lets do this is offline New Member

Need help with a stack

Current weight 188lbs
    Height 5'8"
    Age 35
    BF 18%
    Lifting for 14 years

Diet has been on point before over the years and was done to 10% when I was around 30. Now I'm looking to do a cycle that will help me build a good amount of mass with little water and trim my body fat down to 10% again. I know diet is key and once I start I will start food prepping again and bumping up the cardio.

Have done a test e and eq stack in the past and had decent results but did very low test at only 400mg and eq at 300 due to past problems with gyno from prohormones in my past so I tried to avoid it. I took amirdex through out the whole cycle.

Thinking of running test e at 500 a week (pinning twice) with dbol to start it off and end with winny or doing test e and anavar only. Or possibly a tren cycle but I heard it's very strong.

Thanks for your help in advance.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This should be in another area for best replies. How many cycles have your run? Tren should not be run until you have a few cycles under your belt. I dont like EQ at all. You have to take it for way to many weeks for it to be effective. Maybe a mod will come move this for your. I bet most will say get your diet in line then start to think about AAS. And you should run a test only cycle and AI, like dex, Then do proper PCT.

Where should I post this too- new to the forum. Iv only done one other cycle over a year ago. Thanks

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

i would spend a little time in there reading all the "important" threads. They will answer a lot of your questions. I bet a moderator will be here to move this soon.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an approximation of a nutrition plan based on your stats and a moderate activity level.

Therefore, you would need 2887 cals/day to neither bulk nor cut, and 289 protein grams/day to cover catabolism from gym and anabolism from growth signal.

Before you consider your next cycle, make sure you hit all these milestones, else all gains will dissipate post cycle.

Make sense?

---Roman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	123 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	151226

Thanks Roman- I agree and familiar with the macro nutrient calculator.

BigTahl- I been researching the hell out of this for the past 2 weeks and been reading so many ways to do this so I'm asking these questions now with my specs. Just looking for guidance.

Thread Information