Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tigershark

Thread: Hello again.

  1. #1
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,271

    Hello again.

    Long story short, I am back from my deployment in Afghanistan.
    In case anyone is wondering the country is just as great as the brochures make it out to be.
    lovbyts and BG like this.

  2. #2
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,467
    Hey there bud!

    Glad to know you had a safe trip there. Glad to see you back!

    I bet sexy is a very happy woman!

  3. #3
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,271
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Hey there bud!

    Glad to know you had a safe trip there. Glad to see you back!

    I bet sexy is a very happy woman!
    Oh yes she is and thank you.
    I have a long road ahead of me now though. I have gained 25 pounds since returning early February and not in a good way. Sexy was taking me out to eat every night and I was judging the restaurants by their nacho plates. Plus we took a nice long vacation as well. Now I have to get back to my routine of working out.

  4. #4
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    Thank you for your service and glad you made it back safe.

  5. #5
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Long story short, I am back from my deployment in Afghanistan.
    In case anyone is wondering the country is just as great as the brochures make it out to be.
    LMAO.....welcome back and thank you for your service. Glad to have you back.

  6. #6
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark
    Oh yes she is and thank you. I have a long road ahead of me now though. I have gained 25 pounds since returning early February and not in a good way. Sexy was taking me out to eat every night and I was judging the restaurants by their nacho plates. Plus we took a nice long vacation as well. Now I have to get back to my routine of working out.
    Built a shed over your tools!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 06-30-2014 at 07:14 PM.

  7. #7
    derekkpapa1's Avatar
    derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast usa
    Posts
    4,651
    Thanks for your service from me and family
    Glad you are home safe

  8. #8
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    How bad is the heroin problem over there? I was reading about a couple of days ago. Along with a power plant the USA funded that isnt even being used. I think to the tune of 300 million. This had nothing to do with military but I was curious if you guys here about this stuff while you are out there.

    Glad y ou are home safe and thanks for your service!

  9. #9
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Welcome home.


  10. #10
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,641
    Hi and tell sexy I said


    Glad u back and safe. You'll drop those extra pounds now that you got all those nachos out of your system. Lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,031
    Blog Entries
    3
    welcome back brother and thank you for your service...glad all is well

  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,910
    All the above !

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  13. #13
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    How bad is the heroin problem over there? I was reading about a couple of days ago. Along with a power plant the USA funded that isnt even being used. I think to the tune of 300 million. This had nothing to do with military but I was curious if you guys here about this stuff while you are out there.

    Glad y ou are home safe and thanks for your service!
    Definitely a drug problem there, but if you saw how some of them lived I can understand wanting to escape the crap life.
    I can't attest to the power plant but I saw a lot of good equipment being destroyed because it would be too expensive to send back on a plane or ship. No weapons but lots of military gear. Some of the stuff still had tags on it too.

  14. #14
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,271
    Thank you all for the welcome backs and the thank you's.

  15. #15
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Definitely a drug problem there, but if you saw how some of them lived I can understand wanting to escape the crap life.
    I can't attest to the power plant but I saw a lot of good equipment being destroyed because it would be too expensive to send back on a plane or ship. No weapons but lots of military gear. Some of the stuff still had tags on it too.
    WASHINGTON: Sen. McCaskill investigates troubled power plant in Afghanistan | Congress | McClatchy DC

    Our tax paying dollars paid for a 300 million power plant that is not even being used. Four years later and the news is finally hitting the public.

  16. #16
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    WASHINGTON: Sen. McCaskill investigates troubled power plant in Afghanistan | Congress | McClatchy DC

    Our tax paying dollars paid for a 300 million power plant that is not even being used. Four years later and the news is finally hitting the public.
    Was reading on this since you posted it. First I have heard about it. Not too surprised it's not being used because the Afghans don't want to advance at all anyway. Seems like they prefer the old ways.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •