• 2 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 3 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By bartman314
  • 2 Post By Java Man

Thread: People come here to get help and guidance BUT ARE BLASTED…. why?

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member

People come here to get help and guidance BUT ARE BLASTED…. why?

and 8/10 of you have this arrogant response to almost every question answered. why don't you guys realize that these "kids" or people asking for a "friend" are here because they have nowhere else to go. Why not just answer their question instead of saying "you're too young" or "you haven't earned the right to use steroids " I'm sorry but everyone here is because they are interested in juicing and whether they are "approved" by the majority shouldn't matter.

step off that dumbbell you are standing on and help someone out.

I'm sure I am going to get blasted by you arrogant jerks on the forum but its not like I actually give a sh!t about you cyber tough guys. yes its annoying asking about anavar only, or hey I'm 18 and i am going to do a gram a week of test blah blah blah.

if you actually answered these guys then maybe they would realize wow this is a bad decision and i NEED TO RETHINK my decision to stick a needle in my butt. and possibly save someone from a lifetime of problems.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your absolutely right... But we do tell them what they need to hear! It's when they don't listen and keep searching for what THEY want to hear... So I understand where your coming from believe me I was there b4... But like most of the successful members on here - we would kill to go back in time to hear some of these more knowledgable members tell us the same!

You have to realize we are trying to save them from a lifetime of problems - yes there are better ways to achieve this - but when 9/10 18-20yr olds think Tren is a good idea for a first cycle - all they had to do was a very quick search to see what dangers are ahead of them!

Thank you for mentioning this as they're is always room for improvement imo!
    skaz915, JohnnyJim and jolter604 like this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Because sometimes it's kinda like this. If you were suicidal and had a gun but ( no ammunition!! ). Alot of guys on here will not provide with bullets but will try to talk you off the ledge. Because they are older or wiser, more experienced and so on. That's why they provide info as to what AAS can do to young healthy men.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    So you are doing exactly what you are complaining about, calling everyone who comments on these kinds of threads, arrogant, jerks, blah blah blah, there are a few who come across this way but the majority don't. We do answer the questions, most of the time the answer is "you are too young", we will not give advice on how to use these compounds to kids, just not going to happen, that is called responsibility. Only after the person becomes defensive and aggressive because they didn't get the answer they wanted do members fire back in the same manor. If you don't like us and we are all jerks, why are you even here posting this in the first place? The fact that we care enough about total strangers to not advise them how to hurt themselves should say something, and it is the complete opposite of what you are saying.
    system admin and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    So you are doing exactly what you are complaining about, calling everyone who comments on these kinds of threads, arrogant, jerks, blah blah blah, there are a few who come across this way but the majority don't. We do answer the questions, most of the time the answer is "you are too young", we will not give advice on how to use these compounds to kids, just not going to happen, that is called responsibility. Only after the person becomes defensive and aggressive because they didn't get the answer they wanted do members fire back in the same manor. If you don't like us and we are all jerks, why are you even here posting this in the first place? The fact that we care enough about total strangers to not advise them how to hurt themselves should say something, and it is the complete opposite of what you are saying.
    Well said Zempy! I see it also as a responsibility and though some come across this way(I hope I dont) but they need to hear the truth regardless of what it is! Especially if they keep trying to justify there response which unfortunately happens daily

Also the more I read over your post your worse off than the members your criticizing... Your telling us that we are jerks and your attitude is terrible... Just sayin...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Some people, especially young people are looking for someone to basically justify what their doing and tell them its all good and that the dangers don't exist. Some of us aren't as articulate as others and aren't able to paint a Picasso type picture of what could happen if they ignore advice. The only ones I'm ever harsh with are the ones who say "I know you guys are all going to tell me not to do this but... I'm going to anyway so help me." Its just like someone said above....you already have the gun I'm not going to give you a bullet

The ones that actually do seem open to advice and willing to listen will 90% of the time will get a recommendation to visit our diet forum or training forum.

you are wrong by saying i am doing exactly what I am complaining about…. I am simply saying the "tone" and attitude of the responses given by the majority of the board when a younger person or inexperienced person joins the site and begins to ask questions is A NEGATIVE tone set by the members. You have to remember most of these inexperienced or young kids are going to make mistakes whether its driving, doing steroids , etc… but at the end of the day they are ADULTS (for most part) and should be granted a respectable response. I agree is gets annoying see a post everyday about hey should i do anavar only (i did it a year ago) but thats just the way the internet is, people want their answer answered. they don't want to scroll through 200 pages to find a similar topic which has been answered 200000 times.

the point of this was to get some of you "arrogant jerks" to just either don't respond and move on, or actually reply with something useful instead of a as*hole comment. As i stated before most the people I'm referring too will most likely prove my point in this thread haha.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I've been here a while (check join date), and while sometimes you will get a member to respond in a rude, condesending tone, for the most part, I've found that members politely inform the 'newbie' that they are either too young or not experienced enough to start playing with their hormones and, often, as I do, provide links via stickies that explain WHY this is the case.

If it makes you feel any better, I partially agree with you. To the young members who come here who make it clear in their first post that they're going to do something no matter what anyone says, then yes, none of us members should even respond. I mean, you said it yourself, you don't want anyone coming on here saying 'a$$hole comments'. The solution to this would be that a mod would just close the thread before anyone has a chance to respond. Problem solved!
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

Just because they are going to make mistakes doesn't mean I am going to help pave the road to those mistakes. It is you my friend that started this thread with negativity, not us, we are just responding to your insults and accusations.
    lovbyts likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater
    and 8/10 of you have this arrogant response to almost every question answered. why don't you guys realize that these "kids" or people asking for a "friend" are here because they have nowhere else to go. Why not just answer their question instead of saying "you're too young" or "you haven't earned the right to use steroids" I'm sorry but everyone here is because they are interested in juicing and whether they are "approved" by the majority shouldn't matter. step off that dumbbell you are standing on and help someone out. I'm sure I am going to get blasted by you arrogant jerks on the forum but its not like I actually give a sh!t about you cyber tough guys. yes its annoying asking about anavar only, or hey I'm 18 and i am going to do a gram a week of test blah blah blah. if you actually answered these guys then maybe they would realize wow this is a bad decision and i NEED TO RETHINK my decision to stick a needle in my butt. and possibly save someone from a lifetime of problems.
    Hi. Not sure what problems u r having but I can't agree to providing a response if the person asking is being reckless with AAS usage. This forum is perhaps more responsible to members by providing good advice. Maybe the person asking doesn't want to hear it so this apparent adversary relationship is expected when the advice you wanted is different then the advice you received.

Interesting dynamic.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just because they are going to make mistakes doesn't mean I am going to help pave the road to those mistakes. It is you my friend that started this thread with negativity, not us, we are just responding to your insults and accusations.
    Very true once again! Why would we provide the "bullet" when all there is to say according to science and Endocrinologists, the age for a fully matured HPTA is 25 yrs old... So I'm really not understanding your request to be more advisable - we are doing what we should be by letting the younger generation know that there is no way shape or form that cycling at young age is safe.... It's not period! I would never give advice to someone looking for a short way out or whoever I feel isnt ready for any type of aas... And that goes to someone who didn't do any research either...

And if they took any responsibility on they're own they'd see that we are only trying to protect them from themselves!! If a member was to give a young kid advice on cycling I can guarantee that they won't be giving advice much longer on this board! Just my .02 again
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-01-2015 at 12:55 PM.

you seem to be the only one responding with negativity. this thread was started to shed light on some of the members who are a$$holes. as I stated a few times that some will prove my point in which this case seems to be true.

AGAIN, this is not just about young kids asking questions… this is about in GENERAL…… i used a young kid asking a questiion that clearly gets asked daily here as an example!

Do I have to put you both in time out.
    clarky., NACH3 and jolter604 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok so who gave you a hard time then at some point ?? If you say no one then this thread is just pointless and your just looking for a argument.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Ok so who gave you a hard time then at some point ?? If you say no one then this thread is just pointless and your just looking for a argument.
    I just ran thru the 10 other threads OP started and not seeing anything but respectful responses Not sure what's going on?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I just ran thru the 10 other threads OP started and not seeing anything but respectful responses Not sure what's going on?
    He must just be a bit pissed off then GGR.

as i said many times i have had nothing but positive experiences on this forum…… but just reading through posts i see a lot of rude responses, which is why I made the thread. clarky its pointless to make a thread about people being a$$holes to others on the site?

This is lounge material.
    jolter604 likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    confronting hostility with more hostility will never be productive

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If you feel certain individuals are being disrespectful, then take it up with a mod. If it bothers you that much, then leave. It's quite simple. I'm not saying that no one here has ever posted a rude comment, but the majority of the LONG TERM members will always give polite, honest feedback. Whether the OP wants to hear it is up to him/her.

Please post a link to a thread where one of our long term members has posted something that you would consider disrespectful without first having been provoked.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    This is lounge material.
    Agreed and that's were it's going
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    We are bodybuilders and we give advice in a blunt way because that's the best way to tell most people.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A little reading goes a long way.Yes we say they are too young and refer them to the young and steroids thread.The last word from the Boss was if they want to cycle anyway help them or don't respond.
    NACH3 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater
    and 8/10 of you have this arrogant response to almost every question answered. why don't you guys realize that these "kids" or people asking for a "friend" are here because they have nowhere else to go. Why not just answer their question instead of saying "you're too young" or "you haven't earned the right to use steroids " I'm sorry but everyone here is because they are interested in juicing and whether they are "approved" by the majority shouldn't matter.

I'm sure I am going to get blasted by you arrogant jerks on the forum but its not like I actually give a sh!t about you cyber tough guys. yes its annoying asking about anavar only, or hey I'm 18 and i am going to do a gram a week of test blah blah blah.

if you actually answered these guys then maybe they would realize wow this is a bad decision and i NEED TO RETHINK my decision to stick a needle in my butt. and possibly save someone from a lifetime of problems.
    Use the search function..... This question has been asked 1000 times.

For entertainment purposes..... I refuse to be responsible for someone's negative health effects. If I don't think someone should use steroids ..... I say it and won't advise them on the "safest possible way" - this ensures a clean conscience for myself. If they decide to cycle anyways.... I could care less what happens to them. I'm not their mother or father and can't stop them.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Use the search function..... This question has been asked 1000 times.

For entertainment purposes..... I refuse to be responsible for someone's negative health effects. If I don't think someone should use steroids ..... I say it and won't advise them on the "safest possible way" - this ensures a clean conscience for myself. If they decide to cycle anyways.... I could care less what happens to them. I'm not their mother or father and can't stop them.

I couldn't care less

Boom pay back for the other day mate

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic

I couldn't care less

Boom pay back for the other day mate
    Lmfao touché
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    my 2 cents...

i think this forum does the best job by far straightforwardly providing accurate information on all aspects of aas. i have learned so much here and basically have confidence that via this forum i can safely explore aas usage. moreover the vast majority of exchanges are constructive, engaging and occasionally compassionate (very different from other forums). this is a good community in my view.

to the op's point, i have seen some interactions here that are a judgmental, condescending, and brash (negative in a word), but i have also seen some of the senior guys here step in on occasion and try to raise the tone of these interactions. like nach said, we can and should always strive to be better, but the baseline here is in a pretty good place.
    jolter604 and NACH3 like this.

I don't think my responses were negative at all, I was just pointing out parts of your comments that seem to reflect what you are complaining about. I haven't called anyone names in this thread, I try and help people whenever I can. A lot of these comments you are referring to are most likely threads started by trolls that provoke members into these types of exchanges, I rarely see any of this in serious threads.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its kinda like tough love,when your older brother is mean to you for doing something stupid you never forget.i learned allot on this thread from getting bashed.its all stuck in my head.its weird giving a little advice to someone who is twice my size

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I think what usually happens in those threads is that you get the question that has been asked tens of thousands of time (which in itself I find rude - this is huge forum and for people to not take a few minutes to search instead of thinking that world revolves around them, and they should post and we will all be at their beck and call is just obnoxious) and someone responds in a factual way concerning their age, their future health, and the gains that can be had with diet and exercise.

Then the kid comes back and is a twat, and demands to get answers to their questions, or else makes the ridiculous argument that we should tell them how to cycle safely, since they are going to do it regardless. So I think the rudeness is usually initiated by the questioner - and not the people on this forum.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I didnt read any of the responses I guess I am ALSO arrogant that way.
    Here is the issue why every one as you put it "blasted" . If you answer the same question over and over and pople dont search and ask the question again and people tell them no and they become stupid. Give you an example, more then 1000 times kids younger then 23 ask if they can used AAS and one of the VERY valuable member (Marcus) wrote almost 2 pages of reason backed up by research saying why kids younger then 23 should not use it. and I have seen sometimes that other people will search and put the link for the OP that asked the question. You want the help and not to blast at you? did you read what you wrote? enuf said.....Its your life we can try to help if you choose not to listen to us please make sure when you kill yourself leave a note to your parents especially your father that steroids didnt kill you. You were stupid enough not to listen to people who told you not to. SO you father dont go on national TV and blame steroids for his sons' death. its like saying gun kill people. No people kill people.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi. Not sure what problems u r having but I can't agree to providing a response if the person asking is being reckless with AAS usage. This forum is perhaps more responsible to members by providing good advice. Maybe the person asking doesn't want to hear it so this apparent adversary relationship is expected when the advice you wanted is different then the advice you received.

Interesting dynamic.
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Very true once again! Why would we provide the "bullet" when all there is to say according to science and Endocrinologists, the age for a fully matured HPTA is 25 yrs old... So I'm really not understanding your request to be more advisable - we are doing what we should be by letting the younger generation know that there is no way shape or form that cycling at young age is safe.... It's not period! I would never give advice to someone looking for a short way out or whoever I feel isnt ready for any type of aas... And that goes to someone who didn't do any research either...

And if they took any responsibility on they're own they'd see that we are only trying to protect them from themselves!! If a member was to give a young kid advice on cycling I can guarantee that they won't be giving advice much longer on this board! Just my .02 again
    ^^^^ I cant think of much if anything to add to the above. This is why I respond they way I do and I do TRY to give such examples most of the time and dont just say NO but there are a lot who do need to be told NO bluntly and not just assume they will do it anyways.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater View Post

Hmm. So you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear somewhere along the line huh? Somewhat recently too. Or am I being arrogant assuming that? If someone here says "you're too young" that's because it is true. That IS an answer. If it is the correct answer, that is all you will get. Stop whining.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information