Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Teens on HGH

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Teens on HGH

Just was browsing the news and came across this article. It was to no surprise with all the action we see around here.Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH - WTOP.com

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Holy crap how can they afford hgh?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer
    Holy crap how can they afford hgh?
    mom and dad I would assume.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most are not getting real hgh. They are getting a booster at best.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    That would make more since. Like some supp store "hgh". And then when asked about it they say they have used hgh not knowing any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    That would make more since. Like some supp store "hgh". And then when asked about it they say they have used hgh not knowing any different.
    Even those who are spending big bucks and buying it from online. 95% of what is out there is fake. Just some peptide. Igf-1 if they are lucky and do you know anyone who likes to admit they got scammed even if they know it? That's why so many say/think they took hgh.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    That's what I'm thinking to.

How many kids say/think they have taken steroids but if you ask enough questions you will find out they bought them at GNC or it was some pills they got from a friend who gained 20lbs in 2 months.

Hell there are kids who still swear smoking banana peals will get them high. Tells you how bright some of them are. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-25-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Just was browsing the news and came across this article. It was to no surprise with all the action we see around here.Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH - WTOP.com
    if WE are saying it is extremely difficult to get legit HGH, and we are supposed to be knowledgeable, then how do you think kids responding to an anonymous survey would locate legit, and not being knowledgeable?

I'm not so worried about the kids getting ripped off. A fool and his money soon part. but the worrisome part is now the public reads this article, and being good sheople, they believe what they read. We now have a public perception issue we have to deal with. And in response, here comes the DEA with the intent on "cracking down" on suppliers who supply these kids, making it even more difficult for us to locate not only legit HGH sources, but legit sources in general.

In fact, this could be part of a governmental campaign to skew public opinion so they can do what they want without fear of outcry. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    lovbyts likes this.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    The Chinese love these little fvuckers!! Fake, fake & fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if WE are saying it is extremely difficult to get legit HGH, and we are supposed to be knowledgeable, then how do you think kids responding to an anonymous survey would locate legit, and not being knowledgeable?

I'm not so worried about the kids getting ripped off. A fool and his money soon part. but the worrisome part is now the public reads this article, and being good sheople, they believe what they read. We now have a public perception issue we have to deal with. And in response, here comes the DEA with the intent on "cracking down" on suppliers who supply these kids, making it even more difficult for us to locate not only legit HGH sources, but legit sources in general.

In fact, this could be part of a governmental campaign to skew public opinion so they can do what they want without fear of outcry. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Oh come one now, you dont think they would do something like that do you? Sounds like conspiracy theory stuff to me.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    [/B]
    Oh come one now, you dont think they would do something like that do you? Sounds like conspiracy theory stuff to me.
    OUR Government? naw..... go ask Ollie North, he'll tell you we don't screw around with that cloak and dagger shit

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Actually where I grew up and live currently, hormone doctors prescribe Gh to almost anyone who will pay. I grew up in a very wealthy part of Texas. When in HS heard of guys using AAS along with GH, experimented with AAS myself. Currently train two teens who swear varsity guys are on gh...couldn't really believe them. Then my GF father asked me about GH for his son, he had a script from the local hormone clinic within the week. I've also been at two other houses with gh prescribed to the kids sitting right in the butter drawer HA!

So in wealthy areas, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

True with money comes privileges but its not the norm.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    When i went to school this blokes mum was a junkie and he was born small as. He was born like 2 months premature the doctors were giving him some sort of growth to help him grow. He would have been about 10. Was all free from healthcare too.

Thread Information