Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By zaggahamma
  • 1 Post By Succor
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Lebron's skinny

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Lebron's skinny

Look how skinny Lebron James is now a days. Hope nobody breaks him we goes hard in the paint! LeBron James Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss (Photo) « CBS DC

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Was he ever impressive lol? Not to me but I wonder what made him "cut carbs" as is said in the article?
    zaggahamma likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running shit on season and not in off season. He will have size back when the season starts. He can't afford to be that small.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    They are speculating he's losing weight to protect his aging knees..

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might take away from his game. Big part of his game is his pure strength and power through defenders and fouls.

No matter what this guy does he will be criticized.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    No way he can play ball without carbs. He will not make it through one game.

INstead of cutting weight he should start perfecting the old man game. You cannot attack the rim forever.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    They are speculating he's losing weight to protect his aging knees..
    Basketball destroys your body just as bad as football but in a different way.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    No way he can play ball without carbs. He will not make it through one game.

INstead of cutting weight he should start perfecting the old man game. You cannot attack the rim forever.
    Meh its not like he cant play the perimeter. Ever seen the shooting exhibitions he would put n even when back in High School? Love him or hate him I really think he can do almost whatever he pleases on the court.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Meh its not like he cant play the perimeter. Ever seen the shooting exhibitions he would put n even when back in High School? Love him or hate him I really think he can do almost whatever he pleases on the court.
    Not so much the permiter but the post turn and shot ala MJ and Kobe

Blog Entries
    I think he's trying to take on the roll of a player leading a team now. At a body weight around 260 at age 30+ it would be easier for him to slip up as a player and have some of that turn to fat. I think with a thinner frame he'll be faster and more agile because he's gonna have to do quite a bit of work this year to prove that moving to the Cavs was a good idea. I also figured that he stopped taking whatever performance enhancers he was on to pass the drug test he would get for getting traded and being approved to the Cavs.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    I think he's trying to take on the roll of a player leading a team now. At a body weight around 260 at age 30+ it would be easier for him to slip up as a player and have some of that turn to fat. I think with a thinner frame he'll be faster and more agile because he's gonna have to do quite a bit of work this year to prove that moving to the Cavs was a good idea. I also figured that he stopped taking whatever performance enhancers he was on to pass the drug test he would get for getting traded and being approved to the Cavs.
    You think they drug test lebron? He tells the league who to drug test I would imagine.

Blog Entries
    Haha, it could cost them their job and the reputation of the NBA if they didn't. But i know what you mean. It's not out of the question of him getting caught, they've really cracked down in the past couple years on performance enhancers. More players have been caught in the past 3 years than the last 30 before that combined. As far as baseball goes, they catch almost everyone and don't care about their reputation as a player. So it seems like for better, or for worse, they've been doing a better job of keeping steroid users to a minimal. Which is good IMO

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    when is training cramp i mean camp
    RaginCajun likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Haha, it could cost them their job and the reputation of the NBA if they didn't. But i know what you mean. It's not out of the question of him getting caught, they've really cracked down in the past couple years on performance enhancers. More players have been caught in the past 3 years than the last 30 before that combined. As far as baseball goes, they catch almost everyone and don't care about their reputation as a player. So it seems like for better, or for worse, they've been doing a better job of keeping steroid users to a minimal. Which is good IMO
    I don't think this has to do with steroids at all. Being 6'8 and 250lbs at 30 years old in a game where quickness and agility matter has a lot to do with it. Plus, the impact on his knees and back from the running and jumping in the game do a number to his body. I think for longevity purposes losing weight is a good idea for him.

Rwy
    I recently decided to give up playing ball. Which sucks cause ( not to be arrogant) I am really good. I was playing every sunday but when I got home. It was double ice bag on the knees and heating pad on my lower back. I was pretty much crippled. I'm too competitive and don't know how to take it down a notch when I play.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I don't think this has to do with steroids at all. Being 6'8 and 250lbs at 30 years old in a game where quickness and agility matter has a lot to do with it. Plus, the impact on his knees and back from the running and jumping in the game do a number to his body. I think for longevity purposes losing weight is a good idea for him.
    I agree

Succor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You're joking, right?

Far, far more athletes using PEDs than the unlucky few (comparison) that get busted here and there

Blog Entries
    No actually i'm not kidding at all. If they can catch A-Rod who is the most highly coveted player of the past decade and a net worth higher than Lebron's (Not to mention Bonds, Manny etc.) They have no problem catching someone like Lebron. I was correct when i said that it could ruin the reputation of the league if they don't check or it goes unnoticed because the minute he gets caught (if he does) EVERYONE will be wondering how long he has been dodging these tests and why he didn't get caught earlier. Like i said, more people caught in the last 3 years than the last 30 in basketball. So that by DEFAULT they're doing better at cracking down. Not once did i say that they get everyone.

Succor is offline New Member
    They're getting more fierce at cracking down, sure

The point I'm getting across is that the great majority of athletes at that level of athleticism, usually even regardless of where they stand/how popular they are, are on PEDs. PEDs aside from AAS exist as I'm sure you're aware. Millions and millions of dollars are on the line based on performance. The amount of athletes busted in comparison to the amounts of athletes using is an extremely low percentage

It's just the way it is

Edited for spelling error
    Last edited by Succor; 08-07-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    davidtheman100 likes this.

It would seem that sports like baseball and football would have a much higher % then basketball use of PEDs due to the explosiveness and strength required. Basket ball is more about good knees and jumping high and hand eye coordination. Doesn't require PED IMO.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you kidding most all use and/or used ped's. I have friends that play pro sports and been around pro sports my whole life. I am not talking about sitting in the stands I am talking about personal friends. Now do they all use IMHO no but as stated above millions of dollars are on the line. We use mostly for personal reasons or whatever imagine if was for money what would we do take a chance of not making millions because guy across from us has a advantage.

R we calling them ped's now too

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma
    R we calling them ped's now too
    According to pro sports that's what they are referred to, which is what we are discussing. Pro sports. I don't give a shit what they are called personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa
    you kidding most all use and/or used ped's. I have friends that play pro sports and been around pro sports my whole life. I am not talking about sitting in the stands I am talking about personal friends. Now do they all use IMHO no but as stated above millions of dollars are on the line. We use mostly for personal reasons or whatever imagine if was for money what would we do take a chance of not making millions because guy across from us has a advantage.
    I am only referring to basketball. But I'm sure they do there as well just not as much.

My point was they benefit football and baseball athletes more then basketball because of the explosiveness required and strength required whereas basketball you can be an average white guy with no muscle but shoot three pointers all day.

But not an average black guy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post

In basketball it's more about talent and natural athleticism and PED's wouldn't really help the shots go in or help your basketball IQ and ability to dribble the ball so i mean for a strength boost sure but you can tell by peoples skinny, lanky frames that they've never even touched steroids . As far as other sports go, it's hard to argue with you there.

sounds funny but when i did my first cycle back in the day my golf game improved after cycle

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    sounds funny but when i did my first cycle back in the day my golf game improved after cycle
    Dam I still suck. When I play on cycle and I hit a bad shot I get roid rage and throw the clubs in the water.
    Happy Gilmore style.

lmao

i used to be a club tosser occasionally

havent thrown a club in 20 years

now i loathe when i see it when watching the pros

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I wish cycles would have helped my golf game
    zaggahamma likes this.

yeh u gotta be good first
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 08-09-2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: otherwise it compounds the handicap

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    yeh u gotta be good first
    Thats the problem the only consistent part of my game is driving the golf ball off the T
    zaggahamma likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Thats the problem the only consistent part of my game is driving the golf ball off the T
    That's my only problem!

I can't get off the T box!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Hes always had nice shoulders and looked really good the first two years with the heat. Hes slimmed down alot.

I can atest to being over 30 the body doesnt respond as well.

Thread Information