Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By austinite

Thread: New Roller coaster for 2015 Batman

  1. #1
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390

    New Roller coaster for 2015 Batman

    Now this looks like it would be a blast.


  2. #2
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,462
    I luv roller coasters! Have to do this one on an empty stomach with the flips.

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Ugh. I can't do roller-coasters
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Ugh. I can't do roller-coasters
    I cant do them as well as I use to but I still do them. I always wanted to try a Centrifuge to see how many Gs I could take without passing out. I'm sure it's only about 1/2 as much now compared to when I was in my 20s. Hell I get dizzy just shaking my head from side to side now days. lol

    The only rides I really have a tough time with are the big water slides. I dont like the versicle drop but for some reason I had no problem jumping out of an airplane. It felt like nothing I have ever experienced. No big rush of gs or stomach dropping like I though. Just a very surreal relaxing feeling like nothing I have ever experienced.

  5. #5
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,381
    This looks like it'll be the same type of feel as X at magic mountain.

  6. #6
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    This looks like it'll be the same type of feel as X at magic mountain.
    Yes, this on is at Magic Mountain also I believe. I think the X is one I was a few years go or one very much like it and it's a pretty good ride. More fun and less stress on the body compared to the normal roller coaster.

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I cant do them as well as I use to but I still do them. I always wanted to try a Centrifuge to see how many Gs I could take without passing out. I'm sure it's only about 1/2 as much now compared to when I was in my 20s. Hell I get dizzy just shaking my head from side to side now days. lol

    The only rides I really have a tough time with are the big water slides. I dont like the versicle drop but for some reason I had no problem jumping out of an airplane. It felt like nothing I have ever experienced. No big rush of gs or stomach dropping like I though. Just a very surreal relaxing feeling like nothing I have ever experienced.
    It's a control thing with me. I can't not be in control. I've skydived countless times in the past, but rollercoasters are not for me. I don't even like being a passenger in a car, lol.
    lovbyts likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  8. #8
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    It's a control thing with me. I can't not be in control. I've skydived countless times in the past, but rollercoasters are not for me. I don't even like being a passenger in a car, lol.
    I can totally relate to that. I try not to watch when/if I am a passenger. Ive never had any complaints about my driving and in fact countless praises but IMO most people suck at driving.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •