Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: shes still in my mind!?!

fabulanova is offline Banned

shes still in my mind!?!

hey guys, i have met this girl for about a half year... shes so much different combaring to other girls... n she was / is the first girl i really did not think about sexuality it was more like LOVE... just to have her by my side makes me happi, shes my inspiration... n F*** yeah, shes the reason why i started taking steroids to become a huge guy who can protect her... i spend all my money on her out that datingday... she was so different at the beginning like she was smiling, when i first saw her on the trian station n talked to her n asked for her numbner cus i find her a nice girl, she started with questions like who i am where im from, lets take place somehwere, lets meet some day again, she said where shes living what floor shes at, i told her i can draw very good i studied art she wanted me to draw her a pic of her until next datingday so i did... well, i feel like im a lil bit of cop being, cus i did some research about her... i just found out she s that kind of shy girls not going out to clubs... i was so excited i had a feeling about i would lost her somehow so told her on facebook how much i d love her n wat kind of things i d do for her... after that she first deactivated her account for a week, then when she was back she said she doesnt want any contact with me since then she blocked me now... i feel mad really mad... n i still cant forget her i still have her on my mind, whenever i m listening to sad songs i start thinking about her n start crying it just comes over me i cant hold it back... i have a strong feeling shes thinking about me... n my feelings never fail me... tahts her on attached file n thats me in avatar (somebody asked if thats me, so y e)...

so wat i just want to know is what does it mean taht shes still in my mind why i just cant forget her? i know you guys r no psychologist but maybe some of u may had the same situation...
    Last edited by fabulanova; 04-24-2015 at 03:41 AM.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    first i would remove her photo- not sure if you are trollin, but its not cool to post a pic of someone without their permission.

2nd. Forget her. Nobody owes you love. move on and find yourself- if someone choses to not be contacted- respect their wishes and respect yourself. We all go thru raw emotions in our lives- you gotta learn to walk away.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Scabtree and lovbyts like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Where do you find this stuff Haz... LOL
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-24-2015 at 05:21 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    You need to remove her photo immediately.

Suck it up buttercup. She's not into you! She's not the one. You will surely find someone else or someone else will find you!!!

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    You need to remove her photo immediately. Suck it up buttercup. She's not into you! She's not the one. You will surely find someone else or someone else will find you!!!
    Loves it not heard that saying in a while too true pal plenty more where she came from if she was into you dhe would of invited you round so just forget her

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    How much AI are u taking man??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    How much AI are u taking man??
    Needs to bump it up huh

Venom is offline Productive Member
    Like the great 50 Cent once said in his song "I Just Wanna".

"If you don't love yourself
    Ain't nobody gon' love you
    Your shit ain't right
    what bitch in her right mind gon' fvck you
    That's what they told me then
    So I was like "fvck a bitch"
    Bitch Imma grind, Imma shine, everytime blow they mind"

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Pls edit your post! Edit her pic out of the post... Thx!

Edit** as others have said(and this goes for me as well), when it's time it'll happen(w/the right person)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-24-2015 at 11:26 AM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    OP, I was just like you about a year ago (and the whole time before that since I was a teenager). I found a girl who I thought I really connected with. She was all I ever thought about. Only problem was, she didn't feel the same way...so, I was in the 'friendzone'. Fast forward to last year, and I found out she had been doing something that I found, for lack of a better word, very 'distasteful' (I won't go into detail). Then, I realized that she wasn't the sweet girl I always thought she was; that my whole time of putting her up on this pedestal was unwarranted. Then, I went out and did what another poster mentioned above...I found myself. I grew my self confidence, I trained in the gym for ME, I started (and currently am) pursuing my own investment opportunities, etc. Bottom line, I'm now focusing on ME. If someone wants in my life, that's fine, but I don't chase anyone. Looking back, I can't believe I acted like such a 'beta male'. In retrospect, acting like that was the main reason I never got her in the first place. It sounds like you're in a similar situation. You professed your feelings to her like an emotional head case...it's a turn off for her. Stop being beta, grow your self confidence, and realize that you don't need anyone. And yes, she doesn't owe you anything either.

Whenever I start to get the 'feels' again and think I'm drifting back into my old ways, I just remember my golden rule: "He who cares less, wins".

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Simple fact of life if shes a good girl she will meet you halfway

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    So you meet a girl, immediately profess your undying love through Facebook. . And wonder why she doesn't want anything to do with you. .

Sounds legit.
    NACH3, RigPig and JWP806 like this.

i really dont understand it, she also said she wants to travel to turkey n asked me if im interested too...
    i said no not this year... awww wateva it doesnt matter now... well i almost forgot i told her on facebook i d have a porsche carrera 4s... since i posted this kind of message to her she changed... later in her messages she made it clear about it n said how come i want to take her on a ride when i dont even have a drivers license... well but unfortunately i cant remember myself if i really did say that! well actually i really dont have a porsche too i said it so just to make chances better n was quite upset but i failed in the end maybe she thought i was just trying to get her aroun the corner n leave n go... i bought her a dress by versace versus it cost me 320 €... since i knew where she s living i thought i ll send it her... but i was too afraid of it n hadnt do it cus she had deactivated her account that time around bcus of me... taht day when deactivated her account i was so annoyed i decided to go to her house i took the train it was around 11 in the evening when i arrived at the neighbouring town its around 8 kilometeres to her home theres goes no bus at that time so i run... n it took me only around 20 minutes (it was 11:07 when i started to run n it was something like 11:2X when i arrived there) i ran as if i was running for wat? i wanted to make things clear so i stood there just in front of the doorbell surname right so she told me the truth... i was afraid i said to myself wat da f*** am i doing here wat if shes coming out or from somewhere else i had a f**** hearbeat... at the end i left away without doing anything... i think n i told about that her later on facebook that maybe im not her type not that face shes looking for she said she d have no time she s too busy, she likes to go spend more time with her girlfriends, n she just cant tell why she s not interested in me (at the moment so she posted) but its a half year now... ???

NACH3, Simon1972, RigPig and 2 others like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like you scared her.Love too some people is a word not to be used lightly.And it sounds like you hardly knew her.
    RigPig likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulanova View Post
    hey guys, i have met this girl for about a half year... shes so much different combaring to other girls... n she was / is the first girl i really did not think about sexuality it was more like LOVE... just to have her by my side makes me happi, shes my inspiration... n F*** yeah, shes the reason why i started taking steroids to become a huge guy who can protect her... i spend all my money on her out that datingday... she was so different at the beginning like she was smiling, when i first saw her on the trian station n talked to her n asked for her numbner cus i find her a nice girl, she started with questions like who i am where im from, lets take place somehwere, lets meet some day again, she said where shes living what floor shes at, i told her i can draw very good i studied art she wanted me to draw her a pic of her until next datingday so i did... well, i feel like im a lil bit of cop being, cus i did some research about her... i just found out she s that kind of shy girls not going out to clubs... i was so excited i had a feeling about i would lost her somehow so told her on facebook how much i d love her n wat kind of things i d do for her... after that she first deactivated her account for a week, then when she was back she said she doesnt want any contact with me since then she blocked me now... i feel mad really mad... n i still cant forget her i still have her on my mind, whenever i m listening to sad songs i start thinking about her n start crying it just comes over me i cant hold it back... i have a strong feeling shes thinking about me... n my feelings never fail me... tahts her on attached file n thats me in avatar (somebody asked if thats me, so y e)...

so wat i just want to know is what does it mean taht shes still in my mind why i just cant forget her? i know you guys r no psychologist but maybe some of u may had the same situation...

find a girlfriend whose names don't end with a .jpg

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian
    Excellent observation

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stop feeding the troll

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Amazing what you can find out about people after staring at them for twelve hours through binoculars.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    ah man, i didn't even read your damn post, but i know exactly what the issue is. it's common. if you wanted it that bad you should have controlled what you said more effectively. ie had a better mind filter. don't ever tell a girl that you really like her, or what you are really thinking, or how you really feel about her. be an easy going d1ck that knows how to use his d1ck. she wants to hear all those things that are gushing from your brain, but don't give them away. never give here those things. She gets D1cked up and D1cked DOWN. 'She is yours brother, whether she knows it, or not. the mack hand is comin' and it's smoother than silk baby. that's how you do it.

read it, sort of. makes me a little sick. nothing like a man spilling his guts... disgust and anger are what comes to mind. anger because you don't know how to do it. and disgust because you are so hurt. like a woman. your fist mistake was spending money on her like that. she sounds like a sweet little thing. this type takes some seductive persuasion, zero pressure!, sass lots of it, and promises not always of a non sexual nature. every once and awhile promise her your soul, but slight her, or be stubborn the very next moment. once you lay that pipe like you need to, she'll be hooked. TOO LATE NOW THOUGH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S975Inx4Nxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvMy50I2Bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRumV8Gqss

love is a beautiful thing. DONT RAPE ANYONE! I have a friend who went to prison because he raped a girl. you know what they call rapists in prison? CHOMO. that means child molester! inmates don't care bro. -same category.

troll with an intent, or lost soul? information is either being gathered for deleterious purposes, or taken to heart. iteration: perhaps he is an idiot, or a human being that seeks insights into the souls of fellow humans.

these are the skills it takes to execute powerful illusions. the Power of illusion is truly AWESOME and undoubtedly real!
    it all starts with insight and a ruthless of the cuff cunning. one must forget all theory of morality. in many cases this is a gift to them. i admire good trolls. i'd like to see him turn 2 face. Real life trolling is a fine art and can be used to gain a great many things. most of the time real life trolling is simple, but a masterful manipulator won't hit your radar until its too late. Divide an conquer win the war without fighting. perception is reality. trolls do a lot of rejecting of reality and so substitute it with their own. this reality in turn becomes yours through their own will and suggestion. that's what pisses people off. you accept yet you fight because you accept. formlessness is like purposelessness. confusion is a powerful illusion. f0llow the carrot... acceptance without knowing is the goal.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9154aa3f21.jpg
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 04-25-2015 at 08:41 PM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

I don't know what to say other than she made the right call blocking you. Seems as if you may have an attachment issue (what we call in the states a stalker). When dealing with women its best to give her all the space she needs, and to be respectful of her needs. If you "Love" her then respect her enough to leave her alone.
    lovbyts, Simon1972 and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    well if u wanna know it: her names Salie

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I don't know what to say other than she made the right call blocking you. Seems as if you may have an attachment issue (what we call in the states a stalker). When dealing with women its best to give her all the space she needs, and to be respectful of her needs. If you "Love" her then respect her enough to leave her alone.
    i remember now on that dateday she picked up her phone, someone probably texted her, i said whos that? she said "u r a little stalker? (smiled n said then) i was joking!" well i have to say human will never understand wat true love is, if you love someone raelly from deep inside, so much even so much u would go far for them... i do not know but i figured out if you really do love someone somehow they ll have this view of u being a "STALKER", but if you just wanna play around with them n really just want to f*** them, leave n go they just start loving you!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

i remember now on that dateday she picked up her phone, someone probably texted her, i said whos that? she said "u r a little stalker? (smiled n said then) i was joking!" well i have to say human will never understand wat true love is, if you love someone raelly from deep inside, so much even so much u would go far for them... i do not know but i figured out if you really do love someone somehow they ll have this view of u being a "STALKER", but if you just wanna play around with them n really just want to f*** them, leave n go they just start loving you!
    Yeah, you should prove your love to her by going through her rubbish bin.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, you should prove your love to her by going through her rubbish bin.
    I'm sure it can be a little entertaining but even as bored as I get sometimes I just wont waste my time even reading any of his post anymore (speaking of rubbish). I have no idea what he was even going on about, I saw his name and that was enough for me to know it was just another trolling post.

Thank u for removing her photo!

bina is offline Female Member
    You sound like a creeper that was smothering her. I wouldn't want to talk to you either. Lay off the fake "love" and try to find real love with someone else.

RA
    Its a good lesson. Treat a woman with love and respect but don't smother them. It doesn't really matter what sex you are, no one wants that. I had a girl messaging me all day and then wanted to hang out every night. I had to break it off so I could catch my breath...

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Thank u for removing her photo!

holy crap. what is wrong with you. posting her photo? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by C3RB3RUS
    holy crap. what is wrong with you. posting her photo? hahaha
    Stalker. Lol

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Stalker. Lol
    Kinda ironic, given all your stalkers here...

Quote Originally Posted by LGM

Kinda ironic, given all your stalkers here...

- Knockout_Power

Man, you just went from beta to beta alanine

Move on
    Once you have 5 different girls at the same time, you ll be emotionally stronger

RA
    Nagging x 5....stronger, insane, or dead I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Man, you just went from beta to beta alanine

Move on
    Once you have 5 different girls at the same time, you ll be emotionally stronger

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Whats your stats op?
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Whats your stats op?
    The OP has never lifted a day in his life and he's still a virgin that lives in his parent's house.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

There is some truth to every joke
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by honkey_kong
    the op has never lifted a day in his life and he's still a virgin that lives in his parent's house.
    lol.

lol.
    You laugh, because you know I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    There is some truth to every joke
    thats wat i thought at that moment too to be honest it hurt me when she said that... the most weirt thing was later on her messages when she said she had no time cus shes too busy aroun n just within few days she added new 3-4 guys to her friendslist n i was like "is that kinda being busy aroun?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information