• 3 Post By MIKE_XXL
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: tattoo ideas

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

tattoo ideas

Ok the wife and i are set on what we want and where it is going.

The issue is finding good pics or designs off of Google to bring to the artist.

We are doing a yin/yang type of tattoo. She's my HAW...so obviously Asian inspired. I'll get a dragon and she will get a phoenix.

Any ideas on books or sites that have good designs?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Ok the wife and i are set on what we want and where it is going.

The issue is finding good pics or designs off of Google to bring to the artist.

We are doing a yin/yang type of tattoo. She's my HAW...so obviously Asian inspired. I'll get a dragon and she will get a phoenix.

Any ideas on books or sites that have good designs?
    Look up Asian/Japaneses/Polynesian**or Thai/Hawiian/Pacific Islander and one other I can't think of but great artists and shiuld give you a good well rounded ideas as they're kinda similar but each has there own characteristics.... Just google the name above and art/artists in your area!

GL sounds fun!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    If the bloke is good you just tell him what you want and he will hand draw it. And he will keep changing it till your happy
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this... Yhats the type of artist you want... You should be able to tell him something and if he's good I'd let en do his thing... Let em free hand the drawing on your arm and if your not sure than tell him to change this ir that and he should know what to do... If not(if you don't getta good vibe) leave!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ this... Yhats the type of artist you want... You should be able to tell him something and if he's good I'd let en do his thing... Let em free hand the drawing on your arm and if your not sure than tell him to change this ir that and he should know what to do... If not(if you don't getta good vibe) leave!
    Was thinking of this but would think they would want some type of commitment to draw something that big. But I guess if they want the business they will.

noon is offline Senior Member
    My guy draws everything fresh from the shitty scatter brained ideas I throw at him. Then turns those thoughts int better than I had imagined.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Matching leprechaun tattoo's.... Hahaha, sorry I couldn't resist...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How about a dragon pushing a lawnmower right by her pubes?
    NACH3 likes this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I got a hundred dollar bill tattooed on my penis so wife can blow a 100 spot whenever she wants...
    almostgone, NACH3 and songdog like this.

Guess I put this out there on this thread should have expected nothing less

griim18 is offline Banned
    Try japanese traditional tattoo, korean traditional tattoos etc.

Skinticket is offline New Member
    How about this, take a picture of your ass and tattoo it on your face, that way everyone can see you for the a hole you really are? lol j/k

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinticket View Post
    How about this, take a picture of your ass and tattoo it on your face, that way everyone can see you for the a hole you really are? lol j/k

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here are a couple ideas.

Butterflies are always nice.

Last edited by lovbyts; 04-12-2015 at 03:04 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    ^^^LOL...now for seriouse reply...what i have is a koi and octopus which represent struggle and rejuvenation also have a Lilly which can grow in worst conditions, all three of these are one piece half sleeve...also have 2 hands open with my grandparents initials which commemorates their lifes...Chinese kanji on the back of my tris which means "to live is to struggle to survive is to find meaning in the struggle" and 3 foot prints of my kids on my back, as i got their back forever...as you can see most of mine have a deep meaning to me and represent my life and my struggles...
    also I have stars inside of each other from largest to smallest on my shoulders there are 3 on left side representing my kids, they are on the left close to my heart, and roman numerals for month and year of their birth...and on right side there are 2 stars one inside the other representing my wife and me...
    my wife has similar tattoos commemorating her moms fight with cancer and birth flower for all of our family as well as fairys and butterflies in birth colors for our kids, also cherry blossom...now that my real answer...have many great ideas and desires to get more work done just need time and money, my artist is very good and works in a very well renown studio and is not cheap...LOL...

...hundred dollars is cool thou...

My body has "your name" tattooed on his dick, used to pick up woman a lot with telling them he had their named tattooed on his dick and they would follow to see...LOL...
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 04-12-2015 at 07:39 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150412_095133.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	156286

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150412_095125.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	156285

Here's mine. I like it!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    ^^^LOL...now for seriouse reply...what i have is a koi and octopus which represent struggle and rejuvenation also have a Lilly which can grow in worst conditions, all three of these are one piece half sleeve...also have 2 hands open with my grandparents initials which commemorates their lifes...Chinese kanji on the back of my tris which means "to live is to struggle to survive is to find meaning in the struggle" and 3 foot prints of my kids on my back, as i got their back forever...as you can see most of mine have a deep meaning to me and represent my life and my struggles...
    also I have stars inside of each other from largest to smallest on my shoulders there are 3 on left side representing my kids, they are on the left close to my heart, and roman numerals for month and year of their birth...and on right side there are 2 stars one inside the other representing my wife and me...
    my wife has similar tattoos commemorating her moms fight with cancer and birth flower for all of our family as well as fairys and butterflies in birth colors for our kids, also cherry blossom...now that my real answer...have many great ideas and desires to get more work done just need time and money, my artist is very good and works in a very well renown studio and is not cheap...LOL...

My body has "your name" tattooed on his dick, used to pick up woman a lot with telling them he had their named tattooed on his dick and they would follow to see...LOL...
    I really like how you incorporated all that together Big Mike! I don't have a family but is something I would definitely do(somekind of commemoration of them etc)...

Also going through all our trials & tribulations, and more importantly our struggles for whom we've affected(mostly ourselves) but also the ones closet to us!!!

I've always wanted to express myself like so just need everything else to fall into place b4 hand! TBH its refreshing to see that you carry all of those characteristics w/you! Great stuff!

And the 100$ bill thing will akways have followers
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post

That's is pretty damn cool. Definitely a great story through your tats. Wife and I already have 2 that mean something to us. Two bible quotes, ones in sanskrit we got while on vaca in bali.

The dragon and phoenix symbolizes the union of husband and wife in the Chinese culture.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ffs

Mike cool story of your tats.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Fvkin horrid

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover