Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Heads up - I've been told ************_.org may be taken over by FEDS

Blog Entries
    WOW actually come to think of it...These past couple weeks are the first time he's been on his REAL youtube channel in a while. All of the rest of his informational videos were either on N2BM or on ************ YT page..It seems as though he's remaking the same informational videos he had on those 2 pages and putting them on his in a newer fashion, while those online accounts haven't posted or been active in months..interesting indeed

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsqa View Post
    If you mean Evo as the tor network black market site "Evolution", then yes I believe I know what I'm sayin. Not trying to bring up arguments when it's not needed, and I can just drop it. Maybe you meant some other site.

thx
    Agreed, if you're talking about EVO from the darkwebz then it was an exit scam, there's thread all over reddit about it. Also all of the users moved from SR1 to SR2 then EVO now they're on the next biggest one with comments about the exit scam. Some of the vendors lost 40k + in escrow that's left with the website and not handed over until the customer finalizes but it's also taken from the customer in the meantime.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ not the same evo as the one being discussed here.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsqa View Post
    Nah, Evolution wasn't taken over by feds. The site's founders intentionally shut it down, in order to run off with all the Bitcoin in escrow.
    Different evo...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^ not the same evo as the one being discussed here.
    Ahhhh okay, thought it must have been different since a lot of referencing seemed irrelevant to the darkwebz evo haha.

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    WOW actually come to think of it...These past couple weeks are the first time he's been on his REAL youtube channel in a while. All of the rest of his informational videos were either on N2BM or on ************ YT page..It seems as though he's remaking the same informational videos he had on those 2 pages and putting them on his in a newer fashion, while those online accounts haven't posted or been active in months..interesting indeed
    Whatever is going on, it's pretty damn obvious that those guys are toxic to our industry. Whether it be by law enforcement cooperation or by creating one of the most elaborate 10 website, 1000 fake user name, 20,000 fake post supplement scams to promote a useless PCT product to people making them all believe it would be effective and therefore putting money over the health of people.

They (that group they put together) run around acting like they care about people and want to provide support and it's all a huge facade.

Law Enforcement or Scam artists with no regard for people's health.... Either way is really bad news. To be honest I really can't decide which one over the other I would rather they be because either way is both very upsetting.

I guess we will wait to see
    jimmyinkedup and almostgone like this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Whatever is going on, it's pretty damn obvious that those guys are toxic to our industry. Whether it be by law enforcement cooperation or by creating one of the most elaborate 10 website, 1000 fake user name, 20,000 fake post supplement scams to promote a useless PCT product to people making them all believe it would be effective and therefore putting money over the health of people.

They (that group they put together) run around acting like they care about people and want to provide support and it's all a huge facade.

Law Enforcement or Scam artists with no regard for people's health.... Either way is really bad news. To be honest I really can't decide which one over the other I would rather they be because either way is both very upsetting.

I guess we will wait to see
    This is an excellent post. They took an activity that used to be confined to a few companies on a few BS forums ( ie: elite and AM for example) and raised it to the next scumbag level, building and forming an entire forum dedicated to nothing more that ripping off the young and unknowing newcomers to the lifestyle. Their marketing tactics make me sick. They basically preyed upon people & did it under the guise of "caring" about peoples health and well being. Their articles and scare tactics are disgusting, going so far as to say the most effective compounds for say restoring hpta function (serms) are not only ineffective but downright dangerous to your health and cause cancer so they could sell a bullshit test booster that doesn't do shit for hpta restoration. Thats just one example of one product. They used that strategy across the board with all the garbage (and I do mean garbage) that they sell.How the hell could they sleep at night?
    I would say the ringleader getting busted was karma but in a sick twist its ending up being just another way to fvck people over. Going from screwing them when it came to their very health and well being to make a buck and taking it to the level of now screwing with their very lives and potential freedom just to maintain their own I would imagine.
    This guy has to get his just due sooner or later man.
    almostgone likes this.

3863 is offline Junior Member
    Spread the word to people you are concerned may use that website. Law enforcement waits for arrogance and stupidity to occur and then takes advantage of the situation. This looks to me like the beginning of something very significant and I feel bad for the people that took the risk to play if it comes to light. Let's hope I'm wrong for the sake of those newbies who didn't know better.
    Did you approach EVO to have your Anabolics .com banner on their site? You have it on most other sites.

Never liked the look of EVO and not a member!

We only have our banner on websites that I am GOOD friends with the owners. I have learned that this industry is much to small and I dont want to contribute to supporting these other forums by giving them money while harming people or putting them in legal trouble. We dont want our supplements to be confused with products that make claims to correct hormonal issues and cause health problems.

Its one thing to promote an herbal supplement to offer an alternative to steroids for young people... its quite another to have an army of people making false claims and promoting them to be used in place of proper PCT.

Isteroid, EF, EVO, Steroid_forum, and the countless of other sites they have created are (like I said) very toxic to our industry. If enough people repeat a lie, it becomes true. To this day, people have actually been convinced that those products and untested SARMS are safe and effective.

As a matter of fact, there are "New" forumulas of Sarms that are being created that these guys are launching.... Do they not have ANY FUKING CONCERN for the serious (untested) health risks that these drugs could cause??? We are not talking about horny goat weed or DHEA here. We are talking about DRUGS that are untested and for the most part proven dangerous.

SARMS and peptides are next to be shut down by the government and its due to bath tub chemists and an ARMY of soldiers pushing these as healthy and effective.

Some sarms and peptides are great, but there needs to be testing. Very dangerous practices taking place to say the least.

Bc
    jimmyinkedup, almostgone and PT like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    We only have our banner on websites that I am GOOD friends with the owners. I have learned that this industry is much to small and I dont want to contribute to supporting these other forums by giving them money while harming people or putting them in legal trouble. We dont want our supplements to be confused with products that make claims to correct hormonal issues and cause health problems.

Its one thing to promote an herbal supplement to offer an alternative to steroids for young people... its quite another to have an army of people making false claims and promoting them to be used in place of proper PCT.

Isteroid, EF, EVO, Steroid_forum, and the countless of other sites they have created are (like I said) very toxic to our industry. If enough people repeat a lie, it becomes true. To this day, people have actually been convinced that those products and untested SARMS are safe and effective.

As a matter of fact, there are "New" forumulas of Sarms that are being created that these guys are launching.... Do they not have ANY FUKING CONCERN for the serious (untested) health risks that these drugs could cause??? We are not talking about horny goat weed or DHEA here. We are talking about DRUGS that are untested and for the most part proven dangerous.

SARMS and peptides are next to be shut down by the government and its due to bath tub chemists and an ARMY of soldiers pushing these as healthy and effective.

Some sarms and peptides are great, but there needs to be testing. Very dangerous practices taking place to say the least.

Bc
    Couldn't agree more... What they're doing is just to line their own pockets, and have a complete disregard to any/& everyone's health! This is very serious SH!T here, it's people's health that's on the line!

Such DISRESPECT to the community as a whole, and why I've never/or ever will leave THIS site period! Also as mentioned the members here do this simply b/c WE CARE & LOVE TO LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE! WE ENJOY HELPING OUT OTHERS whereas, mostly all other forums blatantly give horrible advice and just try pushing their sh!t products through brainwashing and flat out lies!

It's a very sad thing to see!

~Nach
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I hope every source goes to hell. People are so much better off buying local seeing the product before purchase, building a relationship with there local distributor, getting some trust and legitimacy in the market try to make things more professional for the consumer

There are a LOT better and safer ways to obtain steroids . Throwing caution to the wind and buying from a website that claims: "Every one of our sources has been verified to produce quality gear and are safe both legally and physically".... because me and 30 made up member accounts say so

Really?? How the hell are you to know that what they are selling is not contaminated with arsenic or bacteria? How do you know that the gear is not fake... AND how do you know you are not buying from law enforcement? Because 50 "trusted" forum members tell you so??????! The risks today are MUCH greater than they were 10 years ago and these guys we are talking about have just proven that the scam has been risen to an entirely new level of complexity.

Fact: It is harder and harder in this day in age (on the internet) to created a successful website and/or forum DUE to the fact that websites such as steroid .com, bodybuilding.com, amazon.com ebay.com, etc... have made it very difficult for new companies to be built and become respected. Once the roots have been dug in deep online for a company, you have to either have a lot of money to break out a new company OR a really REALLY bad ass idea that gets the attention of the masses in your industry. This makes the new people coming into a market VERY desperate to become successful and these facts is why you are seeing the scams of 10 different websites, 500 fake member accounts and thousands of bogus posts more and more common for the sole reason to convince people that what they are selling are legit or helpful.

I have said this for years;

Internet Forums are dying. The reason is because of games and legal risks that we have been talking about in this thread. Hats off to our community who has figured out how to stay alive and contribute to our industry WITHOUT having to resort to selling illegal drugs, creating a complex system to convince people that a product works when it doesnt or the biggest thing, putting our members at risk. People do NOT trust forums anymore. Law Enforcement can log in just like the rest of you, so what makes you think buying and selling steroids in the open is good for your future?

I digress... I want everyone to know that I HONESTLY, in my heart want our members to be safe from harming themselves in ANY way. Legal or Health Wise

As the largest and most respected steroid community in the WORLD, it is our responsibilty to "pay it forward" to the next guys that come here to learn. No one here is helping because they get paid, get kickbacks or line their pockets. The good members of this forums help because they care. I will stack THAT reason up against any other reason as to why we are the best.

Stay safe guys and keep your eyes and ears open.

Bc
    956Vette, lovbyts and almostgone like this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dylan left to run his new board that b posted. He took a few staff with him. On top of that his father he was very close with recently passed away
    Last edited by PT; 05-18-2015 at 03:26 AM.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Dylan left to run his new board that b posted. He took a few staff with him. On top of that his father he was very close with recently passed away
    PT, I'm not saying you are wrong by any means but unless you know this first hand I would still be suspicious. I have seen the dead relative excuse for many things over the years. Ive learned to be suspect when something goes sideways and that excuse comes up.

I know everyone reacts differently to death so I'm not saying it's impossible, only some people who are in questionable situations seem to always have a heart wrenching excuse like that when people start to question actions.

It is very possible that the guys at EVO had a really bad split because they are apologizing for misleading and being involved in a lot of bad behavior.

The bottom line is: It doesnt really matter what is going on anywhere else. We are looking out for the members, but cant save the world. If there is a big bust coming soon... its not going to effect me and hopefully not anyone that we all know.

Stay safe and use your heads. I think we will learn more in the coming months, but I have exhausted my look into this. If anyone has more to add in the future, keep us posted.

Thanks!!! Bc
    lovbyts likes this.

I will put this to bed with this last note: I spoke with Dylan and I have to say that I believe that there was a HUGE split and nothing to do with LE. Thats good news, but still be safe guys.

Bc
    lovbyts likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information