Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By LGM
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: recieving empty package

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

recieving empty package

i just received my last package and it was empty,with a cut in it.my supplier has already sent another package.they requested a new address.my friend told me it was most likely seized and i should order domestic instead of over seas.or should i not order at all?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    If it was seized there should be a letter in it. But you should Definitely order from your local distributor.
    jolter604 likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    It was probs taken by the post office people. You would be surprised at the scams that go on in those places. Its not like you can complain that your ilegal commodity got stolen.
    jolter604 likes this.

Yeah if there is no letter today I know I was robbed of my candy

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    That blows. You dont know if you just got ripped off or if it was mailed that way to make it look like you did. Usually if a package is opened in any way when it is received by the post office they will mark it as received that way. If thats not the case you prob did get ripped off by a mail sorter or carrier I would suspect. Sorry you are going through that BS. I would be annoyed and it would also make me a tad paranoid, which I never like when it comes to this stuff.

You stated everything this has done, feeling wise. My carrier is a old again dude, he even leaves it and picks up the signed card next day. Well it is time to move up on my next cycle to a domestic source.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    It was probs taken by the post office people. You would be surprised at the scams that go on in those places. Its not like you can complain that your ilegal commodity got stolen.
    No. The processing plants have cameras being monitored by federal postal police, who have every ability as the FBI or regular law enforcement. They catch anyone tampering with mail or not delivering it, and you will go to jail.

Clerks at the stations can open a parcel, as can a supervisor at the plant. But there has to be a valid reason, there has to be more than one person to watch, and the contents are then documented, siezed, given to the police who will turn over to law enforcement if necessary. If you box was opened by the post office, there'd be all kinds of tape on it, stamped, and a document attached.
    jolter604 likes this.

I am starting to think who ever delivered it over seas took out a couple for them selves...

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    That blows. You dont know if you just got ripped off or if it was mailed that way to make it look like you did. Usually if a package is opened in any way when it is received by the post office they will mark it as received that way. If thats not the case you prob did get ripped off by a mail sorter or carrier I would suspect. Sorry you are going through that BS. I would be annoyed and it would also make me a tad paranoid, which I never like when it comes to this stuff.
    I have received damaged packages and the post office tapes them up with a note damaged in process. Sounds suspicious.
    jolter604 likes this.

yeah i removed all gear from my pad.even my syringes.

Thread Information