Thread: Tiredness

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member

Tiredness

Has anyone got the same "problem" that you get tired in early evening at the latest, or let say between 4-6 pm? It doesn't matter am I on PCT or cycle, even if I had 8-9 hours of sleep, or the shortcoming of vitamins I suppose. I take 1000mgs of vitamin c everyday.

I don't believe it's overtraining because my muscles are not so sore, my appetite is pretty good and I even sleep enough, my heartrate seems to be quite stable aswell. My haemoglobin has been always good and I have pretty good aerobic shape.

Or is it really the vitamins or am I sleeping superficially? Any experiences or piece of advices? Maybe general with bodybuilders?

Still taking some naps.

Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you put on weight recently?
    Have you had your RBC checked?

No weight gaining recently, but still got some fat (closer 20% fat I suppose) I'm not sure but I made some kind of blood tests in springtime and I don't remember if they were fine or close to normal range.

Maybe time to CBC?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakoppi View Post
    No weight gaining recently, but still got some fat (closer 20% fat I suppose) I'm not sure but I made some kind of blood tests in springtime and I don't remember if they were fine or close to normal range.

Maybe time to CBC?
    This is a complete shot in the dark but next time you get a blood test ask to check if you have diabetes. Same thing was happening to me especially after high carb meals and my mum (nurse) said it could be diabetes, fortunately it's not.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Metal stress at work can kick my ass just as much as physical work.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    This is a complete shot in the dark but next time you get a blood test ask to check if you have diabetes. Same thing was happening to me especially after high carb meals and my mum (nurse) said it could be diabetes, fortunately it's not.
    Risk to diabetes tests was made in spring and nothing to worry about that. I've also noticed that high carbohydrate meals make me damn tired specially a meal in 3-5 pm. I don't eat so much sugar and planned to cut it down next week when I start my low volume high intense training with test e, planning to eat as clean as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Metal stress at work can kick my ass just as much as physical work.
    That's a good point! Or if you've got tendency to take a lot of care almost about everything.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    try this

eat a banana and see if that helps.

it helps me at work when I feel mentally losing focus after several hours of intense concentration. A banana break and a big drink of water brings me around.............

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    try this

eat a banana and see if that helps.

it helps me at work when I feel mentally losing focus after several hours of intense concentration. A banana break and a big drink of water brings me around.............
    Let's see if that helps. I was also going to ask thyroid gland tests, but suspicion about that. Not so much thoughts concerning this "problem" until now I'm actually worried a bit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High prolactin? High or low E2?
    There are a number of reasons.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could just be tired lol, I have no explanation to my random afternoon tiredness when it happens and I randomly crash at 4-5 some days. Usually I've just gone hard at the gym that day or been studying or something.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Or you could try a big juicy bowl of sweet corn !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Ive been using b12 its good stuff

Thanks for your answers. I'm thinking visiting a doctor also. Noticed I'm sweating quite a lot and feeling warm even if I started test e two weeks ago. Also taking Arimidex .25 mg EOD which can cause some sweating I suppose, that's a low dose tho.

But lets see. Maybe I'll be back with this.
    Last edited by Jaakoppi; 10-05-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Thread Information