Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoggage_54

Thread: My 2nd experience with Tren.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

My 2nd experience with Tren.

I wanted to share with some of you my experiences with Tren . So far I've used Tren Ace two times. The first time things went pretty well at first. I didn't have any issues with night sweats, or Trensomnia which was great. My strength went up quickly which was awesome and I gained quite a bit of weight without add much fat. That said, I ended up stopping the Tren cycle about 5 weeks in because the side I couldn't deal with was being pissed off all the time. I ended up fighting with my wife and walking out on her on New Years eve spending the night in a hotel. I realized I was just being crazy and luckily I was able to save my marriage. That was the end of my Tren cycle.

Fast forward 6 months and I decided to do another blast. Test E 600mg/week and Tren Ace starting at 50mg/EOD and upping to 100mg EOD. Knowing what Tren did to my anger last time I was really focused on not becoming a dick. Fast forward about 4 weeks in (last week) and I'm on vacation with my wife and our son. The first Friday morning rolls around and I blow up at my wife walking out on her and leaving our vacation for 3 days. We kinda made up and I went back and we still fought hard core every single day. On Wed. I decided to stop taking the Tren and by Saturday it was out of my system and we finally stopped fighting on Sunday. So, Tren almost killed my relationship both times.

I will never take this compound again esp. at the expense of my marriage. So, if you're thinking of taking this compound keep this in mind besides all the other sides it messes with your head.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    PistolPete33 likes this.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Bubbles!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Bubbles!!!!

Thread Information