Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 2 Post By Metalject
  • 1 Post By bartman314

Thread: Big Brother----Out of Control !

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Big Brother----Out of Control !

No, this is not a story from some banana republic kleptocracy. This happened to Terry Dehko and his daughter Sandy Thomas, who run a grocery store in Fraser, Michigan. They own and run a small grocery store in MI.

Feds took this guys money...and there were no charges, no investigations, no illegal drug deals,....NOTHING.

But, they got away with it...LINK

tcw
    Even the Liberal Attorney General wants no part of this BS!

"Attorney General Holder Announces Biggest Civil Rights Reform in Years
    Holder finally addresses the abusive police practice of seizing people's assets without charging them with a crime."

LINK

I serioiusly think, the Fore-fathers of this country would be plotting an overthrow. Local State Gov's, treading on your Federal and Civil Rights...without Repudiation.

tcw
    double post (deleted)
    Last edited by tcw; 02-13-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Asset forfeiture laws are some of the most insanely greedy and corrupt laws on the books but when you have an army of people ranging from those who carry a badge and a gun to those that wear black robes to those that write laws they feel they can act with impunity. I'd rather destroy my possessions than allow them to take claim over them.
    tcw likes this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This sort of thing happens daily all over the country. But most do not really care, they have better things to do like eating cheetos and bitching about things that don't matter.
    tcw and lovbyts like this.

tcw
    Indeed.

The majority of citizens (Mofo's) in this country are a dumb-ass lazy sheep! They couldn't think their way out of a paper bag. They buy into the Main Stream Media news and think they are educated....bahaahaha.

I often remember the "naivety" of my youth, when i took up a rifle and went to Lebanon and Morocco to shoot and kill bad guys. I watched my 100's of my friends die by gunfire, explosives and sickness, ALL for the so called "Freedom" that we were supposed to enjoy here IN the USA.

After my stint of putting 5.56 rounds into "the enemy" (and i did it with pride, self-delusion and a good bit of BRAINWASHING by my Gov), i realized that i was sold a bag of goods. We aren't Free here. WE got the FDA, FBI, IRS, NSA, TSA, ATF, DOJ, USDI, DHS, and State and Local Police, SWAT, DEA, ----Jesus....that's just off the top of my Head. MANY many OTHER countries have much more Freedom and a better class of living than we do.

With all the Law Enforcement officers, and Freedom restriction acts since 9/11, the enemies of this country have WON. WE got cops who shoot, kill, choke, gun-down un-armed Citizens without conscious (because they're brainwashed to do so).

Gov. Officials lining their pockets with donations from the MIC, dis enfranchised families starving, and the MAJORITY of American's getting their Minds POLLUTED with THE Latest weekend "Hero" movies designed to pull their strings and DIS-ASSOCIATE them from Reality.

BUT we got plenty of Tax Dollars to throw at Contractors who build space stations and Rocket Ships in the quest to find and or build life on Mars (they are fl##kin dreaming).

Sad...very Sad. My Dad (also a US Marine) would roll over in his grave if he could read the newspaper from where he lays.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    This sort of thing happens daily all over the country. But most do not really care, they have better things to do like eating cheetos and bitching about things that don't matter.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Indeed.

The majority of citizens (Mofo's) in this country are a dumb-ass lazy sheep! They couldn't think their way out of a paper bag. They buy into the Main Stream Media news and think they are educated....bahaahaha.

I often remember the "naivety" of my youth, when i took up a rifle and went to Lebanon and Morocco to shoot and kill bad guys. I watched my 100's of my friends die by gunfire, explosives and sickness, ALL for the so called "Freedom" that we were supposed to enjoy here IN the USA.

After my stint of putting 5.56 rounds into "the enemy" (and i did it with pride, self-delusion and a good bit of BRAINWASHING by my Gov), i realized that i was sold a bag of goods. We aren't Free here. WE got the FDA, FBI, IRS, NSA, TSA, ATF, DOJ, USDI, DHS, and State and Local Police, SWAT, DEA, ----Jesus....that's just off the top of my Head. MANY many OTHER countries have much more Freedom and a better class of living than we do.

With all the Law Enforcement officers, and Freedom restriction acts since 9/11, the enemies of this country have WON. WE got cops who shoot, kill, choke, gun-down un-armed Citizens without conscious (because they're brainwashed to do so).

Gov. Officials lining their pockets with donations from the MIC, dis enfranchised families starving, and the MAJORITY of American's getting their Minds POLLUTED with THE Latest weekend "Hero" movies designed to pull their strings and DIS-ASSOCIATE them from Reality.

BUT we got plenty of Tax Dollars to throw at Contractors who build space stations and Rocket Ships in the quest to find and or build life on Mars (they are fl##kin dreaming).

Sad...very Sad. My Dad (also a US Marine) would roll over in his grave if he could read the newspaper from where he lays.
    I would argue that we are still free in many ways compared to the rest of the world. There is still more opportunity for more people here than anywhere else. But that liberty is deteriorating more and more every day. The reason, we seem to ask for it to be taken away. Everything in the U.S. that we all bitch about has been put into place because we ask for it. We ask to be punched in the face and then complain when we're punched in the face. Think about it, everyone complains about all of those government organizations you just mentioned but the second you start talking about doing away with them you're called a lunatic. As a people, we've become insane.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Part of the problem is also the majority of civilians have no idea this stuff is happening because even most local papers wont run these type of stories or if they do they are buried on the back page somewhere except for the initial story where they make the store owner look guilty of something.

The papers who do report this stuff are mostly considered anti government and/or just propaganda even though what they post is usually a lot more factual than the main stream media.

A LOT more of this goes on than most people realize. It goes on in small scale to much larger and it's all about helping destroy the middle class. The government likes to say they are going to tax the rich and all that but people are to stupid to realize that the rich they are referring to are the people who are working 40-60 hrs a week, drive to work every day and have their own business for the most part be it a store, service business or farm; the working class.

I really think they only want government owned businesses in the future. All jobs will be owned or controlled by the government or it wont be allowed to succeed. Yeah sounds like a conspiracy but if you look at how things have been going the last 100 years they have done more and more to discourage entrepreneurship. Sure they let a few succeed and even have programs to help some but it's all smoke and mirrors. Save/help one or two and destroy 100s of others. Good cop/bad cop.

What's the answer to fix this? I have been saying for years only one of 2 things will fix this. Full civil revolution, very unlikely because people have become to compliant or a world wide natural disaster. I'm not talking about a typhoon or even something like fukushima but something on a global level such as multiple meter strikes or something like that but does not kill off all of the population. OK, maybe a zombie attach? lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    All so true!

Read an article the other day about the gov going after a guy who made, customized, and sold guns. The drained him for everything and found that he did no wrong doing and only gave him back half of the money they took from him.

What about Obama and the current gov giving illegals amnesty and the illegals being able to get paid back taxes that the fvcks didn't even pay into!!!! That is really getting me worked up!!!

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ....What's the answer to fix this? I have been saying for years only one of 2 things will fix this. Full civil revolution, very unlikely because people have become to compliant or a world wide natural disaster. I'm not talking about a typhoon or even something like fukushima but something on a global level such as multiple meter strikes or something like that but does not kill off all of the population. OK, maybe a zombie attach? lol

Good LB...

In the USA, you get "as much Justice as you CAN AFFORD." (that's no lie....that's from personal experience).

If you want to turn this country around, the Citizens would have to grow some balls. Here's my solution plan.

1. Put every male should 200mgs of Test@wk (these mofo's are all Pvssy Whipped and have no balls).
    2. A National Work Strike. THAT'S RIGHT....YOU HEARD ME. US Citizens need to go on a Work Strike (no work, no school, no shopping, etc) for 1 week. Rinse and Repeat. THAT WOULD SHUT THE GOV. Down....No Tax Dollars coming in. (sure they could print it up, but once the "International Bond Market Bankers" got word of this, they would devalue the American Bonds selling the dollar down the Shit Hole. Of course, those of us in the know would be trading Currency (selling US Bond shorts and buying EURO's or Marks---but that's another discussion)).
    3. Once the country has been braked to a "Screeching Halt".....start firing all the excess gov. workers. Do a street laydown (like they did recently when the Cops killed that poor Black B***tard with the Heart condition in NYC).
    4. Bring back manufacturing to the states (or course this would create WW3). Multi-nats making Trillions off cheap labor, would START WW3.

But you know what, i would die with a smile on my Face, Knowing my fellow country men had the balls to stick up for their God Given rights---Freedom from Tyranny.

(most ppl are on the Blue Pill---asleep and brain dead).

Keep spreading the Word...one day ppl may wake up (hopefully before its too late).

Last edited by tcw; 02-14-2015 at 03:20 PM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Easiest way to fix this country is TERM LIMITS for all politicians.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985
    This!

They make the laws for themselves!

And, it takes a lot of money to sway them! Follow the money!

tcw
    ...that wouldn't stop the corruption. CORPORATIONS are the puppet masters of Politicians. They groom Politicians for office and hire them after they leave office. They work for Lobbying firms *(i have a friend who works for one of the Oldest Military Contractor advisory Companies in DC---any know who they are?)

How would setting term limits Fix that Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    ...that wouldn't stop the corruption. CORPORATIONS are the puppet masters of Politicians. They groom Politicians for office and hire them after they leave office. They work for Lobbying firms *(i have a friend who works for one of the Oldest Military Contractor advisory Companies in DC---any know who they are?) How would setting term limits Fix that Problem?
    Its a start, fact is greed runs this country and ain't a dam thing you can do to change that no matter who is in office. As long as everyone is out for themselves, I don't see nothing getting better.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    How about adopting a different political system along the lines of the west minister system? Were power is more evenly spread and the party can remove the prime minister if they feel he is not doing a good job.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    That didn't stop anything in NYC with Mayor Bloomberg.

tcw
    PUBLIC FUNDED CAMPAIGNS

TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE SYSTEM!

IF you want to tackle this problem with Politicians...I think a Public Funded Election System would be best. They do it in Europe...and it should be done HERE in the states.

Public Funded Election Campaigns. Yeah, it will cost the Tax Payers some $, BUT, in the long run, it WAY BETTER system to elect Officials who have the Public Interest in Mind (and not some Corp, who wants to spend tax-payer dollars to send Satellite's to the Next Galaxy to try and find ET).

LINK

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    there was another thread that also had a bit of this discussion. i indicated that i was pessimistic the the system would change for the better. it seems we are getting more polarized (dem vs rep, rich vs poor, white vs black, etc...) and the media is making money stoking the fire. i also don't think we are anywhere near the point of a revolution, which in my view is a high stakes event the outcome of which is effectively unpredictable. it can as easily make the situation worse as it does better.

so... what does one do in the meantime. all i can suggest is that you look out for your own. use the system to your advantage, stay off the radar of Big Gov and strive for financial independence using whatever legal tools you have. entrepreneurship is the best path in my view, but the risks are real.
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    10-4

The solutions are Obvious...but I don't think the Sheeple in this country have what it takes to turn this thing around. Look out for #1 (you n yours). Stay out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    there was another thread that also had a bit of this discussion. i indicated that i was pessimistic the the system would change for the better. it seems we are getting more polarized (dem vs rep, rich vs poor, white vs black, etc...) and the media is making money stoking the fire. i also don't think we are anywhere near the point of a revolution, which in my view is a high stakes event the outcome of which is effectively unpredictable. it can as easily make the situation worse as it does better.

so... what does one do in the meantime. all i can suggest is that you look out for your own. use the system to your advantage, stay off the radar of Big Gov and strive for financial independence using whatever legal tools you have. entrepreneurship is the best path in my view, but the risks are real.

Thread Information