edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Angry finally have an answer the pain i add in both feet

ets me say that this sucks....
    I have been having pains in the feet for about 5 months now, after seeing my family doctor that told me it can be anything fuking lame idiot , i was really pissed off and went to a footdoctor that told me exacly what i add.

My arch are to high in both of my feet, he said that i must have streched a the muscle under the foot and with all my weight it cant rest so i have to wear these custom-made orthotics. And the scary thing is that its for life.

Sometimes life really sucks, i really hope that when we die there is something more for use.. like behing an angel joke))))

The good thing is with these custom-made orthotics i can do anything, i can workout, walk and do about anything.

A lot of people have this and they sort of endure the pain for too long before seeing a footdoctor.

I am glad that i went, even if the verdict does please me at all.

My mother add something similar and the doc said the same thing to here that she add to wear these orthotics for life, but after 6 months she was ok and still is today.

Lets hope for the best that in 6 months i can lower my cholesterol and heal completely from that foot injury, even so i will still train with the orthotics.

Has of now i am trying the doctor shoulls orthics, they cost about 20$ compared to the custom made ones that are 300$ damn it

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Glad to hear that you have an answer and a solution to you prob...

now it is time to train hard.

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking harder then ever

Harder then ever , fuck all of these stupid complications

Thread Information