Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Dpyle
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Cycle as an absolute fail. VERY dissapointed in myself.

Roger11 is offline Member

Cycle as an absolute fail. VERY dissapointed in myself.

Im going to abort my cycle now and return back to TRT. Cycle was an absolute fail and ive never been more dissapointed in myself. Started at 107kg and now this morning weighing exactly 110kg. Put on 3kg using
    1gram deca
    750 eq
    250 test.

I barely ate anything over the last 9-10weeks. Didnt take it serious enough, got my training in and went as hard as i could though, work got in the way a bit and became busy, but i didnt bother packing my meals or trying to eat as much as i could, all i did was complained that eating made me feel shit so didnt do it. I just didnt push through. Out of the whole cycle duration, i got in maybe 3 full days of eating liek i should have on a bulk, the others i just didnt matter.

Im very dissapointed in myself. As much as it takes a fully grown adult to admit shame in himself, im going to.

Im now thinking of returning to TRT. As much as i want to keep going, i just dont think i have it in me to eat as much as i need and pack all my meals. Perhaps ill try again next time.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    You have gained 3kg.. have you lost body fat?

A cycle can still be considered a success without weight gain. Recomp cycles aren't very common but it is a good cycle still.

Is this your first blast/cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    You have gained 3kg.. have you lost body fat?

A cycle can still be considered a success without weight gain. Recomp cycles aren't very common but it is a good cycle still.

Is this your first blast/cycle?
    Not sure about the bodyfat mate, it wasnt my intention as i run proper cuts with cal deficts for that haha.

Lol no this isnt my first cycle/blast, ive done many and many in my time, cuts/bulks etc. Ive been on for over 2 years, well TRT and blasting and cruising.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    #1 EQ Wasnt going to give you any mass gain to begin with. To make it worse..... The only things its actually good for is making people eat and increasing red blood cells. You STILL couldn't eat.

#2 you knew you should have been eating and didnt. It's the single most important part of the cycle. If the food isn't coming in - the mass won't be able to follow.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    #1 EQ Wasnt going to give you any mass gain to begin with. To make it worse..... The only things its actually good for is making people eat and increasing red blood cells. You STILL couldn't eat.

#2 you knew you should have been eating and didnt. It's the single most important part of the cycle. If the food isn't coming in - the mass won't be able to follow.

Yep, seems i just didnt get the appetite increase people spoke of when running eq.

Yes, harsh to say the least, im very dissapointed in myself about this cycle. I didnt eat hence didnt change the slightest. I for some fvking reason, just couldnt pull my head around the fact i had to eat. Fark!. It just simply feels like a mental brick wall with the eating thing and i cant push through!.

I think i need to give blood as im feeling a tad sluggish, before this cycle my PCV was 49.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. It's a mistake you won't, or shouldn't, make again.

The first few weeks of adding in more food is the most difficult. Try taking some digestive enzymes also.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Chalk it up to a learning experience. It's a mistake you won't, or shouldn't, make again.

The first few weeks of adding in more food is the most difficult. Try taking some digestive enzymes also.
    what ones do you suggest bro. I mean, i feel quite sluggish after eating food, hence why i didnt like eating lots of it to bulk .

I don't really use them..... But some people here how had success with them. Maybe someone will chime in on it.

- Knockout_Power

Alright, im sure muscleink has told me before, but once you see this thread bro, can u please remind me what DE i should try.

Also, for those that know, what signs do you see/feel when you know you need to donate blood.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Live and learn. I once had a killer bulk cycle put on a good 20lbs but I was wanting to get cut up so I cut cals during pct and lost all my gains. Pretty expensive lesson but a lesson learned.

We all make mistakes at least you know what you did wrong so you wont do it agin.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Im going to abort my cycle now and return back to TRT. Cycle was an absolute fail and ive never been more dissapointed in myself. Started at 107kg and now this morning weighing exactly 110kg. Put on 3kg using - was there any recomp? changes in BF%?
    1gram deca - whew! not known for bulking
    750 eq - not known for bulking
    250 test. - that's a high TRT dose

I barely ate anything over the last 9-10weeks. - #1 reason newb cycles fail is a clear lack of effort in the kitchen. Feel like a broken record, but I will repeat. Strength comes from the gym, but gains comes from the kitchen. If you do not have the correct nutrition plan, your cycle will fail, every time! Didnt take it serious enough, obviously got my training in and went as hard as i could though, (gym is just a piece of the puzzle, and know you know this first hand) work got in the way a bit and became busy, but i didnt bother packing my meals or trying to eat as much as i could, all i did was complained that eating made me feel shit so didnt do it. I just didnt push through. Out of the whole cycle duration, i got in maybe 3 full days of eating liek i should have on a bulk, the others i just didnt matter.

Im very dissapointed in myself. As much as it takes a fully grown adult to admit shame in himself, im going to. - no shame in admitting failure/mistakes, there is shame in trying to cover it up or lying about it and trying to blame something other than the real cause

Im now thinking of returning to TRT. best option until you learn what you are doing As much as i want to keep going, i just dont think i have it in me to eat as much as i need and pack all my meals. Perhaps ill try again next time.
    the three mandatory elements for producing gains is this

Proper exercise + proper nutrition + proper rest = gains

if any of those three are missing, there is absolutely no point in cycling. Period.
    (and when you have finally figured out how to eat, and verified you know what you are doing in the gym, you seriously need to rethink your cycle plans and make sure they are suited for what your goals are. The shit you took was opposite of what you should have been doing.

Next step is to learn all you can about nutrition. How's your exercise protocol? Maybe we should look at that too?

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    1gram of Deca ! Wow....How many cycles have you ran?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It just shows you how important food is. We all make mistakes but you will never make this one again roger.
    evander87 likes this.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member

Just a quick hijack to say this: I've finally decided to keep track of what I'm eating. I wasn't eating enough-weight gain stalled. So, eating my tdee for the first time in my life +250 cals is f'ng killing me. My stomach feels like its going to blow up. Trying to be clean. I'm not used to this shoveling food in my mouth all day. My wife has been telling me to have her papaya enzymes. I blew
    her off. Guess I will be trying them out. Glad you chimed in, Haz. Thanks for the tip.

how many calories is your tdee + 250 = Rusty?

I eat all through the day. Been up 5 hours now, trying to ready for the gym

1 banana when I woke

an hour later
    16 ounces of egg whites, scrambled

an hour later or so
    3 cups of oats cooked

an hour or so later
    12.5 ounces (can) chicken

this represents about a third of my days eating so far:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	89 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	151593

I will be at the gym in less than an hour, but before I go, i'll eat
    a cooked 4ounce yam
    a banana (right before)

try not to eat big meals. instead, train yourself to eat constant through out the day.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    TR, A tad over 2900. Right now, I'm at 1408 cals w/ macros at 43% p 35% c. I've eaten 4 times today. Never was a big eater. That's why I started 3 yrs ago 6' and 150#. Currently, at 175 and been stuck for months. Sorry to hijack, OP

Ps. I think it's just going to take a bit of time for my body to get used to all this food.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quick tip and this is what I have to do to get in the extra calories. I drink the majority of my carbs in the form of oats. It's pretty easy to put back 6-8 eggs then chug a shake with 20 grams whey and a cup of oats mixed in. I have 4 shakes a day so I'm getting 80g protein per day from shakes, but I'm getting just over 200g of carbs without having to completely stuff my self at every meal.
    Rusty11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Quick tip and this is what I have to do to get in the extra calories. I drink the majority of my carbs in the form of oats. It's pretty easy to put back 6-8 eggs then chug a shake with 20 grams whey and a cup of oats mixed in. I have 4 shakes a day so I'm getting 80g protein per day from shakes, but I'm getting just over 200g of carbs without having to completely stuff my self at every meal.
    this is true. but not only for carbs. my son makes veggie shakes almost every day. contains, in part, the following incredients

Kale
    beets - this turns your pee a dark color
    ginger
    cilantro
    spinach

and some other stuff. but it always has kale and beets.

pretty thick, and don't be thinking it's going to be tasty when you slug it down, but damn if it's not nutritious as heck.
    Rusty11 likes this.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

this is true. but not only for carbs. my son makes veggie shakes almost every day. contains, in part, the following incredients

Kale
    beets - this turns your pee a dark color
    ginger
    cilantro
    spinach

and some other stuff. but it always has kale and beets.

pretty thick, and don't be thinking it's going to be tasty when you slug it down, but damn if it's not nutritious as heck.
    This is something I need to start doing. There's very little room for veggies in my stomach with my current food intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    This is something I need to start doing. There's very little room for veggies in my stomach with my current food intake.
    I used to use (still have it though) the Jack Lalanne Juicer. Before I'd let any veggies go bad by wilting, I'd toss em into the juicer and drink down the slurry. You have to be careful what you juice though. I juiced a complete beet one time, and it turned my pee a real dark orange. But the juicer didn't retain the pulp/fiber, something we need. But now I'm taking the psyllium husk fiber every day, so I may go back to the juicer now, since it takes up less volume in the stomach, yet retains most of the nutrients.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the three mandatory elements for producing gains is this

Proper exercise + proper nutrition + proper rest = gains

if any of those three are missing, there is absolutely no point in cycling. Period.
    (and when you have finally figured out how to eat, and verified you know what you are doing in the gym, you seriously need to rethink your cycle plans and make sure they are suited for what your goals are. The shit you took was opposite of what you should have been doing.

Next step is to learn all you can about nutrition. How's your exercise protocol? Maybe we should look at that too?

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Im confused.

Simply curious, what was wrong with the compounds i chose to bulk? And what do you mean deca is not known for bulking?

250mg isnt my TRT dose, its just what i use on cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This isnt the right forum for steroid talk.........soon everybody will be posting in the lounge for cycle info. Either the Q+A or even Marcus's thread if he doesnt mind........

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    This isnt the right forum for steroid talk.........soon everybody will be posting in the lounge for cycle info. Either the Q+A or even Marcus's thread if he doesnt mind........
    Im not after cycle info mate. And i didnt post in Q and A because i dont have a question or after any advice. It is more lounge material as its just a casual talk about my failure.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    BG is right. I too have been guilty lately of starting technical threads in the Lounge. Kinda defeats the purpose of having subforums. My apologies for not catching this sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Im not after cycle info mate. And i didnt post in Q and A because i dont have a question or after any advice. It is more lounge material as its just a casual talk about my failure.
    No worries Roger. I can have this moved, not deleted. It will retain the same integrity and be placed in an appropriate sub forum.

No worries mate, let me know your opinion on my question i asked you tho :P.

Curious as to why you think my compounds were no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    No worries mate, let me know your opinion on my question i asked you tho :P.

Curious as to why you think my compounds were no good.
    IMO.....

EQ is the most useless compound ever created. It has its uses for horses but in humans it doesn't work. There's other compounds that are far more effective at way lower dosages.

Deca is okay but I just don't run it anymore. I never really likes it to begin with. I just never felt I responded that well to it.....

I'm a BIG TIME testosterone fan. My body loves it - I grow off it. I'd rather run 1200mgs test than 600 deca 600 EQ and 250 test.

I also love Tren ...... But don't like to run it that frequently. So testosterone it is..... I can accomplish much of what I need to with it. Competitors can build these elaborate stacks to achieve different things...... The common gym rat doesn't need to.

If you like the joint benefits from deca try a mid dosed test cycle with low dose deca...... Much much better choice IMO.

- Knockout_Power

IMO.....

EQ is the most useless compound ever created. It has its uses for horses but in humans it doesn't work. There's other compounds that are far more effective at way lower dosages.

Deca is okay but I just don't run it anymore. I never really likes it to begin with. I just never felt I responded that well to it.....

I'm a BIG TIME testosterone fan. My body loves it - I grow off it. I'd rather run 1200mgs test than 600 deca 600 EQ and 250 test.

I also love Tren ...... But don't like to run it that frequently. So testosterone it is..... I can accomplish much of what I need to with it. Competitors can build these elaborate stacks to achieve different things...... The common gym rat doesn't need to.

If you like the joint benefits from deca try a mid dosed test cycle with low dose deca...... Much much better choice IMO.

Appreciate the reply mate. One reason i run low test now days and wont ever go above 250mg anyway is basically because anything more, like when i ran 1gram i got so damn horny on it i started getting wierd kinky thoughts and anxieties about them, stuff id never do or ever want to see anyone do lol. I ran 1 gram once and i was so close to just raping every girl i saw i knew it just wasnt for me. The guilt i felt for my girlfriend having to put up with me when i was on high doses of test eye everything off was enough to know just how wrong i was.

I didnt want to ever risk losing my relationship due to it again so decided from now on its only low test/high other compounds. Even though on 1gram of test and some deca i put on 8kg in 8 weeks or so.

IMO.....

same here.....

....don't like the sexual sides of deca, so I switched to tren and my body responds.

But I have to be very careful with tren, as too much makes me other than my natural happy go lucky self!

I would have used tren e, as i dont use short esters as they are not good value for money, but in saying that, tren e is no good for me on a bulk as it REALLY kills my appetite lol.

Thread Information