trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Just a random thought

I am in the process of copying all my DVD's into AVI files and storing them on my television's computer and came across Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder version - the only version of Willy Wonka if you ask me... that Johnny Depp version was HORRIBLE)...

Got me thinking about this classic children's film where a bipolar sociopath gives away his candy empire to a boy with no prior business experience whom he's only known for a few hours. It's a wonderful film full of pure imagination but left me with some questions...

1. Since the parents did not sign the waiver at the beginning, and children cannot enter a contract, did the parents sue Wonka for their children's pain and suffering?
    2. Is the LSD ferry where you see a chicken getting its head cut off the only way to the bathroom?
    3. Why is Grandpa Joe able to walk and dance after being in bed for 20 years..
    4. How does the person in the middle of the bed get up at night and pee without waking up the person next to him / her?
    5. Why are none of the parents disturbed that Mr. Slugworth was touching and whispering to their kids???
    6. How the Wonkavator get down? and when they burst through the glass ceiling, how did no one get hurt below?
    7. How do you wind only half a clock? Doesn't the half a sink make a really bad mess on the floor when you use it?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8. I think that doobie I just had was too big... lol jk jk ; )

Thread Information