Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Steroids in Costa Rica

Hey all I am heading to Costa Rica for a week of fun and relaxation and was wondering if Steroids are legal/available in Costa Rica? I am only going to be there a week so if not its no big deal but I would love to be able to take a shot of Test midweek to keep my levels steady, if not I will just load up before I go. PS I am travelling light only bringing a carry on bag and do not want to bring a syringe in my luggage due to concerns it could be a weapon.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Some say it's ok FFM but some say it is not from what i have read. If i was you i would trust no one you can not take that chance (jail). Well i wouldn't lol just load up so to speak it's only one wk.
    Enjoy your break what ever you do.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hey all I am heading to Costa Rica for a week of fun and relaxation and was wondering if Steroids are legal/available in Costa Rica? I am only going to be there a week so if not its no big deal but I would love to be able to take a shot of Test midweek to keep my levels steady, if not I will just load up before I go. PS I am travelling light only bringing a carry on bag and do not want to bring a syringe in my luggage due to concerns it could be a weapon.
    I provide juice in Costa rica.....please get in contact with me. I will need payments in advance.

Thread Information