• 5 Post By lovbyts
  • 4 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Daughter comment.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Daughter comment.

My four year old daughter walked up to a pretty heavy set guy yesterday and said: You have very large muscles Sir!

Guy gave a biggest smile ever and hugged her. Great moment.
    j3374 and kinetixtrainer like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just wait until she figures out the difference between big, heavyset, FAT and muscular. Kids are to honest.

I remember when mine was around 4 and walked up to a lady in the check out line at Safeway with a kid who was throwing a temper tantrum and said, Your daughter needs a spanking.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleink View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_314751445443484.jpeg 
Views:	174 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	151507
    lmfao!

mikey hulk is offline Member
    My son pointed at a black man in home depot and said
    Look I found a black one
    Grampa paid for that

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and sometimes the parents say stupid things too, especially after a couple of cocktails.............!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and sometimes the parents say stupid things too, especially after a couple of cocktails.............!
    Exactly. Kids are like a sponge. I don't speak around then anymore.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    I can't wait to have children of my own, so I can teach them the importance of living healthy, how to eat food that isn't garbage, and training with proper form!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    I can't wait to have children of my own, so I can teach them the importance of living healthy, how to eat food that isn't garbage, and training with proper form!
    make sure you pick a partner that feels the same way....
    ....my woman likes to sneak shit at the store and bring it home.

I'll open the pantry, and there will be a case of peanut butter "protein" bars. For some reason, she doesn't get that just because they put the word "protein" on this candy bar, it's still a candy bar?

So we, as parents, are sending mixed signals to our kids....
    ....but the woman is slowly losing this battle. My son eats VERY healthy, and my daughter is significantly improving.

---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    make sure you pick a partner that feels the same way....
    ....my woman likes to sneak shit at the store and bring it home.

I'll open the pantry, and there will be a case of peanut butter "protein" bars. For some reason, she doesn't get that just because they put the word "protein" on this candy bar, it's still a candy bar?

So we, as parents, are sending mixed signals to our kids....
    ....but the woman is slowly losing this battle. My son eats VERY healthy, and my daughter is significantly improving.

---Roman
    I find that, even amongst those who train regularly, there are very, VERY few people who have a strict, healthy diet 6 days a week. It seems to be true that everyone can exercise and go to the gym, but that what differientates the great from the others is dietting. I've been going to the same gym for a couple years, and I see a lot of people who, even though they seem to train properly, have made very little progress. My guess is that they either don't know how to diet properly, or don't have the will to do so.

In all cases, that Partner will be pretty hard to find.
    Last edited by jay94; 06-24-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Poor kid! No fruit loops, oreos, or ice cream?

I have a kid so I have an excuse to eat those foods...

Yeah good luck with that Jay94, we know your idea of a perfect woman but enough of us have been there, done that or seen it to know how the perfect woman can change instantly over night due to marriage, hormone imbalance or balance, having a kid, biological clock, menopause or 10,000 other reasons. The only perfect woman is the one you decide that you are going to stay with no matter what and you are going to accept any/all of her inconsistencies, mood swings, non rational purchasing decisions, reasons for feeling depressed or neglected and understanding that you are always 100% wrong and not arguing.

Other than that the age old saying holds true. If it floats, flies or fvcks it's cheaper to rent.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-25-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    evander87 likes this.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Yeah good luck with that Jay94, we know your idea of a perfect woman but enough of us have been there, done that or seen it to know how the perfect woman ca n change instantly over night due to marriage, hormone imbalance or balance, having a kid, biological clock, menopause or 10,000 other reasons. The only person woman is the one you decide that you are going to stay with no matter what and you are going to accept any/all of her inconsistencies, mood swings, non rational purchasing decisions, reasons for feeling depressed or neglected and understanding that you are always 100% wrong and not
    arguing..

Perfect summation of the last 23 yrs

Yeah good luck with that Jay94, we know your idea of a perfect woman but enough of us have been there, done that or seen it to know how the perfect woman can change instantly over night due to marriage, hormone imbalance or balance, having a kid, biological clock, menopause or 10,000 other reasons. The only perfect woman is the one you decide that you are going to stay with no matter what and you are going to accept any/all of her inconsistencies, mood swings, non rational purchasing decisions, reasons for feeling depressed or neglected and understanding that you are always 100% wrong and not arguing.

Other than that the age old saying holds true. If it floats, flies or fvcks it's cheaper to rent.
    The problem is, most people grow up developping bad habits, and when times get really tough, they tend to come back to those habits. I need to have children of my own so I can teach them good and healthy life habits at a young age and ensure that they'll stick to these all their life.

The problem is, most people grow up developping bad habits, and when times get really tough, they tend to come back to those habits. I need to have children of my own so I can teach them good and healthy life habits at a young age and ensure that they'll stick to these all their life.
    hahahahaha Spoken like a true non parent. Good luck with that.

Look at all the preachers daughters who are taught from a young age how important religion and morality is only to end up being one of the biggest sluts in the church. Cops kids who grow up under strict rules who turn to a life of crime or at least always getting in trouble. Army brats etc.

Yes it's good to teach them right from wrong and how to live healthy but be careful, the more you push the more they will push back. It's just nature.

Look at all the preachers daughters who are taught from a young age how important religion and morality is only to end up being one of the biggest sluts in the church. Cops kids who grow up under strict rules who turn to a life of crime or at least always getting in trouble. Army brats etc.

Yes it's good to teach them right from wrong and how to live healthy but be careful, the more you push the more they will push back. It's just nature.
    Damn it. You are depressingly right.

Damn it. You are depressingly right.
    It's called reality and experience. Seen it 100s of times and lived it. Thats why I didnt try to raise mine to be perfect, only to be better than others and to think for themselves and not be afraid to ask questions.

You have to find a fine line between being the alpha male, father figure, enforcer and friend. Most of the time those who try to be their kids FRIEND end up with unruly kids. They need to respect/fear you also. Not fear as in afraid but fear as in they know if they fvck up they are going to pay the price.

If you have a healthy lifestyle though and dont try to force it on them they will learn and be more apt to follow. If nothing else they will have the knowledge. Let them want to participate then encourage them but never force them. That does not mean let them quit once they start something such as sports, martial arts or music lessons. They need to know that once they start something they need to follow it through at least to a set point.

A friend of mine has his daughter who just turned 10 in Karate. She has gotten bored the last 6 months and didnt want to continue but he told her she had to stay in it until she got her black belt then she could stop or take a break. She just got her black belt last week. I think it's good to have expectations like that.
    sanho and jay94 like this.

It's called reality and experience. Seen it 100s of times and lived it. Thats why I didnt try to raise mine to be perfect, only to be better than others and to think for themselves and not be afraid to ask questions.

You have to find a fine line between being the alpha male, father figure, enforcer and friend. Most of the time those who try to be their kids FRIEND end up with unruly kids. They need to respect/fear you also. Not fear as in afraid but fear as in they know if they fvck up they are going to pay the price.

If you have a healthy lifestyle though and dont try to force it on them they will learn and be more apt to follow. If nothing else they will have the knowledge. Let them want to participate then encourage them but never force them. That does not mean let them quit once they start something such as sports, martial arts or music lessons. They need to know that once they start something they need to follow it through at least to a set point.

A friend of mine has his daughter who just turned 10 in Karate. She has gotten bored the last 6 months and didnt want to continue but he told her she had to stay in it until she got her black belt then she could stop or take a break. She just got her black belt last week. I think it's good to have expectations like that.
    I have nothing to answer. All I can say is that is all sounds very true. Thanks for the insight!!

I feel like a young arrogant idiot now lol.

I have nothing to answer. All I can say is that is all sounds very true. Thanks for the insight!!

I feel like a young arrogant idiot now lol.
    Realizing you dont know everything or have all the answers and little control of future events is the first signs of maturity and being able to direct your destiny with a little foresight.

Realizing you dont know everything or have all the answers and little control of future events is the first signs of maturity and being able to direct your destiny with a little foresight.
    Yeah, the fact that we have little control over the world surrounding us is something I have learned for sure. I used to think that changing my own body was the hardest thing... Now I know that it's not nearly as hard as convincing others to do the same...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

*Like*

X2!
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information