Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spywizard

Thread: Peptides on Plane?

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member

Peptides on Plane?

After doing absolutely no research into this, I was wondering if it would be considered illegal to bring peptides in a checked bag(US)? Never a good idea to **** with the TSA, but could they really nail you for it?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I travel with it all the time.. small ice pack and everything... special case, go to cvs... very nice..
    956Vette likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a bad Samuel L Jackson movie.

That's bold man. Is this in the states you're talking about? do you check it or carry on?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Mail it to yourself.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil View Post
    That's bold man. Is this in the states you're talking about? do you check it or carry on?
    Anywhere. Always in checked baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Mail it to yourself.
    That was my preference initially, but I'm on a grad student budget and trying to save money. But if that's truly the safest route than I might have to.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem is if you run across someone who checks it, has no idea what a peptide is or just on a power trip and decides to make an issue of it, then it becomes a problem.

Just last week I had them pull my back pack to check it after the xray, I had no idea why. They asked to open a package I had inside and of course I said sure not even thinking about what it might be. I had bought a small snow globe for the daughter as a present. Liquid inside, I didnt even think about it of course.

She called over a manager and asked if it was OK or not. He sort of looked at me like he wanted to see my response and I just shrugged my shoulders and said if not just toss it in the trash, I'm not going to argue over a $5 item. He said it was fine and re packed it and I went on my way.

I had TSA or whoever ask to check my laptop and camera on my first trip home from Thailand. I didnt even think about what they may be looking for but every time I tried to offer assistance where anything was he would just say Ive got it. so I let him look. After several minutes he turned the screen towards me and said sort of weird and accusation-ally, How old is this girl? I looked at the picture on the screen and said 13. He sort of eyed me and then I finished it up by saying, that's my daughter. He got all embarrassed and stammered OH, sorry. I said for what? There are lots of pictures of her on there and then told him where to find all my Thailand pictures. He said no it was fine and he was done. LOL

You just never know how someone is going to act or what they will think for absolutely no reason.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-18-2015 at 12:34 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    You just never know how someone is going to act or what they will think for absolutely no reason.
    Soooo true. Some are on power trips.

I recently registered for TSA pre check. My travels have become infinitely better. It's almost scarey how they just wave me thru. I been carrying my cycle (orals) with prescription meds with OTC vitamins. I only carry what I need for the trip and never in the original packaging. I haven't had any issues yet....

Thread Information