Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Who_Am_I
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: Rant

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member

Rant

I just have to rant for a second. Was in the gym yesterday and one of our local pros was in their smashing some weights. Of course he gets a lot of attention which imo would get a little annoying when your trying to get in and out the gym. But what really pissed me off was I over heard a group of guys talking (skinny fat on top of it) and they said oh he's only big because of all the "roids" he's on. If I took steroids I could look like that and do all that. I just wanted to turn around and say no you couldn't there's no way in hell you could you ignorant pricks and slap the s*** outta them. You don't have the will let alone mental capacity to do it but hey you guys keep talking and texting each for 3 hours in the gym!

Hate that people see a big guy and instantly it's oh it's cause he's on steroids and steroids this. They don't even know the beginning of what it take to become the size of a guy like that. Why do people think steroids are that magical! Ughhhhh society blows my mind. I fear for my future children.

Sorry needed to vent thanks lol

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Its all that bloody myspace/ twitter crap that people use. Dumbs them down

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Tons of misconceptions out there and tons of ignorant people. Cant change em all

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive
    lol. I've had even more annoying moments in the gym than this, which I guess says a lot...
    Oh I'm sure man I just don't get how people are so naive and close minded. Normally shit doesn't get to me but that did for some reason! Maybe it's the tren !

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    "Wolves do not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
    bartman314 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Am_I
    "Wolves do not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
    I like that!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh but they really are magic, I mean just because these guys spend 50% of their time circle jerking each other, staring in the mirror or texting I mean just add a little juice and they would be ready to compete in no time.

Yeah they are living examples of haters will be haters. I never (almost never) think about someone taking juice, how much or what kind when I see a BIG boy, I instantly think dedication and always give the nod if it's appropriate.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    yeh guys with no will power or the mental capacity to do something whether taking steroids or poisons like dnp really are a waste of time, don't worry about it there are loads knocking around. I just ignore them and just do my job
    RA, DCI and scotty51312 like this.

uhit is offline Member
    Those guys are the type of people that think taking roids will passively build muscle tissue without working out. They fail to see the juice as a supplement and believe its the ultimate answer, the so called 'magic pill'

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Those guys are the type of people that think taking roids will passively build muscle tissue without working out. They fail to see the juice as a supplement and believe its the ultimate answer, the so called 'magic pill'
    You know what they do after figuring out it doesn't work for them? They turn to Synthol. lol

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear that shit all the time too, I try and laugh it off cause it is usually from some useless twat who has no clue of what it takes. There will always be ten haters trying to bring you down for every one person who encourages you to strive on. We all know the hard work and dedication it takes in and out of the gymto acachieve oir goals. Just look at the attention the Rock is getting from his diet on the Internet, shit, I was eating like that 15 years ago when I did my first bulking cycle, and eat almost that much now. Let the sheep talk shit, when it comes time to put up or shut up, the wolves will be left standing after devouring the herd

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I hear that shit all the time too, I try and laugh it off cause it is usually from some useless twat who has no clue of what it takes. There will always be ten haters trying to bring you down for every one person who encourages you to strive on. We all know the hard work and dedication it takes in and out of the gymto acachieve oir goals. Just look at the attention the Rock is getting from his diet on the Internet, shit, I was eating like that 15 years ago when I did my first bulking cycle, and eat almost that much now. Let the sheep talk shit, when it comes time to put up or shut up, the wolves will be left standing after devouring the herd
    It's a funny world we live in where only when someone with a 'status' does something it suddenly becomes validated when the same protocols have been followed for decades with no real acknowledgement. No wonder why alot of individuals are ignorant

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Ok. I expect to get some slack for this.

There's a guy who obviously came off cycle. He looked bloated and big a few weeks ago. I had been working out at home and hadn't been to the gym for a month. He looks much smaller. Almost like he lost all his gains or the gains were just water!!!! I am wondering what he did wrong!?!

Dbol only cycle? All water weight, High estrogen causing bloat and now end cycle and lost it all like you said.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Dbol only cycle? All water weight, High estrogen causing bloat and now end cycle and lost it all like you said.
    I don't know bc I don't speak to this person. But I guess seems like a waste of time & $.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yeah but it doesn't stop people from repeating the same thing. Some body's cousin took dbol only and got huge and ripped in 2 months. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't know bc I don't speak to this person. But I guess seems like a waste of time & $.

ks1234 is offline Junior Member
    But its all juice man! Anyone could look like that! You just need jooce!!!
    Anyway, people are idiots, just ignore them bro

Thread Information