Thread: Need guidance

Oner is offline New Member

Need guidance

Hello!
    I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.
    I've been experiencing low T symptoms. According to my lab results, I'm at 69 free t, and 650 total.
    However, I've been growing increasingly depressed, no energy, signs of ed, and the worse one, tendonitis on my elbow, wrist, ankle and neck. Doctor is threatening to diagnose me with fybromialgia...I'm considering the use of anabolic steroids if they will help me alliviate some of the symptoms, specially strengthen my tendons.

Any suggestions?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oner
    Hello!
    I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.
    I've been experiencing low T symptoms. According to my lab results, I'm at 69 free t, and 650 total.
    However, I've been growing increasingly depressed, no energy, signs of ed, and the worse one, tendonitis on my elbow, wrist, ankle and neck. Doctor is threatening to diagnose me with fybromialgia...I'm considering the use of anabolic steroids if they will help me alliviate some of the symptoms, specially strengthen my tendons.

Any suggestions?
    Get a second opinion. Don't take steroids to treat symptoms. Simple as that man..... Best of luck
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Oner is offline New Member
    Thx,
    forgive my ignorance, but when should one consider taking steroids ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oner View Post
    Thx,
    forgive my ignorance, but when should one consider taking steroids?
    You can discuss steroids here anytime. We are advising you to NOT self medicate. This is the wrong way to do things. You need to find a qualified doctor who will treat your Low T symtems but looking at your test results without the free and total test ranges does not help much but if they are the typical ranges you are well within range.

Dont jump to conclusions thinking it's testosterone related. There can be many things causing this and if it is testosterone related you need to find out if its primary or secondary. There are different types of treatment for each and additional testosterone is not always the best way to treat it. You may need HCG therapy, Clomid or a number of others things only to get your natural testosterone back in range.

Using actual testosterone (TRT) is not to be taken lightly and long difucult process. It's FAR from just injection testosterone. Again, you will need extensive lab test and then once you start TRT you will need frequent follow up labs to monitor your T levels as well as your E2, RBC, LH and many other things. Typically it takes people around 1yr to get their TRT dialed in correctly and it's a bumpy 1yr.

You need to find either a Low testosterone clinic, anti aging clinic or Endocrinologist to figure out what you need.

This should be moved to the HRT section.

Thread Information