Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    who's gonna be the one to pull big kev off when he's done? i'm going no where near that man when he's ragin...
    I got him.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    I got him.
    As I was saying...........

You sure about that ??

<<<< JENNA >>>>

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i may seem a little tight assed on here but that is definately not the case! everyone here seems cool to me, of course my all night buddie psycoswole, dane , pt for sure, pete and bert, poppa pump, tnt incase anyone OD'ED!, partyboy, my baby jenna, man there are just to many to name!!!!!! i grew up in new orleans so i know all about being up for days partying, and yes , we have many clubs in houston! since AR is based here in houston, it is only right that the party be held here! right pt?

oh yea, cant forget" thegame2001" we could start off the festiveties with me pounding...uh, lets just invite him!

i genuinly like everyone here, so there is no one i would exclude! open invites to everyone and the drinks are on PT!!!!!!! line em' up!
    Yeah, I agree with bigkev, the party should be here. It would make it a lot easier for me to get to.

The whole drinks on PT thing. Damn man, that's just cruel. Everybody know Pete drinks like a fish. I'm not one for spreading rumors, but I heard that Enron sponsored an open bar that Pete was at about a month ago, and you see what happened to them.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I cannot wait to get near a computer on NYE!! I mean really...I'm of Irish heritage and I was born and raised in Canada...what do you expect Excess, FI, Shreds, sp33....help me out here guys

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    can't wait to see the posts/artwork that result from the NYE festivites!

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

Yeah, I agree with bigkev, the party should be here. It would make it a lot easier for me to get to.

Alright Jason - what do you say we have a "PRE-PARTY" here in Houston - all us Houstonians - you, me, Kev, Keymastur, and whoever else is around here! Come on Jay - you can talk BigKev into a night out!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Party did someone say party...there will be no partying going on without SHREDZ...

me I would party with all of you..I love you all..this place rocks and the party would be even better...

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Jenna

Alright Jason - what do you say we have a "PRE-PARTY" here in Houston - all us Houstonians - you, me, Kev, Keymastur, and whoever else is around here! Come on Jay - you can talk BigKev into a night out!

I didn't realize that anyone was up for that. I go out all the time (at least on the weekends). Just tell me when and we can see if we can get it going. Actually you missed Mugs, we went out last week when he was down here. I wish I had known that you would be up for that. We need to see if we can get this going. I am up for doing something any night you want.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I think it'd be fun to party with everyone on here. Finally get to meet all of the people who've helped you toward your goals and make you laugh histerically at the same time.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Everyone look there goes the click

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Everyone look there goes the click
    ?? what are you talking bout?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I think he ment "the click"- group of people that hang out together. But if I'm wrong, then what are you talking about pure?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    you mean clique?
    What happens here, stays here

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont mind me I am just taking my frustration out on people that I shouldnt be.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    It would be good to meet all the regulars here and I,m not metioning no names as there are too many!

Would like to meet all the Mods it would be great to put a face to the name and actually talk to these people face to face.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Well id love to meet all my English friends!! because they are the easiest to get hold of LOL

And then all my fantastic Canadian Friends and American Peops

Love a girly get together with everyone and then meet the mods

But i just gotta meet pstbyjason cause he is a top guy!
    Ms Figure

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Gimme a few drinks and I'll have fun partying with anybody. If I had to pick a few people it would be the 5 P's (Pete, PaPa, Primo, Partyboy, and Ptbyjason).

Re: Easy question . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    The Canadians. Any country that has given the world Kids in the Hall has to be fun.

But it can't be this week . . . I've already stocked up on gear for several months, and am determined not to go back to Canada until the sun comes out again. Since the sun goes down in Ontario in late October and doesn't come up again until April, well . . .

(Yes, that's an exaggeration. The Ontario sun wakes up occasionally between October and April to take a piss.)
    S-M-A-R-T A-S-S

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You guys, i have people over like eon . If you are ever in town, PM me , I'll bring da hunnys, you just bring yourself.

As for the ladies, im friends with A LOT of college baseball players(even a pro ball player that i hang out with frequently). Everyone likes baseball player guys.

You see.....i got something for EVERYONE. Holla at yo dawg. We'll get this rollin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information