Roger11 is offline Member

Loss Of Wellbeingi/feeling different past few years.

Hey guys, to keep a long story short, about two years ago i remember waking up one morning feeling different, lost my sense of wellbeing, felt different. It literally broke my life in two, just for an example, i used to not let things bother me, i mean nothing bothered me, i used to be a fun person that would go out to clubs and stuff and smile and have a good time, now after i woke up that morning, i dont go to clubs, because i just cant enjoy mysef for some reason, its like the opposite now, i get agitated more easily, im more grumpy and some times just feel brain dead, i had boatloads of bloods done including E2, prolactin, cortisol, the whole works and it all came back fine. I just feel blank, Now the past 2 years i have learnt to deal with it and im adjusting to it now now i still can not figure what went wrong that morning, i thought it were the hormones i was using, on tren /prop at the time. Even after returning to TRT i didnt feel my old self, i never bothered trying to do a PCT/restart even tho im on legit TRT, i just couldnt bring myself to come off and sacrifice all my mass that i worked hard for year after year.

A lot of the times when i try to think of what happened a few days ago i get like a mental block in my brain that makes me feel like i cant push past the block and i can t think. Overall my whole sense of wellbeing has dropped. I remember before this all happened, listening to songs and i would get a certain feel to, now i can listen to the song and feel nothing. My partner who has been with me through the whole thing has stuck by my side and i dont think ive treated her how i should have because of all this, if it wasnt for her in my life, im not sure where i would be.

Anyway, plenty more to write but yeh. Just gets me wondering, what happened that morning, i just cant figure it out and why i changed..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    do you have sleep apnea?

do you have thyroid issues?

what meds are you taking?

have there been any life changes? death of a friend or relative?

any job changes?

significant birthday milestones?

what happens when you drink a few cups of coffee? (taking stims)

any changes in body odor or breath?

changes in finger/toe nail quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    do you have sleep apnea?

do you have thyroid issues?
    No

what meds are you taking?
    Atm Just Pantoprazole for my GERD and Arimidex for my e2 0,25mgx2 per week while im on cycle

have there been any life changes? death of a friend or relative?
    nope, nothing around the time 2 years ago either when i woke up that morning
    any job changes?
    Nope, same place for 7 years now

significant birthday milestones?
    What do you mean?

what happens when you drink a few cups of coffee? (taking stims)
    Well i remember about 4-5years ago, drinking a few cups of coffee and feeling sooooo good, now im not sure, feel quite blank these days i doubt anything, but some preworkouts i take like Craze/ EPH labs buzz, makes me feel pretty good for a few hours.

any changes in body odor or breath?
    Nope But around the time this happened i was about 88kg, now im 110kg and even when i drop back in weight i still feel the same, well maybe a bit better at 88kg, but im a fair bit more sluggish in a different way, the heavier i get, not related to this incident.

changes in finger/toe nail quality?
    Not that im aware of mate.

Oh and no, dont have sleep apnea, went for the test a while back, and nada, dont have it.

I honestly, just want a better sense of wellbeing. No matter how much test i run, weather its 250mg or 1000mg, the only difference i get is im hornier on 1gram lol. No difference in wellbeing. If that means i have to take medication for it then i will. But im just not aware of any legal drugs that can help my situatuin. Im happy to bandaid it and live my life.

ANYway, no idea why this happened, just to add in, seems like a lot of things annoy me now, where as nothing bothered me, i was kool and calm. Seems i switched.

BP is fine, everything seems fine which is strange, just feels like someone cut a piece of my brain out.

sounds like it is time to go talk to a pro.

No dishonor in talking to a shrink. And she might be able to prescribe something?

if you don't understand why I asked some of the questions I did, PM me....

Dont think i need to talk to anyone, as im not depresed, im fine, just dunno why i changed and lost a lot of my feelings etc.

Anyone else able to chime in?

noon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Dont think i need to talk to anyone, as im not depresed, im fine, just dunno why i changed and lost a lot of my feelings etc.

Anyone else able to chime in?
    I think your wrong talking to some one may be exactly what you need to pin point where you jumped the track. Some one outside you normal circle will listen to what you say and help sort you out

I wish you the best

Thread Information