Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 63
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: AAS use and your spouse/girlfriend..hide it or reveal?

  1. #1
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,504

    AAS use and your spouse/girlfriend..hide it or reveal?

    So fellows what do you do? Keep your usage to yourself or let your significant other know about the lives we live?

    How do they react... Do they even react. ..Do they care...Do they act crazy about it? Upset? Mad? ...

    Post your thoughts if you will..

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Deny Deny Deny. It's not anyone's business in my world.
    lovbyts likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,581
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    deny deny deny. It's not anyone's business in my world.
    x2...
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    i hide it. 99.9999% of non-users will think of users as cheaters. no real benefits to reveal it.

  5. #5
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Why live your life a lie. If someone asks me i say yes. If not i don't bring it up. Unless its another enthusiast

  6. #6
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny. It's not anyone's business in my world.
    yup! My wife knows I am on TRT but no clue about anything else. Think of it this way, do you tell your spouse/girlfriend that you want to bang about every hot chick you see or do you hide it?

    Do you tell your spouse/girlfriend that you masturbate or watch porn?

    Do you tell your spouse/girlfriend the real number of girls you have slept with?

    I could go on
    lovbyts likes this.

  7. #7
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny. It's not anyone's business in my world.
    Agree 100%!
    I tell my wife the gains I make must be from the diet and trt.

  8. #8
    JDP88's Avatar
    JDP88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    50
    Im not saying come out and tell her... but I don't like to hide anything! In time certain people should know, Certain ones shouldnt...i don't think anybody should have to keep secrets or pretend there.something that there not. Plus, once you lose trust, you never "genuinely" get it back. Go with your gut tho...

  9. #9
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,646
    I don't see ANY advantage to sharing. It's really no one's biz. Don't do it and don't justify doing it.

    Ppl will use this knowledge to their benefit. Most ppl are smucks!

  10. #10
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Isn't being open and honest part of the covenant of marriage? Why get married if you cant confide in your partner?

  11. #11
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    My wife knows. I don't know how one could hide/explain going from a a supercharged sex drive to super low in week.
    Euroholic likes this.

  12. #12
    Bigshotvictoria's Avatar
    Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,436
    I hid it once. It was a nightmare when she found out. Now I just go natural. Better than fighting with her about it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  13. #13
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    My wife knows. I don't know how one could hide/explain going from a a supercharged sex drive to super low in week.
    Haha that made me laugh.

  14. #14
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    yup! My wife knows I am on TRT but no clue about anything else. Think of it this way, do you tell your spouse/girlfriend that you want to bang about every hot chick you see or do you hide it?

    Do you tell your spouse/girlfriend that you masturbate or watch porn?

    Do you tell your spouse/girlfriend the real number of girls you have slept with?

    I could go on
    Wow, all good points. Actually I'm way to honest. If I'm asked I have a hard time lying but I'm learning. Thankfully there are a lot of things she does not ask.

    Mine is actually OK with the idea because she did some research online when I told her I was on TRT and about a few other substances. It's also hard to hide when you take over the kitchen and dinner table for a good part of the day with sterile equipment, vials, flasks, filters and the house smells like chemicals. That B12 is a b*tch to make properly. lol

    Still everything needs to be kept out of sight, out of miind and done in privacy as much as possible. No reason to advertise even in private. Even with I do my TRT injections it's in private.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    I hid it once. It was a nightmare when she found out. Now I just go natural. Better than fighting with her about it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    In other words you got better at hiding it?
    Ive gotten better at hiding my porn usage also. hehehe
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-26-2014 at 11:02 PM.

  15. #15
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Wow, all good points. Actually I'm way to honest. If I'm asked I have a hard time lying but I'm learning. Thankfully there are a lot of things she does not ask.

    Mine is actually OK with the idea because she did some research online when I told her I was on TRT and about a few other substances. It's also hard to hide when you take over the kitchen and dinner table for a good part of the day with sterile equipment, vials, flasks, filters and the house smells like chemicals. That B12 is a b*tch to make properly. lol

    Still everything needs to be kept out of sight, out of miind and done in privacy as much as possible. No reason to advertise even in private. Even with I do my TRT injections it's in private.



    In other words you got better at hiding it?
    Ive gotten better at hiding my porn usage also. hehehe
    But its your home mate you shouldn't have to "tippy toe" around your own house.

  16. #16
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Why live your life a lie. If someone asks me i say yes. If not i don't bring it up. Unless its another enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Isn't being open and honest part of the covenant of marriage? Why get married if you cant confide in your partner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    But its your home mate you shouldn't have to "tippy toe" around your own house.
    wow, euro, i never thought of you to be so idealistic. but to me, the ideal world does not exist.

  17. #17
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    If you and your partner/wife are having difficulties and she knows about your full usage then she will use that to have a go and blame the gear for the problem. If your relationship is on tricky ground you got a load of fuking hassle because they will use it to the max. Its something else they can have a go at you for and also they have something solid to cause a fight with.

    If your living the dream life with your partner and she asks then you have to think what advantage is there from her knowing, you have to know what kind of person she is and how will she react. This is down to knowing her and if it would cause you any kind of hassle in her knowing what your doing with aas. No one can say to you to tell her because every situation is different you have to way up what may or may not happen.
    Cuz and songdog like this.

  18. #18
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    But its your home mate you shouldn't have to "tippy toe" around your own house.
    Have you ever had a friend or watched any of the divorce court stuff? EVERY woman is vindictive. OK maybe only 99.9% and they will use anything and every thing against you in divorce. If they dont have anything on you most of them have no problems making sh*t up even if it's something that could destroy you for life because in most cases this is their ultimate goal. I know, Ive been there and seen it many times.

    You dont have to tippy toe, you need to be smart and protect yourself. Over 60%+ marriages end in divorce and no one goes into it thinking it will happen to them but the facts are facts.

  19. #19
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,504
    Thanks for everyone's responses this thread was a little personal as I'm in a situation that is a little stressful to say the least related to my AAS use . I appreciate the input.

  20. #20
    mikey hulk's Avatar
    mikey hulk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wasaga Ontario
    Posts
    709
    I talked to my wife about it
    She understands how serious I am about it

  21. #21
    DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    912
    I definitely wouldn't tell a girlfriend. I would and have told my wife. She would be much more pissed off about sneaking around or hiding something than she is about me using gear. During my last cycle, she actually said it made me better to be around and has now started asking when I can cycle again - lol.

  22. #22
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    So fellows what do you do? Keep your usage to yourself or let your significant other know about the lives we live?

    How do they react... Do they even react. ..Do they care...Do they act crazy about it? Upset? Mad? ...

    Post your thoughts if you will..


    do not tell a GF. Ever

    can be used against you in a break up......

    .......and don't say, "It won't happen to me"

    Fools say that

  23. #23
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    I didnt wanna tell my wife (now ex) and she or real suspicious. If she doesn't "know" you're on steroids ..... You're doing them wrong lol.

    My gf now knows. I didnt disclose anything but when she moved in she asked me about it. I told her I'm on doctor prescribed trt. Then after a bit I told her its cheaper for me to get it on my own. Then after a bit more time I told her I'm going take a bit extra.....

    Needless to say she offers to do my shots for me. If your girl loves you for who you are..... She'll support it. That's if you make her feel comfortable with you knowing what you're doing.

    I will never be with another woman that tells me I CAN'T do anything. Ill never hide it to the extent I did again. If she lives with you she will ask questions if not find out...... Period.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  24. #24
    ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    373
    My girlfriend knows i use. She doesnt care as long as i dont get "too big" lol. Whatever the hell that means.

  25. #25
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I didnt wanna tell my wife (now ex) and she or real suspicious. If she doesn't "know" you're on steroids ..... You're doing them wrong lol.

    My gf now knows. I didnt disclose anything but when she moved in she asked me about it. I told her I'm on doctor prescribed trt. Then after a bit I told her its cheaper for me to get it on my own. Then after a bit more time I told her I'm going take a bit extra.....

    Needless to say she offers to do my shots for me. If your girl loves you for who you are..... She'll support it. That's if you make her feel comfortable with you knowing what you're doing.

    I will never be with another woman that tells me I CAN'T do anything. Ill never hide it to the extent I did again. If she lives with you she will ask questions if not find out...... Period.
    Aint you just the lil fibber

  26. #26
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533

    Dont

    This is something she can use against you.Let things go south in your relationship.And she wants you gone.Guess wat? One call and your life is turned upside down FELON!!

  27. #27
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    I'm on TRT and my wife knows all about it. However, she has no idea that I blast or at least never says anything. She's caught me on some UGL websites but I just tell her I'm just comparing pricing vs what I'm paying at the pharmacy. I don't think she really cares because our lives have gotten much better since I started TRT.

  28. #28
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Then you could find a doctor that will write you scripts for deca , avar and test and just do it legal and say you have an RX for it.

  29. #29
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    One thing is true, dont ever tell a girlfriend. I tell my wife, but she knows of things ive done a lot worse than using steroids . I figure if shes looking for things to use against me one day that will be down the list a bit

  30. #30
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    My misses does not mind at all but years ago when i first spoke about it she was not keen because she and me never really new much about aas. So i joined here and learned.
    But even if she was not ok with it tuff i would have still did it anyway no one will tell me what i can and can't do. As for anybody els i just deny it becouse they have no clue about aas.

  31. #31
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,010
    I absolutely don't think you should keep it a secret from your spouse (and maybe girlfriend if you guys are doing the Mad About You thing). Sure, if things go sour it can really be used to fvck you over (especially if kids are involved). But at that point it isn't YOUR life anymore, it's YOU TWO's life.

    What happens to you affects her and vice versa. And where does the double life end? Keeping things from your spouse is the same as lying to them as far as I'm concerned.

    Since keeping them out of the loop is out of the question, it gives you a lot more to ponder before you decided to take steroids . Is it still worth risking all that for some muscle?

    And like Hazard said, if they can't tell you're on steroids, you're doing something wrong.

    I'm at the point in my life where I don't care who knows I use steroids anyways. Why try to hide something you can't really hide? I can understand not announcing it to everybody at work. But friends and family? Who cares?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 05-28-2014 at 03:33 AM.

  32. #32
    joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    397
    Blog Entries
    3
    TRT is one thing, the UGL is another, women can be very vengfull if u piss them off just right.

  33. #33
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    My last few gf's have been competitors. You can't be around the sport and not know what's going on. I won't disclose that I'm in but if asked I won't lie either.

    Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

  34. #34
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hard for me to deny it when she's the one jabbing me with a spike


    Just depends - My current woman thinks it makes me a better me(aight), my ex wife would freak out and start crying that I am some drug slamming maniac.


    Really depends on your life style. . . . If I had some part time woman, fvck no - I wouldn't tell her shit

    I just can't see a semi solid relationship where you can hide juice use. It's a pretty big thing - Hey wtf? Your dick stopped working. . . . . Ummmmmm, I'm on PCT from these pro hormones I got at Sam's Club.

  35. #35
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,504
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Hard for me to deny it when she's the one jabbing me with a spike


    Just depends - My current woman thinks it makes me a better me(aight), my ex wife would freak out and start crying that I am some drug slamming maniac.


    Really depends on your life style. . . . If I had some part time woman, fvck no - I wouldn't tell her shit

    I just can't see a semi solid relationship where you can hide juice use. It's a pretty big thing - Hey wtf? Your dick stopped working. . . . . Ummmmmm, I'm on PCT from these pro hormones I got at Sam's Club.

    Real talk right there it is very hard to hide...well I can't hide it. Its impossible actually living with a woman...drug attics that's all we are right you are...lol

  36. #36
    carbo's Avatar
    carbo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    460
    I can't see a healthy relationship work where you'd keep this your little dirty secret.

  37. #37
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    I can't see a healthy relationship work where you'd keep this your little dirty secret.
    I keep a happy marriage
    By not telling her!

  38. #38
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Theoretically you don't have to tell anyone jack shit

    But,


    See how it goes if it ever comes out. How it's hidden is above and beyond me


    It's kinda like other shit you shouldn't do while within a relationship. Works when hidden, sure sucks ass when it comes out.

  39. #39
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    805
    My wife knows about it. But I can definitely understand if someone were to lie about.

  40. #40
    Bigshotvictoria's Avatar
    Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,436
    Here's a question to those who hide it:

    How do you hide your HCG ? I just can't imagine hiding a mixed vial behind the eggs and her not being a little curious...

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •