Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Not a fan...but

jesse4466 is offline Member

Not a fan...but

I prefer to be bigger- the photo on the left side.

Looks like he lost 20 pounds. Id guess HGH, diet, working with trainer. He's small compared to what he used to be. Def not my idea of looking good if it compromises muscle mass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not a fan...but-image-1623314853.jpg  

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I love Tim. Great artist and very successfully man. Hes in much better shape. Remember not everyone is trying to be a bodybuilder. Hes got more going for him than bodybuilding would ever have for him. I agree with you id like to be bigger but I wouldn't ever down him for not being bigger I respect anyone's goals.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I think he looks healthier on right.

Who knows, maybe he'll decide to add some mass now???

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz
    I love Tim. Great artist and very successfully man. Hes in much better shape. Remember not everyone is trying to be a bodybuilder. Hes got more going for him than bodybuilding would ever have for him. I agree with you id like to be bigger but I wouldn't ever down him for not being bigger I respect anyone's goals.
    Not downing him, I stated a personal opinion on body type I prefer. I don't care who he is or his success; you missed the point- I personally prefer photo on left for myself. Has nothing to do with him or his goals. I think you took that a little too personal. I should have cropped out the head so you could stay objective.

It's ok that we prefer different looks. I prefer guys that workout, muscle tone. Other gals like the more doughy types. It's all good.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Not downing him, I stated a personal opinion on body type I prefer. I don't care who he is or his success; you missed the point- I personally prefer photo on left for myself. Has nothing to do with him or his goals. I think you took that a little too personal. I should have cropped out the head so you could stay objective.
    Nope. I dont take anything personal on an internet forum. I dont see why anyone would prefer the physique on the left...you cant even see his body honestly but like I said if thats what you want go for it man

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    It's ok that we prefer different looks. I prefer guys that workout, muscle tone. Other gals like the more doughy types. It's all good.
    Same with men. Some prefer the fat look. Not me. I want someone that shares similar fitness goals as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz

Same with men. Some prefer the fat look. Not me. I want someone that shares similar fitness goals as I do.
    I don't keep current with celebrities but I think Tim is married to Faith. If so, I think they look good for each other.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't keep current with celebrities but I think Tim is married to Faith. If so, I think they look good for each other.
    I dont keep up with them either...but seems like I seen they were having some problems in a tabloid newspaper lol while standing in line at Wal-Mart..I could be wrong tho

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like he is bloated in the left one from alcohol. He probably quit drinking and started eating better. Doesn't look like he lift many weights. He is still the man!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Looks like he is bloated in the left one from alcohol. He probably quit drinking and started eating better. Doesn't look like he lift many weights. He is still the man!
    I was kinda thinking that he sobered up too haha

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Why dont you relax and explain yourself a little better next time.....you kinda sound like a dick.
    Cuz likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information