Thread: Steroid maximum

dfarre is offline Banned

Steroid maximum

Is there a limit (like natural muscle mass limit) of how much muscle a human being can gain on steroids or is it individual?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No limit. The more you take the bigger you will get.

Just start injecting 500 mg test a day, 500 mg tren , 500 DECA , 200mg dbol and top it off with 600mg var daily and you will be huge.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    No limit. The more you take the bigger you will get. Just start injecting 500 mg test a day, 500 mg tren, 500 DECA, 200mg dbol and top it off with 600mg var daily and you will be huge.
    Would that grow him a chin though?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Doubt it b+b, that would come from ball pressing with his chin while his mouth is full.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No limit. The more you take the bigger you will get.

Just start injecting 500 mg test a day, 500 mg tren, 500 DECA, 200mg dbol and top it off with 600mg var daily and you will be huge.
    I agree with lovbytz but I disagree with his dosages. I would inject atleast 1000mg daily, directly into the jugular. As far as the tren goes 750mg daily would suffice and that should be injected into the penis.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I think you would get better results if you just inject straight into your testicle

dfarre is offline Banned
    I am actually serious. Natural maximum muscular potential is height in cm - 100 = max weight (kg) in contest condition. So for a 180cm (5'11) man = 80kg (176lbs). But what is the steroid maximum?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    I think you would get better results if you just inject straight into your testicle
    Your best bet is to go with this plan. Just start out using the amount I told you then double every week until you have reached desired effect.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    I am actually serious. Natural maximum muscular potential is height in cm - 100 = max weight (kg) in contest condition. So for a 180cm (5'11) man = 80kg (176lbs). But what is the steroid maximum?
    There are maximum natural potential. I have not heard with steroid use . Does that include HGH?

Do you think that you are close to reaching your natural potential? Do you plan on competing? If the answer to neither of those is no, then tou should focus on being as big as you can from where you are at.

That's like a runner asking if there was a top speed for running the mile. Who cares? Just do the best you can.
    Last edited by Brett N; 06-27-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Don't listen to bret. He's giving bad advice. The only way to get bigger is to pump juice directly into your shaft and jugular.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Additionally, you should fortify every meal with a myriad of crushed up orals.

Make the real "enriched" wheat flour, no need for whole grains.

Their is no legitimate answer. We can't account for genetics, lifestyle, training habits, complete dedication, diet, and ones response to drugs...etc.

You'd have to be guinea pig and survive to tell your tale. Drugs aren't everything, just look what happened to Mr 3CC (Bostin Loyd) at his contest.

Blog Entries
    There is a limit nobody 5'8" will get past 200lbs 5% without good doses of GH and insulin look frank zane best possible structure huge amount of muscle use everything under the sun and competed at 185 because of no gh and insulin

davesah1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    There is a limit nobody 5'8" will get past 200lbs 5% without good doses of GH and insulin look frank zane best possible structure huge amount of muscle use everything under the sun and competed at 185 because of no gh and insulin
    being 5'8 myself its pretty goddamn hard to get above 200 pounds and stay decently lean. Like really hard. No slin or gh for this guy yet, but I still have my youth and hair for now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    being 5'8 myself its pretty goddamn hard to get above 200 pounds and stay decently lean. Like really hard. No slin or gh for this guy yet, but I still have my youth and hair for now.
    I just like to give people realistic expectations... 200 lb 5% on just gear would be TOP TOP ladder of genetics with high natural GH and good insulin sensitivity suited for bodybuilding.. It's basically your 2nd tier maxing yourself out... So for example first tier would be natural 6% 157 lbs 5'8".. Start gear naturally max yourself out at 200 5%..So on and so on..

Thread Information