Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By crazy_rocks
  • 1 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence

  1. #1
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922

    New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence

    New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence


    New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence


    Deep breath, sceptics: a collection of never-before-seen images 'could' finally prove that aliens did indeed crash in Roswell according to those who discovered the slides. The series of Kodachrome slides reportedly belonged to Bernard Ray, an oil exploration geologist who had been working in Roswell at the time of the crash.

    When Ray passed away, his wife Hilda started looking through his belongings and found a box of old slides mostly containing family photos. What she also found was a pair of slides hidden within the lining of the lid.

    Within those slides where pictures of a thin grey humanoid creature with an enlarged head. Through a series of acquaintances the slides were then passed along until finally getting into the hands of UFO researcher Tom Carey. Carey has reportedly had the slides checked and authenticated by a Kodak expert who worked with the imaging company during the 40s. So while the slides themselves are physically authentic, the question remains as to whether their contents can be considered the same as well.

    At the moment, there's a lot of hot air being thrown around, the images are being conveniently held until a grand-unveiling while there's been very little chatter regarding the authenticity of the actual contents of the photos. As such, take this story with our daily recommended allowance of salt, and then some. It's probably nothing, but then, it could be everything.

  2. #2
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,398
    I'm pretty sure a couple of these humanoid aliens are right on this here forum.

  3. #3
    zempey's Avatar
    zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ontaio, Canada
    Posts
    2,055
    If they were authentic alien pictures the gov would have made them and this guy disappear. No way we will see any real evidence of alien life forms in the near future, although I fully believe there is such evidence being kept secret.

  4. #4
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,564
    New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence-image-4289970541.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Roswell Photos To Be Published Would 'Confirm' Alien Existence-image-1870333625.jpg  

  5. #5
    crazy_rocks's Avatar
    crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    If they were authentic alien pictures the gov would have made them and this guy disappear. No way we will see any real evidence of alien life forms in the near future, although I fully believe there is such evidence being kept secret.

    The problem with making people disappear is it has to be done before the info is passed to media. If they act to late they add credibility to these things which they would rather not do. It's gotten a lot easier for us now because there are so many alternative media sources to go to on the of the internet.
    NACH3 likes this.

  6. #6
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    The problem with making people disappear is it has to be done before the info is passed to media. If they act to late they add credibility to these things which they would rather not do. It's gotten a lot easier for us now because there are so many alternative media sources to go to on the of the internet.
    ^^^^ Yet another reason the government is implementing net neutrality so they can easier control the content.

  7. #7
    crazy_rocks's Avatar
    crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ^^^^ Yet another reason the government is implementing net neutrality so they can easier control the content.
    I was thinking the same thing.

  8. #8
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788
    i'm skeptical. and... logic suggests aliens exist.

  9. #9
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314
    logic suggests aliens exist.
    What are you talking about? Logic doesn't really "suggest" things - it has a truth value: true/valid or false/invalid.

    Can you say more specifically what is it that you think suggests that aliens exist?

  10. #10
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    The list of mysterious deaths in the world of people in the "ufo" field is almost endless.

    Phil Schneider 1996
    Dr. Karla Turner 1996
    The list goes back into the 80's and beyond.
    In January of 1987, another scientist, Avtar Singh-Guide, went missing. He was later declared dead.
    In February of 1987, Peter Pippel was run over by his car in his garage.
    In March of 1987, David Sands committed suicide by crashing his car into a building.

    In April of 1987, four developers of Regan Star Wars Program died:
    Mark Wiesner hung himself, Stuart Gooding fell victim of murder, David Greenhalgh fell off the bridge, and Shani Warren drowned. In May of that year, Michael Baker was killed in a car accident.

    If you've never heard one of Phil Schneider's story's, I suggest you youtube it.
    Take all the information in and then digest it as you see fit. His take on things is extreme. However, if only 1% of it is true, it's amazing. If it is all true: Prepare for a big change in the world as we know it.

    Here's a thought: What if: What if the general public as a whole is slowly being conditioned to accept the idea that Alien life has been visiting and living on planet earth? What if this has been done in stages that are gradually increasing in quantity?

    For example: it starts off small and slow, with movies and tv shows that begin to condition us to the idea. With "alien" cartoons and media being commonplace and everywhere today?


    Next step? Government disclosure of bits and pieces here and there of what the history of all the UFO stuff might have been?

    Next step? Religious leaders will begin to tell the followers that Aliens are likely real? And help the general masses cope with the idea as a whole?

    Last step? Government gives large disclosure of alien activities? And introduces them to the world?

    How much of this has happened already? Has the frequency and intensity of this "conditioning" been increasing? Why?
    Last edited by -Ender-; 03-09-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

  11. #11
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Thoughts?

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Yeah it's one of those things you dont want to get TOO involved and have TOO much proof or you end up the same as Stanley Meyer who was going to release his plans on the car that runs on water and would not sell his patent/plans to the government. He died just days before in a mysterious car accident.

    It's not unlike being being to out spoken politically. If you speak out enough and make good points someone may take notice and decide you need to disappear. It happens a lot more than people realize. Yet another reason people like Obama want (already have) people and programs that scan all the internet and forums looking for comments and everything is compiled into a database to figure out who to take down next.
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post

    What are you talking about? Logic doesn't really "suggest" things - it has a truth value: true/valid or false/invalid.

    Can you say more specifically what is it that you think suggests that aliens exist?
    I think the word aliens is the "wrong" word to use...what i mean is that we have this preconceived notion of what an alien might look like bcuz of movies and quiet frankly our own imagination....when in fact they might look exactly like us.....IMO if we use the word intelligent lifeforms...I feel ppl can better grasp the concept of there bein one...don't get me wrong aliens IS what i use....but as far as a debate goes..I think that phrase would "fit" more....
    Not to answer for him..but my opinion(not that u asked for it lol ) there are sooooo many planets outside of our solar system....sooooo many galaxies with sooo many systems...not to mention what hasn't even been discovered yet...leads u to believe.....the odds are their are likely other intelligent lifeforms out there...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    The list of mysterious deaths in the world of people in the "ufo" field is almost endless.

    Phil Schneider 1996
    Dr. Karla Turner 1996
    The list goes back into the 80's and beyond.
    In January of 1987, another scientist, Avtar Singh-Guide, went missing. He was later declared dead.
    In February of 1987, Peter Pippel was run over by his car in his garage.
    In March of 1987, David Sands committed suicide by crashing his car into a building.

    In April of 1987, four developers of Regan Star Wars Program died:
    Mark Wiesner hung himself, Stuart Gooding fell victim of murder, David Greenhalgh fell off the bridge, and Shani Warren drowned. In May of that year, Michael Baker was killed in a car accident.

    If you've never heard one of Phil Schneider's story's, I suggest you youtube it.
    Take all the information in and then digest it as you see fit. His take on things is extreme. However, if only 1% of it is true, it's amazing. If it is all true: Prepare for a big change in the world as we know it.

    Here's a thought: What if: What if the general public as a whole is slowly being conditioned to accept the idea that Alien life has been visiting and living on planet earth? What if this has been done in stages that are gradually increasing in quantity?

    For example: it starts off small and slow, with movies and tv shows that begin to condition us to the idea. With "alien" cartoons and media being commonplace and everywhere today?

    Next step? Government disclosure of bits and pieces here and there of what the history of all the UFO stuff might have been?

    Next step? Religious leaders will begin to tell the followers that Aliens are likely real? And help the general masses cope with the idea as a whole?

    Last step? Government gives large disclosure of alien activities? And introduces them to the world?

    How much of this has happened already? Has the frequency and intensity of this "conditioning" been increasing? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Thoughts?
    Agree wholeheartedly

    Edit:somehow ur quote didn't get in there LB...the wholeheartedly comment was for u too

  14. #14
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    What are you talking about? Logic doesn't really "suggest" things - it has a truth value: true/valid or false/invalid.

    Can you say more specifically what is it that you think suggests that aliens exist?
    Have you watched any of the history channels? All the ancient drawing, carvings and such the dipict flying ships, rockets, alien/strange looking people and then there are the HUGE carvings in the ground that have been there for 100s if not 1000s of years that can only be seen from miles up.

    There really is just to much proof that we have at the very least been visited in the past if not present.

  15. #15
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,564
    if you have ever looked through a night vision sight/scope, then you can really see all the stars that are out there.

    the universe is just too vast not think that something else could be lurking out there.

    all religions basically have similar stories all around the world

    ender makes some great points, especially about how we are seeing more and more news on it.

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  16. #16
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    I think the word aliens is the "wrong" word to use...what i mean is that we have this preconceived notion of what an alien might look like bcuz of movies and quiet frankly our own imagination....when in fact they might look exactly like us.....IMO if we use the word intelligent lifeforms...I feel ppl can better grasp the concept of there bein one...don't get me wrong aliens IS what i use....but as far as a debate goes..I think that phrase would "fit" more....
    Not to answer for him..but my opinion(not that u asked for it lol ) there are sooooo many planets outside of our solar system....sooooo many galaxies with sooo many systems...not to mention what hasn't even been discovered yet...leads u to believe.....the odds are their are likely other intelligent lifeforms out there...




    Agree wholeheartedly

    Edit:somehow ur quote didn't get in there LB...the wholeheartedly comment was for u too
    Agree... There is so much out there that NASA I believe can only keep an eye on a small % of the sky!

    It would be a lot of wasted space(w/all the galaxies/planets etc....If you think about it in that context!

  17. #17
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    The list of mysterious deaths in the world of people in the "ufo" field is almost endless.

    Phil Schneider 1996
    Dr. Karla Turner 1996
    The list goes back into the 80's and beyond.
    In January of 1987, another scientist, Avtar Singh-Guide, went missing. He was later declared dead.
    In February of 1987, Peter Pippel was run over by his car in his garage.
    In March of 1987, David Sands committed suicide by crashing his car into a building.

    In April of 1987, four developers of Regan Star Wars Program died:
    Mark Wiesner hung himself, Stuart Gooding fell victim of murder, David Greenhalgh fell off the bridge, and Shani Warren drowned. In May of that year, Michael Baker was killed in a car accident.

    If you've never heard one of Phil Schneider's story's, I suggest you youtube it.
    Take all the information in and then digest it as you see fit. His take on things is extreme. However, if only 1% of it is true, it's amazing. If it is all true: Prepare for a big change in the world as we know it.

    Here's a thought: What if: What if the general public as a whole is slowly being conditioned to accept the idea that Alien life has been visiting and living on planet earth? What if this has been done in stages that are gradually increasing in quantity?

    For example: it starts off small and slow, with movies and tv shows that begin to condition us to the idea. With "alien" cartoons and media being commonplace and everywhere today?


    Next step? Government disclosure of bits and pieces here and there of what the history of all the UFO stuff might have been?

    Next step? Religious leaders will begin to tell the followers that Aliens are likely real? And help the general masses cope with the idea as a whole?

    Last step? Government gives large disclosure of alien activities? And introduces them to the world?

    How much of this has happened already? Has the frequency and intensity of this "conditioning" been increasing? Why?
    Very interesting

  18. #18
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    Agree... There is so much out there that NASA I believe can only keep an eye on a small % of the sky!

    It would be a lot of wasted space(w/all the galaxies/planets etc....If you think about it in that context!
    Speaking of NASA, did you know one of the reasons all the space flights on tv are now shown delayed is because the first moon mission was live and everyone clearly saw a UFO in the background during one of the telecast?

  19. #19
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

    Speaking of NASA, did you know one of the reasons all the space flights on tv are now shown delayed is because the first moon mission was live and everyone clearly saw a UFO in the background during one of the telecast?
    Also a reason why yhe have multiple frequency channels to go to in case they see something

  20. #20
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,148
    Do they get DL#'s and Social Security?

  21. #21
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Do they get DL#'s and Social Security?
    hopefully they have their own. or hopefully we aren't theirs.

  22. #22
    jasc's Avatar
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,313
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Do they get DL#'s and Social Security?

    Didn't realize we were talking about those kind of aliens lol. Yup, along with free healthcare, gov't assistance, and even tax returns without ever paying in to the system.
    Last edited by jasc; 03-11-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •