Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoggage_54
  • 1 Post By Roger11

Thread: Tender around the apendix area?

Roger11 is offline Member

Tender around the apendix area?

I had my appendix removed a long time ago, but the last few days ive been having a tender feeling a little to the side of the area, it sorta feels like i have overstretched/bruised the area but yeh, not quite sure. Ill go to the docs after work to have it checked. But anyone have any opinions? It feels quite tender when i push my fingers into the area also. Perhaps its just bruised or ive strained the area, ive done some googling and some others are saying the same thing but they never found out any reason as to why theres keeps happening, they said it can come and go over the months or the feeling can come even years after your appendix removal etc.

Thanks for taking the time to to list some opinions. Cheers!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you liver and appendix are on the same side only your liver is higher. You have a kidney also on that side.

Do you think there is a way you coukd have bruised something?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Could be fantom pain.

People who have to had limbs amputated often have this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    I had my appendix removed a long time ago, but the last few days ive been having a tender feeling a little to the side of the area, it sorta feels like i have overstretched/bruised the area but yeh, not quite sure. Ill go to the docs after work to have it checked. But anyone have any opinions? It feels quite tender when i push my fingers into the area also. Perhaps its just bruised or ive strained the area, ive done some googling and some others are saying the same thing but they never found out any reason as to why theres keeps happening, they said it can come and go over the months or the feeling can come even years after your appendix removal etc. Thanks for taking the time to to list some opinions. Cheers!!
    occasionally I'll get s pain in the ovary that's not there. It's strange at best.

What did the doctor say????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    occasionally I'll get s pain in the ovary that's not there. It's strange at best.

What did the doctor say????
    Maybe it his missing ovary???

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    lovbyts likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    ^^ hahahahaaa

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    You could have gastrointestinal problems (IBD, diverticulitis), you could be developing kidney stones, could be a leaking abdominal aortic aneurysm (if you are older, I don't know how old you are). You could have a bruise on your abdominal wall, or a sore muscle or a bunch of other things. Abdominal pain is complex to diagnose. Physicians don't do it online, and therefore we cannot either. Go see your doctor and get examined unless it's all better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    I had my appendix removed a long time ago, but the last few days ive been having a tender feeling a little to the side of the area, it sorta feels like i have overstretched/bruised the area but yeh, not quite sure. Ill go to the docs after work to have it checked. But anyone have any opinions? It feels quite tender when i push my fingers into the area also. Perhaps its just bruised or ive strained the area, ive done some googling and some others are saying the same thing but they never found out any reason as to why theres keeps happening, they said it can come and go over the months or the feeling can come even years after your appendix removal etc.

Thanks for taking the time to to list some opinions. Cheers!!

Roger11 is offline Member
    Hey guys, went to see the doc the other day. He said its most likely a muscular strain as he pushed around the area, but im having an ultrasound done on thursday.

He said its most likely nothing more than a strained right side. Which is good i guess.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Thread Information