lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

What happens when you throw firecrackers down a sewer manhole cover?

I guess it must be a regular past time for Chinese to throw firecrackers down the hole in a sewer man hole cover to see what happens. They two found out what happened for sure.

Please dont try this at home!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    but very lucky that wee child in the first one was. That drain cover just mist it's head by a foot or so.

pitweiler is offline Member
    ^^^ I was going to say the same thing!! I cringed when the manhole landed

Yeah in both videos I was cringing because of the kids. They are lucky no one was killed. Can you imagine how bad you would feel if one of your kids got hurt?

Just this new year I set off some fireworks that I had for several years, rockets and decided at the last minute to NOT light them in the yard and do it in the street and move way back. Wow did I get lucky because instead of shooting up into the air it and the others all blew up like an m80 on the ground. A couple made it a couple feet off the ground before blowing up. It was a good example for my 9yr old to see why you have to be careful and you just never know.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Off topic, but since you brought up New Years, this New Years, one of my co-workers was over at a buddy's house. He was sitting on the couch inside having a beer, when he heard gunshots go off. One of the bullets went up in the air, came down, went through the window of the house he was in, and hit him in the shoulder! Turns out, it was from people just firing random shots up into the air in 'celebration'. But just think if that bullet would've landed 6 inches in the other direction??

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Off topic, but since you brought up New Years, this New Years, one of my co-workers was over at a buddy's house. He was sitting on the couch inside having a beer, when he heard gunshots go off. One of the bullets went up in the air, came down, went through the window of the house he was in, and hit him in the shoulder! Turns out, it was from people just firing random shots up into the air in 'celebration'. But just think if that bullet would've landed 6 inches in the other direction??
    Yeah I dont know what the hell people are thinking who do that. Sort of same thing happened to a friend of mines mom when I was about 12. She didnt actually get hit but she had just walked past their front door and a bullet came through the door, bounced off the tile floor into the wall. I can still visualize the hole in the door and wall.

If you have ever had a bullet go by you close the noise is unmistakable and scary. One night after work around 2am I was in the parking lot (almost deserted) talking to a co worker before leaving. We heard this sort of whistling sound, sort of like a sand piper (the bird) makes but not. He looked at me and said What was that? It took me about 2 seconds to realize what it was although I had never heard it before and said, get down behind the car. We heard another one a few seconds later and after a minute we ran over to the guard shack and told the guard on duty. He just said, yeah it happens all the time, someone up on the hill shoots down into the big almost empty parking lots at cars and probably didnt realize we were there. WTF???

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I dont know what the hell people are thinking who do that. Sort of same thing happened to a friend of mines mom when I was about 12. She didnt actually get hit but she had just walked past their front door and a bullet came through the door, bounced off the tile floor into the wall. I can still visualize the hole in the door and wall.

If you have ever had a bullet go by you close the noise is unmistakable and scary. One night after work around 2am I was in the parking lot (almost deserted) talking to a co worker before leaving. We heard this sort of whistling sound, sort of like a sand piper (the bird) makes but not. He looked at me and said What was that? It took me about 2 seconds to realize what it was although I had never heard it before and said, get down behind the car. We heard another one a few seconds later and after a minute we ran over to the guard shack and told the guard on duty. He just said, yeah it happens all the time, someone up on the hill shoots down into the big almost empty parking lots at cars and probably didnt realize we were there. WTF???
    Time to send an airstrike on the hills?

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    The future generation! lol

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    They need to stick to making need iPhones and computers

What is sad if it was in the US the city would be sued for millions for not having a warning sticker saying do not throw firecrackers or anything flammable down the man hole cover.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao blew him off his feet. Imagine the look on his face when he got up. Very funny.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information