Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: worried

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

worried

Some know this already, but wife is pregnant with first child. 6 weeks along.

Last night woke up to her balled up against me balling her eyes out. Asked what's wrong? So she tells me there was blood when she went to the restroom. Then throughout the night was spotting.

Woke up this morning and called her doc. Asked if she's cramping....she said it just feel right. So he said it could be something and could be not. Told her not to worry but knows that's not possible. Which it isn't. He said if you r freaking out come see him at the ER.

So she tried to wait it out at work but keeps having panic attacks. So we decided go to ER at least we will know one way or the other.

So ER now, first off they treat her bad, like there is no reason for her to be there and she's just acting crazy. (I'm stuck at work because no one answered their phone to cover) this is all through texts now.

So they do bloods, urine, and ultra sound. Says baby is there. Sack is where it's suppose to be but doesn't mean much. Faint heart beat but since baby is so small can't tell if it's my wife's or babys.

So the outcome the doc gave here was it's 50/50. Wait a couple days and bleeding persists it's most likely a miss.

So now she will we going to her doc hopefully Monday if not Tuesday and we both get to sit her freaked out until then....I'm working 13hrs today and 16 tomorrow.

Hoping any insight from anyone that has been in a situation like this. I know everyone is different. But anything will help at this point.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Dude, it's normal, I just asked the ex, she went through 2-3 weeks of it, worrying is probably the worst thing she can do, be patient.
    Sfla80 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1st off I would consider going to the ER and filling a complaint if you are sure she was not just over reacting about that also.

2nd is I agree, it not uncommon. My wife had spotting also and everything was fine.

Talk to her about it and be supportive giving her the reassurance she needs. It probably won't be the last time so get the co workers onboard so they will cover next time.

Best of luck
    Sfla80 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Never been in this situation but it is highly emotional. Say calm for her. Seems the ER did take appropriate actions not necessarily dismissing her concerns. Family doctor visit should reinforce that this might ti be expected but doesn't mean it's a miscarriage or indication of future miscarriage.

Good luck! It's a roller coaster ride so buckle up!
    Sfla80 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Pm'd you.
    Sfla80 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Spotting happens sometimes..... My ex found out se had endometriosis which caused a lot of pain and some bleeding.

She needs to try to stay calm. If she's anything like my fiancé it'll be like talking to a brick walk. She's probably being a google ninja also.

Stay positive and remember - this isn't outa the norm.
    Sfla80 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I don't know much except for what's been said... Just try and remain calm(obviously easier said than done)!

I wish you two the very best and you'll bd in my thoughts and prayers my friend!!

Thanks everyone.

And trying to stay positive but not that easy.

And haz u nailed it. This morning was like I was talking to myself as she freaking self diagnosed from Google. :/

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I don't know how i know this but women can still get a menstruation when there with child. Its probs just something like that. It will be fine i would not worry. Its too early in the trimester

the bird i was banging a few years back had one of those miscarriages but that was like a old fetus.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    It's pretty normal sfla....
    But she needs to not panic and get all worked up and stressed out...which wouldn't be good for ur baby...

My wife has panic attacks and u might as well be invisible when tryin to talk to them lol
    Sfla80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    It's pretty normal sfla....
    But she needs to not panic and get all worked up and stressed out...which wouldn't be good for ur baby...

My wife has panic attacks and u might as well be invisible when tryin to talk to them lol
    Yeah she's in bed resting the rest of the night.

But honestly as soon as she left for work I had a panic attack too. But I won't let her see that.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Prayers and best wishes to you both and the baby, mate. Try to stay calm for all of you.
    Sfla80 likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Pullin' for you guys,
    Thoughts and prayers Sfla.
    Sfla80 likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Some know this already, but wife is pregnant with first child. 6 weeks along.

Last night woke up to her balled up against me balling her eyes out. Asked what's wrong? So she tells me there was blood when she went to the restroom. Then throughout the night was spotting.

Woke up this morning and called her doc. Asked if she's cramping....she said it just feel right. So he said it could be something and could be not. Told her not to worry but knows that's not possible. Which it isn't. He said if you r freaking out come see him at the ER.

So she tried to wait it out at work but keeps having panic attacks. So we decided go to ER at least we will know one way or the other.

So ER now, first off they treat her bad, like there is no reason for her to be there and she's just acting crazy. (I'm stuck at work because no one answered their phone to cover) this is all through texts now.

So they do bloods, urine, and ultra sound. Says baby is there. Sack is where it's suppose to be but doesn't mean much. Faint heart beat but since baby is so small can't tell if it's my wife's or babys.

So the outcome the doc gave here was it's 50/50. Wait a couple days and bleeding persists it's most likely a miss.

So now she will we going to her doc hopefully Monday if not Tuesday and we both get to sit her freaked out until then....I'm working 13hrs today and 16 tomorrow.

Hoping any insight from anyone that has been in a situation like this. I know everyone is different. But anything will help at this point.
    The wife and I went through this years ago when she and I were both younger, Sfla. I know it seems harsh, but the only thing you can really do is wait and see. There is a heartbeat and the sac is intact so that is good news, IMHO.
    Know that you have a lot of people that are sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Sfla80 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    I pray all turns out well for you guys, and like has been said the best thing you both can do is stay positive rather than focus on the things that are causing such stress...happy thoughts brother as this could just as easily be nothing and hopefully is...
    Sfla80 likes this.

bina is offline Female Member
    I am so sorry you two have to go through this. Pregnancy can be a very scary time when unexpected things happen like this. Positive thoughts are being sent your way.

As others have said this can be very normal. The reason the doctor asked about cramping is because a miscarriage is usually painful and heavy bleeding. The doctor said to wait it out because there isn't anything they can do to help a baby that is only 6weeks along. They should be able to take more blood on Monday and compare the numbers to yesterday's blood sample. It the numbers are getting higher that is a positive. I also agree she should try to take calming breaths when getting worked up. A stressed body is not ideal for baby growing.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Sfla80 like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Make her a nice warm bath, light some candles, and give her a massage to help relax both of you.

I know you working those long hard hours so some relaxing for you and her will be just what you to need!

As most of the others have already covered, sounds normal
    Sfla80 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keep us updated Sfla! We're all praying for you both!!!
    Sfla80 likes this.

What happened to the good ole days when the husband just went to work, had drinks with his buddies after work, went home to a hot home made meal, watch some TV or read and when the baby was due waited at the hospital in the waiting room with the other expecting fathers and after the baby was born saw him/her, held him/her and then went to the bar with his buddies to have a drink and cigar?

First off thanks everyone for sending the love our way.

She went first thing this morning. Doc saw the baby's heart beat and said that's all he needs to know that everything is progressing as it should. No more bloods needed at this point.

Guess we drove ourselves crazy for nothing :/ lol.

She can't workout for a few days which is fine. But can't fool around for 4 weeks!! Ugh.

But once again thankyou to everyone who responded here...
    lovbyts, NACH3, RaginCajun and 5 others like this.

Good to hear man!!!!
    Sex thing.....not so good to hear lol

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Glad everything turned out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    Good to hear man!!!!
    Sex thing.....not so good to hear lol
    Ty sir.

And telling me....my test levels are through the roof at the moment lmao

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear the good news Sfla!!!! Try and both get some much needed rest(although the sex part is bad timing while on lol)

First off thanks everyone for sending the love our way.

She went first thing this morning. Doc saw the baby's heart beat and said that's all he needs to know that everything is progressing as it should. No more bloods needed at this point.

Guess we drove ourselves crazy for nothing :/ lol.

She can't workout for a few days which is fine. But can't fool around for 4 weeks!! Ugh.

But once again thankyou to everyone who responded here...
    4 weeks? hahahahaha You wish. She is having a baby. She is not your wife anymore, she is a mother. Your having sex days are OVER.....
    NACH3 and BG like this.

Glad to hear everything is good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80

Ty sir.

And telling me....my test levels are through the roof at the moment lmao
    Just because the roller coaster isn't operating doesn't mean the whole theme park has to shut down ;-)

Glad to hear all is well! You will probably have another 1 or 2 of these types of scares.

We ha out amniocentesis done today. Everything went well but she's real crampy at the moment. I could see the baby pushing at the needle in the ultrasound.
    lovbyts, almostgone and BG like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Happy for you all that it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    4 weeks? hahahahaha You wish. She is having a baby. She is not your wife anymore, she is a mother. Your having sex days are OVER.....
    Good one. lol

Good news. As others have said, she may have more reoccurrences so strap yourself for roller coaster rides.

She may require bed rest periods thought the pregnancy too.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Good news. As others have said, she may have more reoccurrences so strap yourself for roller coaster rides.

She may require bed rest periods thought the pregnancy too.
    In other words, do yourself a favor and work a LOT of overtime.

Ugh happening again...and little worse this time

F!!k

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Fingers crossed for all of you!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Worrying will make it worse, stress causes havoc on pregnancies. She needs to try her best to relax. Very sorry you guys are having to go through all this.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Spotting happens sometimes..... My ex found out se had endometriosis which caused a lot of pain and some bleeding. She needs to try to stay calm. If she's anything like my fiancé it'll be like talking to a brick walk. She's probably being a google ninja also. Stay positive and remember - this isn't outa the norm.
    lol everybody is a doctor when they get a hold of Google and it always makes everything worse, I'm guilty of it.

Mines driving me nuts man....

One day she thinks her allergies are too bad. The next day she has the flu. Last week she ate a hotdog and swore she got listeria from it (thank you google)
    almostgone and BG like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Fingers crossed for all of you!
    We're all pulling for you both! Prayers and positive thoughts your way buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Mines driving me nuts man....

One day she thinks her allergies are too bad. The next day she has the flu. Last week she ate a hotdog and swore she got listeria from it (thank you google)
    Lmao....

Hope all will be well

First off sucks my history is gone took forever to find this again lol.

And just wanted to do another update and say thanks again for kind words from everyone.

Saw baby yesterday everything good to go. Saw eyes, heart beat, brain....very cool stuff

worried-forumrunner_20150528_093520.jpg

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    First off sucks my history is gone took forever to find this again lol.

And just wanted to do another update and say thanks again for kind words from everyone.

Saw baby yesterday everything good to go. Saw eyes, heart beat, brain....very cool stuff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150528_093520.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	157288
    Cool man happy to hear things are running smoother. Sfla is this your first kid? If so its really a cool experience a miracle really. Make sure you take time to enjoy everything and not be stressed out. Years from now you will be glad you did. Best wishes!
    Sfla80 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information