Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Hoggage_54

Thread: Kinda miss Redz.....

  1. #1
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,478

    Kinda miss Redz.....

    He may have been annoying at times....but his DRAMA me realize just how dull my little world is in comparison!

    LoL

  2. #2
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Annoying? He was a sik cun* i liked him. Banging a new bimbo every other day is a good life if you ask me.

  3. #3
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    He may have been annoying at times....but his DRAMA me realize just how dull my little world is in comparison!

    LoL
    Euroholic and songdog like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  4. #4
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Haha

  5. #5
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,325
    I could post about my life, pretty good reality show!!!

  6. #6
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,478
    Estrogens must be high. LoL

  7. #7
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,325
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Estrogens must be high. LoL
    Yes, plural!

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,951
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I could post about my life, pretty good reality show!!!
    We're all ears!
    Euroholic likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    We're all ears!
    Eyes

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Annoying? He was a sik cun* i liked him. Banging a new bimbo every other day is a good life if you ask me.
    Did you really believe any of the bullshit he posted?

  11. #11
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    He may have been annoying at times....but his DRAMA me realize just how dull my little world is in comparison!

    LoL
    There's a tale that if you look into a mirror and say 'Redz is a bullshitting micro cock cvnt' 3 times he will appear.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  12. #12
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,400
    He was a pain in the tits that cvunt Exaggerated tit.

  13. #13
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    I believe he is down in Fl recovering from being dumped by this guy he really fell hard for.He said it was love at 1st sight.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  14. #14
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I believe he is down in Fl recovering from being dumped by this guy he really fell hard for.He said it was love at 1st sight.
    Which one? I'm sure the semi famous Latin singer was not the last.

  15. #15
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    Did he get banned or just stop comin???

    Whether is stories were true or not...they definitely were amusing lol

  16. #16
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,478
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82
    Did he get banned or just stop comin??? Whether is stories were true or not...they definitely were amusing lol
    Idk. After he got ripped into, I haven't seen him around....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,930
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I believe he is down in Fl recovering from being dumped by this guy he really fell hard for.He said it was love at 1st sight.
    im shure he was "the one' just like all the others lol...

  18. #18
    Hoggage_54's Avatar
    Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Repost
    Posts
    7,434
    My manager at work is the ultimate BSer. He's mid 40's and has claimed to have done the following in his life:

    -Former paramedic
    -Flies cargo planes with his "buddy"
    -Got shot by a robber in public by diving in front of his girlfriend to take the bullet
    -Used to own a collections company and had major telecommunications companies, such as Bell and AT&T, fighting for his business
    -Plays multiple instruments
    -Has 5 degrees
    -A black belt in martial arts, and was once held at gunpoint during a robbery of a convenience store. He claims the guy was holding a gun to his head so he used his martial arts to stop him.
    -He was recently dating a Neurologist, but she lived in South America so we couldn't meet her
    -Lived in 24 different countries throughout his life
    -Teaches accounting
    -Former construction engineer

    He tells these stories to people usually individually and we share them with each other to compare the differences in the stories. This guy would be a great case study for psychologists wanting to learn more about major mental health issues.
    BG likes this.

  19. #19
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    My manager at work is the ultimate BSer. He's mid 40's and has claimed to have done the following in his life: -Former paramedic -Flies cargo planes with his "buddy" -Got shot by a robber in public by diving in front of his girlfriend to take the bullet -Used to own a collections company and had major telecommunications companies, such as Bell and AT&T, fighting for his business -Plays multiple instruments -Has 5 degrees -A black belt in martial arts, and was once held at gunpoint during a robbery of a convenience store. He claims the guy was holding a gun to his head so he used his martial arts to stop him. -He was recently dating a Neurologist, but she lived in South America so we couldn't meet her -Lived in 24 different countries throughout his life -Teaches accounting -Former construction engineer He tells these stories to people usually individually and we share them with each other to compare the differences in the stories. This guy would be a great case study for psychologists wanting to learn more about major mental health issues.
    Sounds like half the bullsh*t I hear from people in the army. Biggest BSers on the face of the earth.

  20. #20
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    My manager at work is the ultimate BSer. He's mid 40's and has claimed to have done the following in his life:

    -Former paramedic
    -Flies cargo planes with his "buddy"
    -Got shot by a robber in public by diving in front of his girlfriend to take the bullet
    -Used to own a collections company and had major telecommunications companies, such as Bell and AT&T, fighting for his business
    -Plays multiple instruments
    -Has 5 degrees
    -A black belt in martial arts, and was once held at gunpoint during a robbery of a convenience store. He claims the guy was holding a gun to his head so he used his martial arts to stop him.
    -He was recently dating a Neurologist, but she lived in South America so we couldn't meet her
    -Lived in 24 different countries throughout his life
    -Teaches accounting
    -Former construction engineer

    He tells these stories to people usually individually and we share them with each other to compare the differences in the stories. This guy would be a great case study for psychologists wanting to learn more about major mental health issues.
    The convenience store robbery thing probably is true. He probably used the old Shaolin monk karate technique of pissing and shitting his own pants as the robber pointed the gun at him. The robber took pity on him and left (that plus the smell was bothering him).

  21. #21
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    sounds legit..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    My manager at work is the ultimate BSer. He's mid 40's and has claimed to have done the following in his life:

    -Former paramedic
    -Flies cargo planes with his "buddy"
    -Got shot by a robber in public by diving in front of his girlfriend to take the bullet
    -Used to own a collections company and had major telecommunications companies, such as Bell and AT&T, fighting for his business
    -Plays multiple instruments
    -Has 5 degrees
    -A black belt in martial arts, and was once held at gunpoint during a robbery of a convenience store. He claims the guy was holding a gun to his head so he used his martial arts to stop him.
    -He was recently dating a Neurologist, but she lived in South America so we couldn't meet her
    -Lived in 24 different countries throughout his life
    -Teaches accounting
    -Former construction engineer

    He tells these stories to people usually individually and we share them with each other to compare the differences in the stories. This guy would be a great case study for psychologists wanting to learn more about major mental health issues.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •