JohnnyJim is offline Banned

A little rant...

I noticed that a lot of people in here, or in most other forums for that matter, take the liberty to rant.

And today, I'll join in...

My best friend is a ****ing idiot. After months of bugging me about how I should listen to his expert advice, I started training again 3 months ago and made more gains than he did after his almost one-year BS gym visits. And now he told me something to the effect of, "Brah, once I get my personal trainer certificate, I'll be your ultimate source of expert info."

A few days ago, he sent me a pic of his quads and was honestly asking me what I thought. To save him from embarrassment, I'll only describe what his quads look... Literal tree-trunks that are as thick as his own knee-joint.

And the next day he proceeded to tell me he was making his "gains" with a 2,150-calorie diet.

It is getting old, especially since I've been vocal about his idiocy for more than a week...

And he's so closed-minded it's not even funny.

It makes me sad, but I think it's time I get a new friend...

I have a similar issue. Guy I work with trains at the same place I do. Although he has a great physique he is very ignorant on training and diet and proceeds to tell me how I should lift. It happened again today during my leg routine. He told me I looked stupid doing my routine and I should follow his advice. I just smiled and lifted my pants a little and said results. People like that can't be talked too, you just have to smile and keep doing you.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Same thing with all those bleeding hearts that want to let in refugees and give them citizenship instead of just temporary protection/send them back

Thread Information