Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By RobinWaterford
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Guys have anyone came across this seller ? Any good / bad reviews ?

RobinWaterford is offline New Member

Guys have anyone came across this seller ? Any good / bad reviews ?

I fear the worst..

I sent a WesternUnion in the morning, the guy told me he would let me know and that was just at past 12pm yesterday then I've got a SMS telling me the money been picked up around 9pm and since nothing..

I have not heard from him even after I emailed him at 9:47pm and upon waking up this morning nothing no news..

Please anyone can supply some reviews on this guy ?
    Last edited by RobinWaterford; 04-13-2015 at 11:52 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Please edit the URL out of your post. It is against our rules.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

We don't review sites or post their URL. To see reviews on brands/UGL post in the following area:

DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look at it the same way you would stocks or playing poker, never put down what you are not willing to loose. Stop worrying about it and give it some time. Maybe the guy also has a real life and job and getting back to you is not the 1st priority. Dont sweat it until there is a clear sign something is wrong.

Also, as noted, no putting up links even without the https or .com and it's in the wrong section.
    almostgone and songdog like this.

Re-edited sorry to the mods and apologies.
    almostgone likes this.

He told me just yesterday that it would take 4 days for shipping (he's in the Uk) and now he emailed me saying that he must wait for goods to be shipped from Thailand ? What's going on here ? Is it common practice to not have the gear at home and instead being supplied from overseas ?

Also can u move my thread to the right place 'cose I dunno how to do that please.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    This is the risk you take not buying local.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinWaterford View Post
    He told me just yesterday that it would take 4 days for shipping (he's in the Uk) and now he emailed me saying that he must wait for goods to be shipped from Thailand ? What's going on here ? Is it common practice to not have the gear at home and instead being supplied from overseas ?

Also can u move my thread to the right place 'cose I dunno how to do that please.
    Yes, more than likely he will never touch it, he is really just a re mailer. He is making profit because he has a contact there who will purchase it for him. Most of the gear there is g2g as long as you know what/who you are dealing with but Thailand is notorious for opening mail/packages and taking anything of value.

Just forget about it for a week or so and dont bug the guy daily.
    almostgone and RobinWaterford like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ exactly... I know that you feel it's not a good position to be in but it could be many things(mail doesn't get dropped off the same day he sends it(nor does it always come when expected... I would leave him alone and wait for him to call you! If a wk goes by w/out hearing from him I would call one more time then it's a wrap!

Thread Information