Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Russia shoots down plane over Ukraine

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Russia shoots down plane over Ukraine

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Saw this on the news. Wtf!?!?

not sure if Russians actually shot down the plane, but crazy nonetheless. i also read an article to where an Ukraine military plane was shot down close to the same spot.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well it cant be the Russians they are our friends. and they have a love for life. well except for the past 200 plus years. and there was stalin. But who ever it was, Russians included they sure messed up our daytime tv and probably nighttime tv as well. I'm hoping no Americans were onboard but got a bad feeling they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well it cant be the Russians they are our friends. and they have a love for life. well except for the past 200 plus years. and there was stalin. But who ever it was, Russians included they sure messed up our daytime tv and probably nighttime tv as well. I'm hoping no Americans were onboard but got a bad feeling they were.
    looks like there were 23 americans on board. our sorry ass president will just sit back and do nothing. we need some new leadership in the country bad!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    looks like there were 23 americans on board. our sorry ass president will just sit back and do nothing. we need some new leadership in the country bad!
    I am just curious. What do you suggest the US do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    wwGBd? Bomb Russia and end there feeling of supremacy. Obama is weak and Putin has acknowledged it already. Therefore they can do whatever they want with no repercussions from the US.

Rwy
    Thank god you aren't in office. If you knew anything a war with Russia is not a guaranteed victory and would have a very good chance of going nuclear. They have just as many nukes pointed at us as we do at them.....

Thank god you aren't in office. If you knew anything a war with Russia is not a guaranteed victory and would have a very good chance of going nuclear. They have just as many nukes pointed at us as we do at them.....
    thank god you can't understand the point I was making. The Obama administration is weak in all aspects. I actually think we would most likely lose to Russia at this point. The bush administration had more of an emphasis on the military is why I said that. This is the reason why Putin has no fear of what would come from the US. So your comment really just proves what I was saying without actually saying it. Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    secure our border first and foremost. i do not the US getting into other people's biz, but as a country, we cannot let other countries shoot down planes with innocent people in it. this is another reason to pony up on russia! Russia 'to reopen Cold War Cuban listening post used to spy on America' | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    thank god you can't understand the point I was making. The Obama administration is weak in all aspects. I actually think we would most likely lose to Russia at this point. The bush administration had more of an emphasis on the military is why I said that. This is the reason why Putin has no fear of what would come from the US. So your comment really just proves what I was saying without actually saying it. Do you understand?
    i do not think that russia has the military capabilities to mess with us. they flew some old 50 year old propeller bombers close to california not too long ago. propellers!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    i do not think that russia has the military capabilities to mess with us. they flew some old 50 year old propeller bombers close to california not too long ago. propellers!!!!!!!!!!
    Russia would throw the first punch so to speak IMO

Rwy
    So from your two posts correct me if I am reading this wrong "lets start a war with Russia that we will most likely lose because the Obama administration is weak. No I do not understand and am totally failing to see your logic. I honestly do not need another repsonse either because we will never be on the same page

Rwy
    They have more nuclear war heads then us but who knows if the number is accurate. The US def spends more on military but the point i am trying to make is Russia is not a fruit fly that can be squashed easily. Then throw in India and China who could very well side with Russia.

I do not like Americans being killed anymore then the next person but some times you just cant jump the gun. Especially after the last how many years of wars that have gone on....

So from your two posts correct me if I am reading this wrong "lets start a war with Russia that we will most likely lose because the Obama administration is weak. No I do not understand and am totally failing to see your logic. I honestly do not need another repsonse either because we will never be on the same page
    You are wrong. I asked what would George bush do then I stated he would bomb Russia.

TheMachine06 is offline New Member
    Thank goodness I'm in South Africa. Nothing ever happens here haha
    BG likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The US should have absolutely no involvement in this. Besides, part of me is thinking the Ukrainians shot the plane down to blame the Russians and get international support. The media is already going ahead in blaming Russia.
    noon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    The US should have absolutely no involvement in this. Besides, part of me is thinking the Ukrainians shot the plane down to blame the Russians and get international support. The media is already going ahead in blaming Russia.
    well supposedly there were multiple Americans on board.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Rumor has it the pilot was a female that was dating Redz and found out about his latin rock star girlfriend and crashed the plane on purpose because she couldn't stand the thought of losing him.
    BG, DCI and Cuz like this.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    With possibly 23 Americans dead, let's see what Obama will do in the coming days/weeks.
    I already know: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Rumor has it the pilot was a female that was dating Redz and found out about his latin rock star girlfriend and crashed the plane on purpose because she couldn't stand the thought of losing him.
    hahaha!!!

Succor is offline New Member
    wwGBd? Bomb Russia and end there feeling of supremacy. Obama is weak and Putin has acknowledged it already. Therefore they can do whatever they want with no repercussions from the US.
    Lol...

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Obama won't do much. He's on autopilot and took his hands off the wheels a long time ago.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    imo none of our business. I think we've messed up enough being the world policeman. Yes there were Americans on board...a tragedy for sure. But there is probably an American every plane in the air right now.

Rwy
    McCain already running his mouth trying to get every republican all riled up. Everyone knows Obama is terrible and nothing is going to be done but use your head and dont add fuel to the fire. All of these politicians who are so trigger happy for war should be the ones leading on the ground not from a far......

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    McCain already running his mouth trying to get every republican all riled up. Everyone knows Obama is terrible and nothing is going to be done but use your head and dont add fuel to the fire. All of these politicians who are so trigger happy for war should be the ones leading on the ground not from a far......
    Your right, its easy to call for war from behind a desk. Its different when the boots are on your feet. Its time America takes care of herself for a while and lets every other country do the same.
    "Maximus" likes this.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly! We don't need MORE war and/or another conflict. We have bigger issues to deal with than getting our nose into other people's business. And this comes from someone who was at the front lines a few years ago; I'm not speaking from my ASS like the majority of commenters actually do. It is so easy to be an internet warrior. When you go to a theater of war and see all the atrocities both ways, the majority of people won't be so quick to start talking nonsense so fast.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    And to those few talking smack comparing the Bush admin and Obama's, I write this: THEN we had to act due to events associated with 911 ( on our soil/homeland ), and this includes the Iraqi war which in my opinion, had no merits but whatever, etc. Anyway, what compelling reason(s) ( real reasons aside from being portrayed as a "Macho Man" like some of you are portraying Putin to be ) does Obama have to take all of our asses into a Global/Nuclear conflict with Russia/China? If any of you internet bad asses are willing to enlist and get your sorry asses sent to war, then you are allowed to talk BS and nonsense. If not, don't post $hit!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    Your right, its easy to call for war from behind a desk. Its different when the boots are on your feet. Its time America takes care of herself for a while and lets every other country do the same.
    Give War a chance. If you do it right you win and the MF dont mess with you anymore, and if they do then hit them with over whelming power. Love what Israel is doing.

I hope this next election we have a strong leader that takes has a test level over 1000. I'm tired of all the puzzies that have been running the country. Obama is a joke and they are talking about Hillary for President? Why would we want another puzzy in the office, much less a post menopausal senior citizen that cant protect one embassy?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    LoL. That's the exact face he has when Obama tries to act like a commander-in-chief.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Give War a chance. If you do it right you win and the MF dont mess with you anymore, and if they do then hit them with over whelming power. Love what Israel is doing.

I hope this next election we have a strong leader that takes has a test level over 1000. I'm tired of all the puzzies that have been running the country. Obama is a joke and they are talking about Hillary for President? Why would we want another puzzy in the office, much less a post menopausal senior citizen that cant protect one embassy?
    I believe barack obama is the worst president the US has ever seen, and that hillary would likely be an extension of his same policies. I agree with you there and thats where it stops. What israel is doing is in response to direct attack on its land, different than a passenger airliner that may have been mistakenly shot down, and most likely was not an intentional attack on americans. I served my time, and am against foreign intervention but if there was a direct attack on our soil i would be out my door with my rifle. There is a big difference. I would like to see pre ww2 foreign policy. Leave us alone, we will leave you alone, but if you **** with us we will destroy you.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Let the rest of the world take car of itself for awhile.
    Stock pile the best weapons.
    Put troops on our borders.
    If a threat is made against our country put down the maker of the threat hard and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Let the rest of the world take car of itself for awhile.
    Stock pile the best weapons.
    Put troops on our borders.
    If a threat is made against our country put down the maker of the threat hard and fast.
    damn right

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Putin is just crazy enough to use nukes. Then what??

Blog Entries
    lets see how a real president responds unlike Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by dk94
    You do know that McCain was a POW
    BG and Cuz like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    well supposedly there were multiple Americans on board.
    Well, there are risks involved in flying. Plus, I doubt they were trying to kill Americans. What I think most likely happened was they accidently shot down the wrong plane. The "Ukrainian government" and the "separatists" both try to fly their aircraft near commercial aircraft as a way of shielding their planes.
    Rwy likes this.

Blog Entries
    You do know that McCain was a POW
    McCain is still a puss. He has done a great service to his country but he was broken in the POW camps. Took all the fight out of him.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    So as for my point of view....

If an airplane is off course and not responding and going into sensitive territory do we shoot it down...or...let it crash into the WTCs. We know how the latter works out.

Who cares if there were 23 Americans on board. A true American...in the words of Hulk Hogan...fights for the rights of every man.

The Russians have not forgotten the Cold War. Americans have. Putin has balls. Obama is nuettered. Until America closes its boarders it has no right to be out in anyones back yard playing McGruff the Crime Dog. To Americans...Boarders is not a book store.....

The fact that America depends on its "leaders" is just a sign the fire and fight has left the dog. Back int he day if the leaders did not obey the people they would cover them in tar and feather them. Now people too happy with free money.
    Rusty11 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information