• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By pitweiler

Thread: boston marathon bomber

clarky. is offline MONITOR

boston marathon bomber

Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Found Guilty

No doubt the wee rat will get life instead of the death penalty.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    He should fry!
    clarky. likes this.

And what about this. This is just mad if you can't get a injection just shoot the fvckers because they have done somthing right bad to get that sort of sentence anyway.

Texas set to run out of lethal injection drug, putting executions in doubt | US news | The Guardian
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Unbelievable... Sounds like what we have to go thru lol...

Agree just line em up and take em out!
    clarky. likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont understand how there could be any death penalty controversy, but there will be.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

pitweiler is offline Member
    They should go back to a firing squad. Give him what he deserves. Screw wasting tax payers money to keep him in jail for the rest of his life
    clarky. likes this.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Why kill him? Wouldnt it be better to just dig a hole in the ground and let him sit there alone for the rest of his life?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Why kill him? Wouldnt it be better to just dig a hole in the ground and let him sit there alone for the rest of his life?
    I agree with state sanctioned killing but as a civilized society i don't like torturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I agree with state sanctioned killing but as a civilized society i don't like torturing.
    You don't like torturing ??? I'm sure you have seen some in your time have you not ?? and you did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You don't like torturing ??? I'm sure you have seen some in your time have you not ?? and you did nothing.
    No i dont like it. why would i? im not a pyhco killer. I have had some shittyy days at work but who hasn't? You don't need torture to punish people. They are more effective ways for Civilized people to deal with the criminals of soceity.

No i dont like it. why would i? im not a pyhco killer. I have had some shittyy days at work but who hasn't? You don't need torture to punish people. They are more effective ways for Civilized people to deal with the criminals of soceity.
    Some ppl yes torture you get some vulgar cvnts in this world who should get tortured very slowly till they die.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Some ppl yes torture you get some vulgar cvnts in this world who should get tortured very slowly till they die.
    I agree its hard to resist that animalistic response but i dont like the idea of a society that stoops to that level. Find them guilty and put the noose around there neck is good enough.

I saw on the news last night some bloke was running away an some cop was just shooting him. Was brutal that was murder in cold blood

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I saw on the news last night some bloke was running away an some cop was just shooting him. Was brutal that was murder in cold blood
    Saw that this am myself... It was pure murder! The guy turned his back then the cop didn't even try to Persue him but rather pulled his gun and and basically emptied his clip in the guys back - sigh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Saw that this am myself... It was pure murder! The guy turned his back then the cop didn't even try to Persue him but rather pulled his gun and and basically emptied his clip in the guys back - sigh!!!
    Aye a seen that yesterday no wonder there are riots. I understand that there are mad ppl over there with guns ect ect so it is good that the cops carry a weapon but some of the just go over the score with them.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    'America is the real terrorist and my boys are the best': Boston Marathon bombers' defiant mother rails against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's guilty verdict in bizarre rant as he faces death penalty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Did you also see where he walked up and dropped something next to the guy? Turns out his story was the guy got his taser and was attacking him but at that time he didnt know a 3rd arty caught the whole thing on video. He is being charged with murder and rightfully so. A psycho like that should not be a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Did you also see where he walked up and dropped something next to the guy? Turns out his story was the guy got his taser and was attacking him but at that time he didnt know a 3rd arty caught the whole thing on video. He is being charged with murder and rightfully so. A psycho like that should not be a cop.
    Agree 100% there jimmy ppl like that should never be cops they just abuse there powers.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    'America is the real terrorist and my boys are the best': Boston Marathon bombers' defiant mother rails against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's guilty verdict in bizarre rant as he faces death penalty

Boston Marathon bombers' mother rails against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's guilty verdict | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by APIs; 04-09-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Thread Information