How do you get you macros when sick?

So ya swallowing is fkn difficult even on painkillers
    What are the tricks you use to get your macros hence not losing muscle mass?

uhit is offline Member
    Try protein shakes for the protein.
    Milk for the carbs
    Peanut butter/olive oil for the fats ?

You might be very hungry though

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's some decent OTC throat sprays that can help numb the sore throat pain....

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Try protein shakes for the protein. Milk for the carbs Peanut butter/olive oil for the fats ? You might be very hungry though
    The only problem with protein shakes is that it dehydrates hardcore so the throat feels even more irritated but good idea i can warm it up and add tons of milk to it.. Gonna surprise my toilet after tho

Quote Originally Posted by APIs
    There's some decent OTC throat sprays that can help numb the sore throat pain....
    O never heard of spray for throat, what's the ingredient though? Is it that effective compared to 650mg acetaminophen every 3-4 hours?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    i open my mouth and put shit in it...LMOA! it is hard, i usually will drop 2 meals out of my regular 7 and try to choke the crap down...being on gear will help maintain the muscle mass even known one might be dehydrated and look and feel smaller, the actual tissue is being protected...the key thing is staying hydrated...and when you are sick it is hard to do...

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The Active Ingredient is Phenol in most of them like Chloraseptic which you can pick-up at CVS etc. It's a topical anesthetic which directly numbs inflamed throat tissue. IMO it works good enough to get a meal down etc...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I never really get sick. Good genes i guess. Its all mental anyway.just tell your self your fine and you will be ok. Just eat as usual
    Last edited by Euroholic; 02-20-2015 at 05:20 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I cut when Im sick Make sure to get a pic when your that dehydrated, you will be sorry you didnt

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sore throat? I guess you have not read my sore throat cure. It's so simple, works great and immediately and although you will think it may taste nasty, it doesnt.

Glass of warm water, mix a small teaspoon of Cayenne pepper and gargle. Immediately 50% of the sore throat should be gone. Add a little Cayenne pepper to some chicken soup and eat it and it helps even more. You will be surprised.

Thread Information