yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Juan Morel 20,000 cal. cheat day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmj7HDHSe10

Im sure by now everyone has seen this but this is insane! Anyone here attempt this? And wouldnt this kind of eating kill like two weeks worth of training/dieting???

Remington is offline Alligator
    Think about the poop the next day...

uhit is offline Member
    He's on crud tons more gear than the average recreational user as well as hgh and probably a beastlike metabolism/genetics which allows him to get away with stuff like this.

Most of us would suffer a setback of about a week or so.

And if anyone says taking tren makes it so you can eat whatever you want, because I hear this in every forum, then by all means give it a go and wake up bloated as fvck.

He is a beast for sure.... He's the one who got me addicted to five guys lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    He's on crud tons more gear than the average recreational user as well as hgh and probably a beastlike metabolism/genetics which allows him to get away with stuff like this.

Most of us would suffer a setback of about a week or so.

And if anyone says taking tren makes it so you can eat whatever you want, because I hear this in every forum, then by all means give it a go and wake up bloated as fvck.

It's not you just take tren and eat whatever you want...At Morel's level he was sub 8% BF and on high doses of drugs like EQ,Tren,Test,Mast etc with high dose of HGH+insulin his TDEE is now MUCH HIGHER than it would be if he was trying to lose fat or if he wasn't on this same amount of drugs. At this point it's almost hard for him to gain fat unless he's eating 8,000+ calories a day or drinking oil straight out of the bottle... So 20,000 calories probably sets him back 1-2 days if that if he's sub 8% he's staying sub 8% after that cheat day.

Natural with normal genetics will gain 1lb fat for every 3,500 calories over his TDEE...

He is a beast for sure.... He's the one who got me addicted to five guys lol

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Takes forever to serve and eat damn i got tired of watching...took him a solid minute to open the bryers icecream oh well some ppl r more chill i guess

Ice cream is a big problem of mine too

uhit is offline Member
    MY only food issue is chocolate things.

But I find working out in the morning usually blunts such cravings so it works for me.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I've eaten over well around 12kcal in a day before and I didn't gain 3lbs of fat in a day. I honestly believe there is a limit to how much fat/energy your body can store before it just says "f$&K this" and everything is just shit out. Someone who's better versed in the science of this can correct me if I'm wrong

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    good question how much will it store and or use or can some just pass

Thread Information