barmack is offline New Member

Angry scammers, saturated market, lame

So I just got back in the game,
    Going to start my cycle in a month and half. I noticed the market is so saturated, filled with scamers. Too many people desperate for a quick buck it's sad.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    What's ur question?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's a doggy dawg world

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    or you can look at it the other way around...........

.............too many people looking to "get ripped" in 90 days without doing the necessary hard work in the gym.

Maybe I should open up a drive through clinic? You know, stay in your car, place your order at the speaker, pull up to the window, stick your arm out the window, and I can pump up your arm with 500mg of test C. And then the next window over, get your McSloppy Fat burger and heart attack fries and a big sugary choco shake, and then the final window for your big bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

Now, if I can get Dr. Oz to support this program, you know, let him bang one of Cal's fatties, maybe we can make some money?

What do you blokes think?

---Roman

oh, wait. this is the Q*A section, not the lounge. My bad. This thread needs to be moved.........

barmack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    or you can look at it the other way around...........

.............too many people looking to "get ripped" in 90 days without doing the necessary hard work in the gym.

Maybe I should open up a drive through clinic? You know, stay in your car, place your order at the speaker, pull up to the window, stick your arm out the window, and I can pump up your arm with 500mg of test C. And then the next window over, get your McSloppy Fat burger and heart attack fries and a big sugary choco shake, and then the final window for your big bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

Now, if I can get Dr. Oz to support this program, you know, let him bang one of Cal's fatties, maybe we can make some money?

What do you blokes think?

---Roman
    Let's be reasonable if someone with an average bodyfat percentage has the right trainer and good quality gear they could get ripped in 90 days.

My bad I posted in wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by barmack View Post
    Let's be reasonable if someone with an average bodyfat percentage has the right trainer and good quality gear they could get ripped in 90 days.My bad I posted in wrong section.
    I don't know you, so I will assume this is an attempt at humor?

Thread Information