Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Interview monday

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Wish me luck.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Best of luck and I hope it turns out to be what you are looking for.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good luck Girly.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good luck GGR and wear those heels

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Wish me luck.
    Wishing you the best of luck and then some!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    You'll do great, you seem to always find the right way to word things.

Good luck.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    knock them out Girly!

since you didn't specify, you have me curious as to what kind of interview?

could be job? movie? magazine (with those legs)? photo shoot?
    almostgone likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good luck :-)

cgeorgemeow likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks everyone. It's been moved to Tuesday.

Not sure this is a good move for me. My organization approved me to interview therefore agreeing to let me leave if selected.

They can't block since it's an increase in responsibility. But there's no increase in pay. Idk. Idk. Idk.

It's not where I thought would be a good move. I am beginning to think it's the wrong move. But can't withdraw now.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

Not sure this is a good move for me. My organization approved me to interview therefore agreeing to let me leave if selected.

They can't block since it's an increase in responsibility. But there's no increase in pay. Idk. Idk. Idk.

It's not where I thought would be a good move. I am beginning to think it's the wrong move. But can't withdraw now.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
    Hmmm now how did I know it might not be what you really wanted, thus my comment about what you are looking for?

They I say go do the interview, do your best but turn down the offer if they do offer you the position. Nothing say you have to accept and it gives you more leverage for later.

NEVER accept more responsobility for less pay. Hell I say dont accept anything with more responsibility period. As you move up you should be doing less and making more, like me... lol For me to take another possition in my company they would have to offer me at least 30K for me to consider it and 50K to say yes.

Dont do it to prove yourself unless you are sure the more money will come to follow otherwise they will just keep giving you more and more responsibilities and not more money.
    DCI likes this.

Blog Entries
    Good luck

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Good Luck GGR!

Crap. Crap. Crap.
    welcome to the club of taking on more responsibility with out more pay!

sucks!

you do not have to accept the job, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Hmmm now how did I know it might not be what you really wanted, thus my comment about what you are looking for? They I say go do the interview, do your best but turn down the offer if they do offer you the position. Nothing say you have to accept and it gives you more leverage for later. NEVER accept more responsobility for less pay. Hell I say dont accept anything with more responsibility period. As you move up you should be doing less and making more, like me... lol For me to take another possition in my company they would have to offer me at least 30K for me to consider it and 50K to say yes. Dont do it to prove yourself unless you are sure the more money will come to follow otherwise they will just keep giving you more and more responsibilities and not more money.
    I've made inquiries. The hiring manager sales pitch and the likely reality of promotion not aligning. I don't have to prove myself; I am accomplished and will interview. If I make into round 2, I will ask for guarantee. If they won't. I can't for the reasons you sited.

In meantime I am working towards a certification program. When finished I will start looking bc this opens more doors. Internally and externally.
    lovbyts likes this.

Interview reschedule till today and then canceled again. Now next week. Another candidate is telling me he's got the job already. Cocksure.

another opportunity popped up today. I immediately asked for approval to apply. I want this one!!! It's a developmental first and if works a promotion. I have the experience. The degrees. Only lacking a penis. All ppl in this position are currently male. Idk why????

This position would be beneficial to my current organization. Bonus. There will be a lot of applicants. This will be much more competitive to place high. I know that so not getting hopes up.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Interview reschedule till today and then canceled again. Now next week. Another candidate is telling me he's got the job already. Cocksure.

another opportunity popped up today. I immediately asked for approval to apply. I want this one!!! It's a developmental first and if works a promotion. I have the experience. The degrees. Only lacking a penis. All ppl in this position are currently male. Idk why????

This position would be beneficial to my current organization. Bonus. There will be a lot of applicants. This will be much more competitive to place high. I know that so not getting hopes up.

Whats your plan to leave the work force?

???? Do you have to ask to apply over there?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Euro, it's likely an inter-office job opening. She has to ask for approval to apply, basically giving her permission to leave her current position in the company for another position. It's common practice in large companies.

Good luck ggr. walk in and own it. If you don't exude the necessary confidence, you won't get the job. Experience and qualifications mean little these days

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Euro, it's likely an inter-office job opening. She has to ask for approval to apply, basically giving her permission to leave her current position in the company for another position. It's common practice in large companies.

Good luck ggr. walk in and own it. If you don't exude the necessary confidence, you won't get the job. Experience and qualifications mean little these days
    Ah righto. I was lucky enough to never have to work indoors

Does a strap on count?

Best of luck on the new opportunity. It sounds better than the other one and if/when you get it you can rub it in the cocksure's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Whats your plan to leave the work force?
    Leave. Never. I love making $$$. I like fine things. Wine, shoes, men. That was my inside voice. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    Euro, it's likely an inter-office job opening. She has to ask for approval to apply, basically giving her permission to leave her current position in the company for another position. It's common practice in large companies. Good luck ggr. walk in and own it. If you don't exude the necessary confidence, you won't get the job. Experience and qualifications mean little these days
    Confidence has never been one of my weak points. :P.

First one is just me going thru the process. Been a while since interviewed by a panel. Top 3 go into a second round with executives.

Ah righto. I was lucky enough to never have to work indoors
    I was always lucky enough to not be chained to a desk. I've had some beautiful views
    DrewZ likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just saw this - Best of luck Girly, and I hope it all works out the way you want!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    ^^ I second this!

Leave. Never. I love making $$$. I like fine things. Wine, shoes, men. That was my inside voice. LoL
    You do not need to work to make money. Use your money wisely and let it work for you. Shares. Rental properties, investments etc etc they sky is the limit. why work and make someone else rich? Make your self rich. For every dollar you earn try to turn that into 10$ then 100$.

You do not need to work to make money. Use your money wisely and let it work for you. Shares. Rental properties, investments etc etc they sky is the limit. why work and make someone else rich? Make your self rich. For every dollar you earn try to turn that into 10$ then 100$.
    Would said I didn't.

I just googled my net worth - terribly underestimated.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Just saw this - Best of luck Girly, and I hope it all works out the way you want!
    Thanks. They just pushed my interview out another week. Ha.

itsmybody is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Thanks. They just pushed my interview out another week. Ha.
    Great things come to those who wait...that saying is true but it usually doesn't make it any easier. Keep us posted and praying you get it girly!!!
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmybody
    Great things come to those who wait...that saying is true but it usually doesn't make it any easier. Keep us posted and praying you get it girly!!!
    Awwhhhhhh shucks. That's so sweet of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Does a strap on count? Best of luck on the new opportunity. It sounds better than the other one and if/when you get it you can rub it in the cocksure's face.
    I missed this. I would definitely enjoy the rub in cocksure. He actually told me he's got the job - the one I no longer want. He knows I haven't interviewed yet bc he is best friends with the hiring manager. Mind games. Probably. He's sophomoric.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I missed this. I would definitely enjoy the rub in cocksure. He actually told me he's got the job - the one I no longer want. He knows I haven't interviewed yet bc he is best friends with the hiring manager. Mind games. Probably. He's sophomoric.
    He probably has a lil wee wee

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Are men that expensive? Sorry I had to you left yourself wide open for the question excuse that pun also lol

Goodluck in this newer interview position ggr.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Are men that expensive? Sorry I had to you left yourself wide open for the question excuse that pun also lol Goodluck in this newer interview position ggr.
    I was thinking the same thing, hahaha!
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ lol

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck. The best advice I can give is to remember- The person interviewing you wants you to be the right person for the job. They are tired of interviewing people and truly hope you ARE THE ONE! Good luck and go with confidence.
    Also, think of five strengths and a weakness that is not sickening. I hate when people say, my weakness is that I am a workaholic; or something like that.
    Euroholic likes this.

applying for jobs seems like you have to kiss alot of ass? Im lucky i was just given my job. The only interview i had was for my government medical. "If you stand on a tall building do you consider jumping off" what kind of bloody question is that!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Are men that expensive? Sorry I had to you left yourself wide open for the question excuse that pun also lol Goodluck in this newer interview position ggr.
    Nooooo. LOL. You think like a man there DCI. LOL. I need to be ohhhh so pretty for fine men!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun
    U always been a wild thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information