Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: If you aren't watch Game Of Thrones tonight are you really living?

Blog Entries

If you aren't watch Game Of Thrones tonight are you really living?

A life changing show and arguably the best of all time everyone tune in tonight for season 5!!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Never watched it. But i have heard good things from it. Your dreaming if you think its the best show of all time. I use to think Seinfeld was the best series of all time until The sopranos came out. That show just sucked me dry. If i was to live in the usa it would be in the new jersey. Bruce Springsteen, franki valli and the sopranos make it seem like a cool place to me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I like the show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Never watched it. But i have heard good things from it. Your dreaming if you think its the best show of all time. I use to think Seinfeld was the best series of all time until The sopranos came out. That show just sucked me dry. If i was to live in the usa it would be in the new jersey. Bruce Springsteen, franki valli and the sopranos make it seem like a cool place to me.
    It's actually weird you brought up the Sopranos i was a big fan too but Game Of Thrones surpassed their all time views rating by over 200,000 for the lead in most views by an HBO show of all time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I like the show.
    Episode one of the fifth season was a little slow, but that's to be expected given what situation season 4 left off on

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    got better things to do, like studying for exams :/

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post

Episode one of the fifth season was a little slow, but that's to be expected given what situation season 4 left off on
    FYI the 1st 5 episodes have leaked

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    FYI the 1st 5 episodes have leaked
    Yeah i'm glad they didn't just air the whole season at once because they were afraid the views would be lacking. I'm not gonna take advantage of those extra episodes i like much better waiting the week and turning all the lights off in my kitchen and tuning in lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synhax View Post
    got better things to do, like studying for exams :/

I have alot of studying too but you have to enjoy yourself

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Whats it about

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    First episode sucked.

This could be a brilliant show but they make it so slow im giving up on watching
    ibrahem likes this.

First episode sucked.

This could be a brilliant show but they make it so slow im giving up on watching

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I just now started watching it. I had no idea it had something in it for all of us to see. but now I know I'm hooked, especially on those mano e mano scenes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    Whats it about
    The books by George RR martin who won many awards the show is - "The series, set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos at the end of a decade-long summer, interweaves several plot lines with a broad ensemble cast. The first narrative arc follows a civil war among several noble houses for the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms; the second covers the rising threat of the impending winter and the legendary creatures and fierce peoples of the North; the third chronicles the attempts of the exiled last scion of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty to reclaim the throne."
    zaggahamma likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    First episode sucked.

Was that the only episode you ever watched? Or first of season 1? They have like 20 main characters to introduce so the first season starts of slightly slow. It's only when you get attached to certain characters and which family/group you favor is when you really start to get hooked good on it.

On a side note it's already brilliant and each episode fits within an hour and doesn't seem to be rushed even though the books are written in vivid detail..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I just now started watching it. I had no idea it had something in it for all of us to see. but now I know I'm hooked, especially on those mano e mano scenes.
    Yess i don't know if you've seen any of the previous seasons but theres def more where that came from

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Ive been watching the shameless usa version

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yess i don't know if you've seen any of the previous seasons but there's def more where that came from
    Well I just started to watch the show from the beginning. and yeah its got a lot of sex for everyone's tastes. And that's a good thing. Kind of reminds me of spartacus the sex scenes anyways. Although there was a ruthless scene in Spartacus where one of the slaves penis was sliced off, nothing left to the imagination. i really hate bringing that up as we have Isis overseas looking for more evil ways to torture men who they capture. and that kind of torture is right up their alley. i need to really catch up as season 5 is now starting and I'm on season one still trying to get caught up.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 04-17-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well I just started to watch the show from the beginning. and yeah its got a lot of sex for everyone's tastes. And that's a good thing. Kind of reminds me of spartacus the sex scenes anyways. Although there was a ruthless scene in Spartacus where one of the slaves penis was sliced off, nothing left to the imagination. i really hate bringing that up as we have Isis overseas looking for more evil ways to torture men who they capture. and that kind of torture is right up their alley. i need to really catch up as season 5 is now starting and I'm on season one still trying to get caught up.
    lol that might take a while bro but at the same time it's nothing a one week binge watchathon couldn't fix. It will def be worth it imo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Ive been watching the shameless usa version
    Same actually that's one of my new shows that i watch

Was that the only episode you ever watched? Or first of season 1? They have like 20 main characters to introduce so the first season starts of slightly slow. It's only when you get attached to certain characters and which family/group you favor is when you really start to get hooked good on it.

On a side note it's already brilliant and each episode fits within an hour and doesn't seem to be rushed even though the books are written in vivid detail..
    No, I watched since beggining. First 1 and 2 series were very good, but it has been getting worse and worse imo

Blog Entries
    Here we go! Season 5, episode 2!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    This has become one of my favorite shows

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    This has become one of my favorite shows
    Oh man...it's just so engrossing IMHO

Thread Information