns?

  2. #2
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    When they go to check on the fields some of the rabbits are really really vicious.

  3. #3
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,537
    Plumb outta hand, ain't it?

  4. #4
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Wow. I just googled this. Very interesting.

    http://rt.com/usa/159240-department-...-machine-guns/

  5. #5
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    I bet their director shot one and thought "These are fun, lets buy one for all of our employees". Everyone should own one.

  6. #6
    joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Because the citizens are fed up with the current Gov, and they are preparing for a revolution. They want to be able to control you, the more gov workers armed the better for them.
    lovbyts, Rwy and dk94 like this.

  7. #7
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    Because the citizens are fed up with the current Gov, and they are preparing for a revolution. They want to be able to control you, the more gov workers armed the better for them.
    As wacko as some may think that sounds, I tend to agree.

  8. #8
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    People will eventually rebel, America was established on freedom and were losing it. Did you know it is illegal to collect rain water? I guess those goons need SMG so enforce this ridiculous rule

  9. #9
    Spartans09's Avatar
    Spartans09 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Detroit Suburbs
    Posts
    673
    I hate the government.

    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.- Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    If they have made do with out guns why do they need them now? Pest exterminators are allowed guns. Maybe its for something like that. Or maybe its a ruse and there only buying them on paper but really there giving them to some militia.

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    People will eventually rebel, America was established on freedom and were losing it. Did you know it is illegal to collect rain water? I guess those goons need SMG so enforce this ridiculous rule
    It's also illegal to sell or drink unpasteurized milk, in a lot of states if you own over 5 acres you have to leave 2/3 of it to natural growth so the county can add it to their database of unincorporated properties and zone other land for building.

    The list goes on and one. Try looking up the Fema and concentration camps.

  12. #12
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    now they are buying bullet proof vests! can't link it from this computer, my settings are all outta whack!

  13. #13
    JAB1's Avatar
    JAB1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    763
    I grew up working in fields from age of 12. between the land owners, companies contracted to harvest crops, crew bosses fighting over turf due to arbitrary lines in the field(some areas have better production=more money), Lots of illegals doing labor, and drugs being rampant....I would want the option for a gun and vest if I work for them too.

  14. #14
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    I grew up working in fields from age of 12. between the land owners, companies contracted to harvest crops, crew bosses fighting over turf due to arbitrary lines in the field(some areas have better production=more money), Lots of illegals doing labor, and drugs being rampant....I would want the option for a gun and vest if I work for them too.
    just doesn't seem right when they are pushing gun rights down people's throats!

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    just doesn't seem right when they are pushing gun rights down people's throats!
    Because its only the citizens they dont want to be armed.

  16. #16
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    A free state here is Freedom from tyranny, not protection of the US or state as a whole. If you limit the ability of the people to protest and rightfully rebel ("When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." remember this?), it is easier to become tyrannical.

    However 5 people on the Supreme Court have been a roadblock to the limiting factor.... so the government must arm everyone it can. Julius Caesar had the Roman Legions... Obama has every Federal buracucracy.

  17. #17
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.A free state here is Freedom from tyranny, not protection of the US or state as a whole. If you limit the ability of the people to protest and rightfully rebel ("When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." remember this?), it is easier to become tyrannical. However 5 people on the Supreme Court have been a roadblock to the limiting factor.... so the government must arm everyone it can. Julius Caesar had the Roman Legions... Obama has every Federal buracucracy.
    you do know what happened to Caesar, right?

  18. #18
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    why o why does the department of agriculture need submachine guns?
    maybe because they are cool?

  19. #19
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    maybe because they are cool?
    Could be, but that still won't make them cool!

  20. #20
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    I grew up working in fields from age of 12. between the land owners, companies contracted to harvest crops, crew bosses fighting over turf due to arbitrary lines in the field(some areas have better production=more money), Lots of illegals doing labor, and drugs being rampant....I would want the option for a gun and vest if I work for them too.
    Pistols are a personnel defense weapon, Smgs and rifles are for either offensive purposes or to make an imposing statement

  21. #21
    DrewZ's Avatar
    DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Half Nattyville
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    Because the citizens are fed up with the current Gov, and they are preparing for a revolution. They want to be able to control you, the more gov workers armed the better for them.
    ^ This
    dk94 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •