Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DCI

Thread: Coming to Ireland, looking to train.

SonofBragi25 is offline New Member

Coming to Ireland, looking to train.

Hey all,

25 year old Canadian guy coming to Ireland on a working holiday visa, valid for two years. I've fallen off the fit wagon these past couple years, now looking to be the best I've ever been. Currently 6'2, 210ish, high 20% bf I imagine. Landing in Dublin June 21, wouldn't mind having someone to hit the gym with and maybe show me around?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    DCI might be able he give you a heads up on where to train. Don't know about Dublin though.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    DCI might be able he give you a heads up on where to train. Don't know about Dublin though.
    Awesome, thanks.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    What kinda gym you looking for man?? I'm not from Dublin but Ireland is like a big town so know all the decent gyms there. Let me know what side of the city you are thinking of living in and I'll give you a list.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    What kinda gym you looking for man?? I'm not from Dublin but Ireland is like a big town so know all the decent gyms there. Let me know what side of the city you are thinking of living in and I'll give you a list.
    Thanks man I really appreciate it! I actually haven't decided which part I'm going to live yet (the districts are actually kind of confusing lol) but I'm not really into the big box gyms or "fitness centres" if you know what I mean. If the atmosphere is good though and everyone is leavin it all there it doesn't really matter. Just want to hit 'er hard and maybe make a couple new friends.

DCI
    Theres 5 or 6 old skool gyms I can think of. The easy way to know dublin is all the even numbers are the southside and all the odd numbers are the northside.

When you figure out where you wanna live hit.me up and ill let you know what the deal is i have loadsa frienda up there so can def show you round etc
    SonofBragi25 likes this.

Theres 5 or 6 old skool gyms I can think of. The easy way to know dublin is all the even numbers are the southside and all the odd numbers are the northside.

When you figure out where you wanna live hit.me up and ill let you know what the deal is i have loadsa frienda up there so can def show you round etc
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I land in two weeks, so I'll be hittin' up hostels and weekly's while I get the rest of my legal paperwork sorted. I'll PM you when I settle in.

DCI
    No problem im outta the country for two weeks but when your settled no hassle letting you know where to go etc

No problem im outta the country for two weeks but when your settled no hassle letting you know where to go etc
    Sent you a pm!

Thread Information