Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Members we need your input,

  1. #1
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922

    Members we need your input,

    What content would you like to see on here?

    what would you like the vets/hof'ers talk about?

    What areas do you want to know about?

    I know we have a huge data base but what do you want to chat about, whether in-depth and curiosity?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Out State
    Posts
    674
    In depth HIIT. How long to be on a hiit routine, exercises on a hiit routine. Cutting/Bulking routines, why are they different, rep ranges etc... Very interested in HIIT. Read briefly through your diary and have a good understanding but for me. I need black and white outline of step by step.
    marcus300 likes this.

  3. #3
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,870
    I was just thinking about all the mistakes (cycle mistakes, training mistakes, diet mistakes, supplement mistakes) I've made over the years and how much they've taught me.

    Just for my own curiosity I'd like to see a "don't try this" thread
    peump likes this.

  4. #4
    Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Central U.S
    Posts
    1,318
    I would like to hear about some vets experience with Masteron and or Decca mixed in as TRT protocol. Thanks Marcus!!
    Last edited by Joco71; 05-19-2015 at 01:58 PM.

  5. #5
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What content would you like to see on here?

    what would you like the vets/hof'ers talk about?

    What areas do you want to know about?

    I know we have a huge data base but what do you want to chat about, whether in-depth and curiosity?
    Your Diet and your workout also when I can come and kick your old butt in the workout( wait... i have to get in shape again)

  6. #6
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    In depth HIIT. How long to be on a hiit routine, exercises on a hiit routine. Cutting/Bulking routines, why are they different, rep ranges etc... Very interested in HIIT. Read briefly through your diary and have a good understanding but for me. I need black and white outline of step by step.
    Its HIT not HIIT my friend and in all honest you need to read my thread from post one, everything you need to know is in there, its also explained in very simple terms. It will be worth the weeks reading and it will change your life for the better
    sawyer86, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Out State
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Its HIT not HIIT my friend and in all honest you need to read my thread from post one, everything you need to know is in there, its also explained in very simple terms. It will be worth the weeks reading and it will change your life for the better
    Okay thanks

  8. #8
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Female cycles. Not the simple ones like anavar and primo and winny. Not tren neither.

    There are so many more compounds but little cycle advice. EQ, deca , masteron etc is what I would like.
    NACH3 likes this.

  9. #9
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Female cycles. Not the simple ones like anavar and primo and winny. Not tren neither.

    There are so many more compounds but little cycle advice. EQ, deca, masteron etc is what I would like.
    Agree we need more info on advanced cycles for women so men can understand too! I find it very interesting - females/males hormones period!

    Also maybe just more experiences shared as well? Just some thoughts

    I find it really interesting to learn what a woman has to take into account during a cycle BC, (& they're menstrual cycles(in child bearing yrs) and how they build a cycle around they're troughs of estrogen) and much more on top - woman who do not have to take that into account(menopause) all very important things to know if your training someone on this level
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-19-2015 at 01:49 PM.

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Agree we need more info on advanced cycles for women so men can understand too! I find it very interesting - females/males hormones period!

    Also maybe just more experiences shared as well? Just some thoughts

    I find it really interesting to learn what a woman has to take into account during a cycle BC, (& they're menstrual cycles(in child bearing yrs) and how they build a cycle around they're troughs of estrogen) and much more on top - woman who do not have to take that into account(menopause) all very important things to know if your training someone on this level
    I think one of the problems with there not being enough women's cycles laid out on this site is that the site is typically dominated by men. One thing we need is a more experienced women's presence

  11. #11
    LGM's Avatar
    LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,200
    agree with all the above. Maybe a myth/fact thread or place to update all the new developments (pre workout shakes, when to take creatine, eating after 6pm, etc.)

    There's a ton of great info here, but a lot is buried. Not sure how you'd fix that though. It is what it is.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think one of the problems with there not being enough women's cycles laid out on this site is that the site is typically dominated by men. One thing we need is a more experienced women's presence
    I totally agree we need more woman, but the women we do have are quite fascinating - they're posting they're cycles and asking for help on more advanced cycles but I know they're a ton of men on here that know A LOT lol when it comes to running gear and advising them how and what to take and train so it can be done - I'm willing to help and learn....

    Definitely agree on needing more!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Marcus i'd like to see some videos of you lifting and doing your style of training in even a brief video just to get a feel for your intensity and to see how you go about your training...I feel like with all the useful things you helped people with over the time i've been here and well before that seems like you could really make a killing if you made a youtube channel or something of the such...
    NACH3 likes this.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Out State
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Marcus i'd like to see some videos of you lifting and doing your style of training in even a brief video just to get a feel for your intensity and to see how you go about your training...I feel like with all the useful things you helped people with over the time i've been here and well before that seems like you could really make a killing if you made a youtube channel or something of the such...
    I second this

  15. #15
    Chimaera is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    This site is already so full of useful information. I never have time to post because of all the reading.

  16. #16
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive
    I suggest a special off-topic section dedicated for some very serious discussions. Religion, politics, and abortion...
    Have you visited the lounge?

  17. #17
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive
    I suggest a special off-topic section dedicated for some very serious discussions. Religion, politics, and abortion...
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  18. #18
    Fcastle357's Avatar
    Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Have you visited the lounge?
    I thought this was the lounge.

  19. #19
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    We need the R or unrated section back.

  20. #20
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    We need the R or unrated section back.
    This was before my time but I've seen mention of it. Taken down because someone got offended right?

  21. #21
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    This was before my time but I've seen mention of it. Taken down because someone got offended right?
    Im not sure, it was before my time also but if it was back up I have more Thailand and Philippines pictures I could post. lol
    NACH3 likes this.

  22. #22
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Im not sure, it was before my time also but if it was back up I have more Thailand and Philippines pictures I could post. lol
    PM me

  23. #23
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    We need the R or unrated section back.
    I'm probably not a big fan of this idea. There's so many porn outlets for specializing in raunchy pics. Don't see how it adds to the forums focus.

  24. #24
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

    I'm probably not a big fan of this idea. There's so many porn outlets for specializing in raunchy pics. Don't see how it adds to the forums focus.
    Not true, there is never enough. LoL

    Yes I'm sure you are correct.... Again....

    Ok guys dont tell girly about the double secret by invitation only men's section. Shhh.

  25. #25
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Not true, there is never enough. LoL Yes I'm sure you are correct.... Again.... Ok guys dont tell girly about the double secret by invitation only men's section. Shhh.
    Ba Hahahahah.

  26. #26
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Not true, there is never enough. LoL

    Yes I'm sure you are correct.... Again....

    Ok guys dont tell girly about the double secret by invitation only men's section. Shhh.
    You know the first rule to fight club is to never talk about it. The women on this forum don't need to know about the debauchery that gets posted there.

  27. #27
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    You know the first rule to fight club is to never talk about it. The women on this forum don't need to know about the debauchery that gets posted there.
    Isn't there a women's section men can't see?

  28. #28
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93
    Isn't there a women's section men can't see?
    Yes. I don't think the ladies forum should be private. I would make it open forum.

    Some photos would have to be removed....big clit, boob jobs, just a few pictures come to mind.

  29. #29
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    someone say boobs?

  30. #30
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    someone say boobs?
    Hahahahahaha and.................

  31. #31
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Yes. I don't think the ladies forum should be private. I would make it open forum.

    Some photos would have to be removed....big clit, boob jobs, just a few pictures come to mind.
    Hahaha wait till LB sees this i'm sure he will have something to say Helpfull of course.
    RaginCajun likes this.

  32. #32
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

    Yes. I don't think the ladies forum should be private. I would make it open forum.

    Some photos would have to be removed....big clit, boob jobs, just a few pictures come to mind.
    Leave it private...

  33. #33
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    I don't think a private female forum is beneficial.

    Why isn't the male steroid forum private? Seems like a double standard. It's 2015. My goodness.

  34. #34
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't think a private female forum is beneficial.

    Why isn't the male steroid forum private? Seems like a double standard. It's 2015. My goodness.
    We should have a private men's section.

  35. #35
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't think a private female forum is beneficial.

    Why isn't the male steroid forum private? Seems like a double standard. It's 2015. My goodness.
    X2 we should be able to have a wee peek at each other

    Serious though if you want it open have a pole with the rest of the girls and see how they feel girly.
    Last edited by clarky.; 05-22-2015 at 12:07 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

  36. #36
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2 we should be able to have a wee peek at each other

    Serious though if you want it open have a pole with the rest of the girls and see how they feel girly.
    How many active female members does this site have anyways?

  37. #37
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    How many active female members does this site have anyways?
    Not many. There are probably 6 or 7 now. I think there would be more and search feature find more women's cycles if it not restricted.

  38. #38
    bina's Avatar
    bina is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    How many active female members does this site have anyways?
    I only use theorem forum. I tried the girls forum but girly and one other were the only responders and the thread don't go far. I have received way more help feedback on the open forum.

  39. #39
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't think a private female forum is beneficial.

    Why isn't the male steroid forum private? Seems like a double standard. It's 2015. My goodness.

    I think they can come to the non private section any time they want to but some probably like a little private.

    No matter what anyone says at the end of the day women are different and need treated differently then men most of the time.

    I think we would have even less women than now if we didnt have a private section. How about leaving the private and just adding another woman's section so they have a choice?

  40. #40
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think they can come to the non private section any time they want to but some probably like a little private.

    No matter what anyone says at the end of the day women are different and need treated differently then men most of the time.

    I think we would have even less women than now if we didnt have a private section. How about leaving the private and just adding another woman's section so they have a choice?
    I like this idea ^^^ but it's very beneficial to learn about female anatomy and physio as we do differ greatly... But it's all very fascinating to me(that way we/men can give more sound advice!

    And maybe keeping it private for some others women's sake, Girly/Bina I admire youse for coming over to our side and starting logs... I've learned much already!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •