Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: more of Obama nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

more of Obama nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, big brother is at it again!!!

i think our government has more pressing issues than banning a type of AR round.

FVCK THEM!

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle | WashingtonExaminer.com

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    He just met with the Islamic brother hood . They want it so we can't defend ourselves. Notice right after that meeting some terrorist was caught that wants to kill Obama? Pure propaganda. He's a puppet for Islam.
    Joco71 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you realize he meets with them regularly?

He spends time meeting and helping our enemies while ignoring our allies. He is keeping tru to his word of transforming America. Its just not the transformation people thought and there are those who are either to stupid to see it or profiting to much to care.

Agree, the death threats are pure propaganda and just another misdirection
    BG and Joco71 like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do you realize he meets with them regularly?

He spends time meeting and helping our enemies while ignoring our allies. He is keeping tru to his word of transforming America. Its just not the transformation people thought and there are those who are either to stupid to see it or profiting to much to care.

Agree, the death threats are pure propaganda and just another misdirection
    He should be impeached for conspiring with terrorist.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    He should be impeached for conspiring with terrorist.
    It won't happen because he will play the race card and their are still to many blind to what he is doing or why.
    BG likes this.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    He wants no part of confrontation. No a good description of a strong leader.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Whats up with americans and guns?

j3374 likes this.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah
    Whats up with americans and guns?
    2nd amendment right. I don't have one but considering it after my car was stolen

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    2nd amendment right. I don't have one but considering it after my car was stolen

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    The ban only applies to one type of the ammo right? 5.56 and .223 will still be available, just not the green tips, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    The ban only applies to one type of the ammo right? 5.56 and .223 will still be available, just not the green tips, correct?
    Dont count on it. A new law was recently passed in my state they claimed would only make it mandatory that all gun sales at gun meets needed to be registered but after it was passed it is now illegal for anyone to even hand a gun to another person even if its your spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud
    Correct but that is just the start of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Dont count on it. A new law was recently passed in my state they claimed would only make it mandatory that all gun sales at gun meets needed to be registered but after it was passed it is now illegal for anyone to even hand a gun to another person even if its your spouse.
    Damn, that sucks.

Move to Texas

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    From what I have heard they are working on a new type of bullet that becomes unusable after so many months. That way Americans cannot stock pile a bunch of them for any possible unsavory ideas like over throw a government gone bad or fight for control of our nation against any outside foreign hostile peoples. and we all know that will never happen because Obama has built our military up so strong that ALL OTHER NATIONS QUAKE IN THEIR SHOES AT THE VERY MENTION OF AMERICA! that's right Barack Obama has been spending trillions of dollars in advancing our military to it's elite state. No wait he has spent trillions giving Isis all the money building them up... Never mind....
    On a serious note though this members opinion is that he will go down as the worst President in the history of the USA! It all started good as most Americans really did want him to succeed including myself. None of us Americans want any elected President to fail. we may slam Presidential wannabes but once elected we tend to try to rally around and support the elected one. However again in my opinion it got to a point with this president that we all saw that Barack was not going to do anything to stop radical muslims and their takeover of peaceful muslim countries,even when asked by that peaceful country's leader for help from American Military. I also believe that if he were of caucasion descent that nearly ALL African Americans would voice their strong disapproval of him as well. It is sad though that being the very first African American President we had to get a pure loser with nothing but suspicion following him where ever he goes even to the point that he may not even be born American. how some of his records all disappeared. how his grand mother over in Africa told the press he was born over there and now she is hidden from the press. I think Elvis Presley made a song about Obama called "Suspicion" Now on a positive note some of you American citizens are eligible for Obama cell Phones free! and free minutes every month to go with them! I think you have to be on medicare to get them though. one would think that those on medicare and low income would be better served with the money they use on Obama phones to be used on debit cards for food for those people. after all they can't eat their phones when hungry. OR CAN THEY?

davesah1 is offline Member
    unless its an executive order stop flaming the president. Congress is behind that shit just as much.
    j3374 likes this.

Same BS they did with gas. You use to be able to store gas for years without it going bad until they reformulated it so it goes bad in just a few months.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Same BS they did with gas. You use to be able to store gas for years without it going bad until they reformulated it so it goes bad in just a few months.
    Speaking of gas, like that bullshit they did by encouraging a refinery strike just so they could jack up the prices of gas?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

Speaking of gas, like that bullshit they did by encouraging a refinery strike just so they could jack up the prices of gas?
    Oh but it was causing job loss..... BS

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    yeah no joke!

Oh but it was causing job loss..... BS
    jobs in my industry are becoming scarce and scarce everyday. i know just our company alone had to lay off 30 brokers in the past month because of the price of oil. they are not reporting that job loss and it is nation wide! my company is just one of thousands of brokerage firms having to do this since companies are not exploring and drilling for oil. sucks really bad!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I already sent an email, don't know if it would help, but at least I tried. Below is a sample email I received from a ammo dealer I frequent and the appropriate addy to submit either an email or written complaint.
    ATF will accept comments on this proposal until March 16, 2015. Email or write ATF today and tell them you oppose this unnecessary, misguided and damaging ban on commonly used ammunition for America's most popular sporting rifles.
    Feel free to use or edit the following sample letter, which can be emailed or mailed to the ATF:

Email: [email protected]
    Fax: (202) 648-9741.
    Mail: Denise Brown, Mailstop 6N-602, Office of Regulatory Affairs, Enforcement Programs and Services, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, 99 New York Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20226: ATTN: AP Ammo Comments.

Your Name
    Address
    Address
    City, ST ZIP
    Your phone number (optional)
    Your email address (optional)

ATTN: AP Ammo Comments

Dear Sir or Madam:

I oppose an ATF ban on 5.56 M855 ball ammunitions.

It has come to my attention that the ATF is seeking public input on a proposed ban on 5.56 M855 ball ammunitions. I am contacting you today, to tell you I solidly oppose this ban.

Law-abiding American citizens have been using 5.56 ball ammunition for sporting purposes for decades, so this legislation appears to be a case of the government arriving at a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist.

Through this proposed ban, ATF disproportionately focuses on how criminals might use sporting ammunition in a handgun. Classifying criminals as a “consumer group” in the ATF’s white paper on this topic is also disturbing, as it further implies that the industry purposely sells firearms and ammunition to this element.

I urge the ATF to permanently drop the proposed ban of 5.56 M855 ball ammunition.

Sincerely,

Your Name, Title
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-27-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    Joco71, j3374 and RaginCajun like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I believe my post above is within forum guidelines, but if not I'll delete it. Voice your opinions via email on this proposal, guys and gals!
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-27-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The government using another straw man to push through gun regulations.

Thanks almostgone.
    RaginCajun and almostgone like this.

If you notice, the newer Mk318 SOST ammo is almost as rare as hens teeth. A friend of mine @ Bragg says he's only seen small quantities and that was for evaluation purposes as far as he knows.

LOL, maybe this is the government is trying to further stimulate the economy. M855 and M193 ammo is flying off the shelves like sh!t through a goose.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-27-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    unless its an executive order stop flaming the president. Congress is behind that shit just as much.
    yeah you guys quit messing with our flaming president!

No....wait you meant quit flaming our president. my bad.
    BG and RaginCajun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    did you read the article?

I just heard and read that the ATF is admitting they made an ERROR in the ban because they ammo they meant to target is actually already banned.

Now does that mean they are not going to ban .223? Probably not.

Also I did some research on the gunpowder chemistry change to shorten shelf life. The rumor has been around since the mid 90s because Clinton was trying to get the primers to expire after a couple of years or less but he never got it passed and Obama did the same thing during his first term but again it never went through.

Now that being said it does not mean any of us will hear about it if it goes through because all he has to do is another executive order so there is no vote or some other under handed process.

I read several gun enthusiast message boards about the subject and unfortunately there are to many people who are too gullible and believe it cant be done. They think it's to hard to change the chemical makeup of black powder. NOT Look what they have done to gasoline. I can remember when farmers use to buy gas and store it in 500 gallon tanks under ground so they did not have to go into town to buy gas all the time and of course it was cheaper to buy in bulk. They changed the gas so it goes bad after just a few months and eventually turns to gel fvcking up your tanks or cars if you let it sit where before you could keep it for a couple years or more if stored properly. It would not be too hard to do the same with powder.

Now there is the arguement that the military would not let that happen since they have to store a lot of ammo but who is to say what they get and what public gets would be the same? Also I'm sure they would have no choice but to comply and keep track if it was done and either use or throw out any ammo that was near expiration date.

Never underestimate the over reaching arm of our current government regimen. It was bad before but has gotten much worse.

I'm thinking/hoping that if you get Lake City overrun or PMC battlepacks in the M855 you should be G2G. Also, if you can source some of the IMI M855, it defo stores well. They do an excellent job of primer sealing and overall, have great QC, IMHO. I've had some IMI for close to 2 decades (I believe) and I ran through a few mags the other day while I was trying to destress and find my Zen.

Edit: The old IMI functioned as well as my Lake City 420 cans, Lake City 2,000 round cases, and the battlepacks, and is defo a good 15 years older and I live in the high humidity South.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-10-2015 at 05:22 AM.

There was a similar fiasco with nyclad ammo back in the day.

Yeah I'm thinking it's time I need to buy some powder and store it properly just in case I have to start doing my own reloading sometime. I'm not into it YET but it probably would not be a bad idea to start getting set up with primers and such just in case.

Wife and I have gotten in the habit of sweeping up after the range and bringing our casings home. We always seem to get a few odds and end as well when it's busy.

I just heard and read that the ATF is admitting they made an ERROR in the ban because they ammo they meant to target is actually already banned.

Also I did some research on the gunpowder chemistry change to shorten shelf life. The rumor has been around since the mid 90s because Clinton was trying to get the primers to expire after a couple of years or less but he never got it passed and Obama did the same thing during his first term but again it never went through.

Now that being said it does not mean any of us will hear about it if it goes through because all he has to do is another executive order so there is no vote or some other under handed process.

I read several gun enthusiast message boards about the subject and unfortunately there are to many people who are too gullible and believe it cant be done. They think it's to hard to change the chemical makeup of black powder. NOT Look what they have done to gasoline. I can remember when farmers use to buy gas and store it in 500 gallon tanks under ground so they did not have to go into town to buy gas all the time and of course it was cheaper to buy in bulk. They changed the gas so it goes bad after just a few months and eventually turns to gel fvcking up your tanks or cars if you let it sit where before you could keep it for a couple years or more if stored properly. It would not be too hard to do the same with powder.

Now there is the arguement that the military would not let that happen since they have to store a lot of ammo but who is to say what they get and what public gets would be the same? Also I'm sure they would have no choice but to comply and keep track if it was done and either use or throw out any ammo that was near expiration date.

Never underestimate the over reaching arm of our current government regimen. It was bad before but has gotten much worse.
    Never hear of that happening much. I bought WW2 steel case .45ACP vi a buddy that hits the contract sales @ Jackson pretty regularly. I shot the stuff in an older Springfield mil-spec 1911A1. No misfires. no FTF, no FTE...no malfunctions period. Only reason they were dumping it is because 9mm is their pistol caliber...for now.

I do recall them destroying older ordnance back in the day, but never munitions...note that this was quite some time back.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Never hear of that happening much. I bought WW2 steel case .45ACP vi a buddy that hits the contract sales @ Jackson pretty regularly. I shot the stuff in an older Springfield mil-spec 1911A1. No misfires. no FTF, no FTE...no malfunctions period. Only reason they were dumping it is because 9mm is their pistol caliber...for now.

I do recall them destroying older ordnance back in the day, but never munitions...make this was quite some time back.
    I'm not saying now, only IF they end up changing the powder so it expires. Then they will have to get rid of it. Yeah I remember hearing about that also, destroying old munitions. The problem is I have also seen far to many caches of munitions, arms and other weapons left behind after an military base will pick up and move and then the insurgent end up with all that good stuff and put it to good/bad use. They need to just destroy it if not take it.

Yeah I'm thinking it's time I need to buy some powder and store it properly just in case I have to start doing my own reloading sometime. I'm not into it YET but it probably would not be a bad idea to start getting set up with primers and such just in case.

Wife and I have gotten in the habit of sweeping up after the range and bringing our casings home. We always seem to get a few odds and end as well when it's busy.
    I generally lay down a large tarp and bundle it up at the end of a session. I'm a notorious brass rat.
    lovbyts likes this.

We mostly do indoor range so they may frown on that. lol

Wife shooting her Glock 45 sf.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10924749_10152991378249719_3342368580062442181_n.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	155786
    RaginCajun, almostgone and BG like this.

you are correct, here is one article i found: ATF misfire? Guide indicates bullets at center of firestorm already banned; agency blames 'error' | Fox News

We mostly do indoor range so they may frown on that. lol

Wife shooting her Glock 45 sf.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10924749_10152991378249719_3342368580062442181_n.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	155786
    Nice looking place. The nearest (legit) indoor shooting range is about an hours drive for me. I did a double take when I saw the brass forward of the firing line in your pic. LOL, last night was another long shift and the first thought that crossed my head was "how in the hell are they ejecting their brass forwards?"
    Time for me to get some sleep!

LoL yeah you never know where it will end up when it bounces off the wall. Luckily they have a long handled broom.
    almostgone likes this.

Want to see your 1st amendments rights go out the window? See what happens when you talk against the administration? This is VERY bad if this happens.
    https://www.change.org/p/the-federal...ion-reason_msg

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Want to see your 1st amendments rights go out the window? See what happens when you talk against the administration? This is VERY bad if this happens.
    https://www.change.org/p/the-federal...ion-reason_msg
    Eh, I wouldn't give a shit if Fox news lost their license to broadcast. They're so off-the-wall retarded, that it's hard to even humour half the bullshit they say on there. Yet, there are some redneck mouth-breathers out there that take every word they say on that channel as scripture.

But I can say the same about CNN too. I would say the same about MSNBC also, but they're soo pathetic even hardcore liberal jackasses can't buy their bullshit. And they don't have any chicks hot enough to make the channel worth watching.

I don't buy any of the shit they "report" on any of those channels as news. Nor do I believe the newspaper sites either. It's all various spins of propaganda. You can only get entertainment value from that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information